Chapter 9

You Changed Me

It was just like any normal day,Sehun woke up as he heard the alarm.He looked lifeless,compared to the past few weeks.Everything became as it used to be.His colourful life once again became the same old colourless life.It's been a few days since that incident happened.They haven't met each other since then.Sehun and Luhan didn't contact each other nor talk to each other anymore.They were having war between the both of them.Although they were having a fight,they still missed each other and wanted to see the latter.But both of them do not want to lose the game because the one who makes the first move loses.

 

Sehun did his usual routine.He took a quick bath and changed to his school uniform.He then went to school with an empty stomach.Mr Lee came walking in the classroom and headed to the lecture stage.Sehun always hated History class.He would either sleep in class,play with his phone or just skip class.But then,something caught his attention.A tall handsome looking dude that he never saw before was sitting in front of him.The guy had blonde hair and his dark circles were quite obvious.

 

"Okay class,hand in your papers"said Mr Lee.

 

The blonde hair guy turned behind to collect Sehun's paper.He held out one of his hands, gesturing Sehun to hand in his paper.Sehun was busy playing with his pen while cupping his cheeks.He twirled the pen with his long fingers and the pen danced along at his fingertips.

 

The blonde hair guy waved his hands in front of Sehun to get his attention.

 

"Teacher asked to hand in the papers"the guy spoke up.His voice was quite deep and low.

"Didn't do."Sehun replied.

"Then do it now"he said.

"Don't care."

"………" There was a moment of awkward silence.

"By the way,I'm new here~My name is Tao."said the guy named Tao with a smile on his face.He offered his hands for a handshake with Sehun but Sehun refused it.

"Aww come on,why are you being so mean to your friend"Tao chimed. Sehun looked at him for a while and turned his head away sassily.

"YOU'RE SO CUTEEEE!LEMME HUG YOU!"Tao reached out to hug Sehun.Sehun nearly suffocated till death because Tao hugged him too tight.

"I...can't...breath..."Sehun said in between his gasping.He struggled to get out from Tao's grip.

Tao quickly released Sehun and said "OMG,I'm so sorry!I got a bit over excited..Are you okay?"Tao asked in concern.

"I'm fine,I'm fine"Sehun said,sounding very pissed off.He was already feeling very sad because he haven't seen Luhan for days and now another blonde dude is here to piss the hell outta him.What will come next?

 

The recess bell rang and everyone ran out like hungry prisoners that haven't eat for days.Sehun walked out in a slow pace,dragging his feet while walking.Recess time supposed to be the time where he can spend and enjoy with Luhan,but now he is all alone.

 

Sehun went to the place he would always hang out with Luhan and sat on the bench they always sat.He didn't bring any food to school and his money is not enough to buy a sandwich.All he could do is sit there and daydream while listening to music. He saw two figures walking by.It was the new guy,Tao,and...Luhan.

 

"Oh!Hey Sehun~!"Tao exclaimed when he noticed Sehun.Sehun and Luhan exchanged eye contact and Sehun didn't know what expression he should show.Luhan gave Sehun an awkward smile and Sehun just nodded his head.

Tao went forward and pinched Sehun's cheeks while saying,"You're really very cute Sehunnie!"but Sehun remained silent.

"See you later~"Tao said happily while waving goodbye to Sehun.He then linked his arms with Luhan and hopped away happily.Sehun stared at Tao,wondering why they were even closer than him and Luhan.It was only a few days and Luhan already found someone new to be his partner? Jealousy his mind without him noticing.

 

"Do you know him..?"Luhan questioned Tao.

"Of course!He's in my class~Isn't he cute?"Tao exclaimed excitedly.

"Yeah...He indeed is cute.."Luhan confessed.

"I KNOW RIGHT!I wanna pinch his cheeks,hug him and cuddle with him!"Tao over-reacted.

"Yeahh...."Luhan mumbled. "It's good that you got to know new friends on your first day of school."Luhan forced a smile.

They continued to walk to the destination they were heading to.


Author's note: Annyeong! You're long waited update,hope u don't hate me for not updating for so long xD I'm really sorry T^T *bows 90 degrees*

I have exams next week so i won't be updating till then~ (Although I do not actually study but..yeah xD)

Hope you guys like this fic,leave a comment and vote up! I hope I didn't disappoint you and I willl write better stories xD

Do check out my other KaiSoo fanfic

The Transfer Student
https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/662631/the-transfer-student-angst-genderbender-school-kaisoo

Love ya'll! Byeong~