Chapter 8

You Changed Me

"Hi everyone~I'm your teacher in charge from now on.You can call me Hyuna~"Hyuna introduced herself.

 

"Do you have a boyfriend?" "Are you single?" ''What's your ideal type?"Boys started to make chaos.They were driven crazy by Hyuna's gorgeous looks and y figure.

 

Hyuna felt proud of herself and looked at the corner where Sehun sat. He still didn't gave her any attention and was uninterested. He was looking outside the window.

 

'Is the scenery prettier than me?!' Hyuna got a bit mad and was pissed off.It was the first time someone made her that mad.She faked a smile when the boys were looking at her and continued to curse when she didn't get what she wanted.

 

'You'll see..Oh Sehun' Hyuna's eyes was filled with fury.It's been a long time she felt so anticipative.

 

"Sehun-ssi,may I have a minute with you?"

 

"Sure,A MINUTE"Sehun emphasized.

 

"Sooo,since I'm your teacher in charge,can I do a family interview with your parents? I would like to know how you are like and what you do at home,and how you get good grades"Hyuna said while playing with her fingers.

 

"No" Sehun answered short and simple.

 

"But.."Hyuna insisted but Sehun refused.What is she going to interview when Sehun don't even have parents? I bet she didn't know.

 

"Times up."Sehun waved goodbye at Hyuna without looking back.

 

Hyuna was so pissed off with his attitude that she stomped her feet without knowing.

Hyuna tried her best to find out where Sehun lived and more information about him.

 

It was a sunny and bright Saturday.Hyuna wore shorts,sleeveless shirt,and sunglasses to avoid the beaming sunrays. Her chocolate hair glowed as the sunlight shined on it.

 

Everyones eyes were on her,as expected. She was standing outside a building,which is suppose to be Sehun's apartment.She got the information from Luhan. She lied to him saying that she just wanted to interview him.

"Ah..Why am I even doing this…"

Hyuna walked into the lift.And waited patiently for it to reach the 7th floor.

DING DONG

The door opened and the sign showed "7th floor" on it.

Hyuna followed what Luhan said.She walked along the long corridor and came to a doorstep.

'This must be Sehun's house..' She pressed on the doorbell and waited for Sehun to open the door.

Sehun walk towards the door and opened it.

 

"You're fast,hyung~"Sehun chimed.He expected it to be Luhan,but it was Hyuna..Luhan promised Sehun to come find him today,but then he didn't expected Hyuna to come..

"What do you want?"Sehun groaned.He wanted to close the door,but Hyuna stopped him just in time.

"Family interview~"A grin crept on Hyuna's face.

"There's no one at home,just go"Sehun said.

"Oh come on~"Hyuna tried to act cute.She then barged in Sehun's house without permission.

 

 Sehun tried to get rid of Hyuna by pulling her out,but he accidentally pulled too hard and Hyuna collided on him. Hyuna went closer to Sehun.She looked at him in the eyes passionately,trying to seduce him.She thought she would see her reflection in his eyes,but it was someone else... It was Luhan.

 

Luhan reached Sehun's apartment on that time,coincidentally. The door was opened and he wondered what happened inside.He had a bad feeling about this and..He was right.

 

Luhan's jaw dropped when he saw the situation in front of him.Hyuna was on top of Sehun while their face are only inches apart. His heart shattered into pieces.He felt like running away and act like nothing had happened.His first love ended just like this..

 

Luhan ran away as fast as he could,wanting to get away from them.Sehun wanted to explain to Luhan so he pushed Hyuna away and chased after him.He grabbed Luhan's wrist,"Luhan..Please hear me explain..It's not like what you think it is.."

 

“There's nothing to explain,what you do has nothing to do with me"Luhan replied coldly.

“ Luhan listen.." Luhan covered his ears,not wanting to hear what Sehun says.

"From the first time I met you,you felt different to me..I had an urge to protect you and tease you..You've changed me.“Sehun continued.

"I love you,hyung..Not as a friend or a teacher,but as the one and only you.."Sehun finally had the confidence to confess.

 

Luhan didn't know if he should feel happy or sad. He couldn't control his emotions.Tear drops were formed on the corner of his eyes and started to drip down.

"Hyung..?"Sehun started to feel worried.He should have not confess so suddenly,making Luhan troubled.

"…………"Luhan didn't say a word.He stood up and walked away.

 

"I'm sorry,Sehun-ah..I love you too but..this just won't work.We are not meant to be together.."Luhan murmured to himself while walking away.

Rain started to pour down and Sehun just stood there on the street,looking at Luhan fading away...


Author's note: Hey yo! Your long awaited update ;) Sorry for the wait and thanks for waiting for me >< Thank you for subscribing and hope you enjoyed the story~Feel free to comment and upvote!

Do check out my other fanfics too!

The Transfer Student
https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/662631/the-transfer-student-angst-genderbender-school-kaisoo

I really appreciate it! Gomawoyo~

PS: I couldn't believe that Showtime just ended like that..So sad...I will appreciate those wonderful memories :')