FFS: I Think I Love My Girl's Bestfriend

MLG's Sweet Temptations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rating: M

Release date: tba

date (now): 011914.

©

Future Feature Story!

FFS: I Think I love my girls bestfriend

• Meet The Characters:

 

Lee Minyoung. Minyoung, or Min for short, is a bubbly and down to earth individual. Kind to the core, she's the type of person who puts others before herself. Having been overweight all her life, Min is an independent individual that knows not to depend on her man. Having been alone for so long, though yearning to be loved, isn't one to really mind being alone. After losing a significant amount of weight though, things change and the people who never paid any mind to her before suddenly give a damn. But she's not one to be easily swayed or deluded into thinking that those people are genuine. Until then all she had was her best friend, and in her mind that was all she needed. Always loyal to her bestfriend, she was known as __ friend. She usually came second to her, but in her mind she didn't care. Her best friend was absolutely gorgeous, and you would be blind to think otherwise. She took pride in her bestfriend and never hesitated to be her shoulder to lean on whenever she needed no matter what this situation. Though others would argue that it was unfair the way her best friend sometimes treated her, Min didn't think much of it because they had been friends since birth, literally. She wasn't one to be jealous or envious and neither was she one to get angry for such trivial things. All she knew was how to be a good friend. 

You Decide. (So I cannot come up with a male lead for the life of me. I considered someone from BAP, someone from Infinite, someone from MBLAQ, someone from BEAST, someone from Exo and someone from GOT7. I even considered GD or YB (Big Bang). Mino (WINNER), Minhyuk or Hyungsik (BtoB), Hyunsik (ZE:A), Kim Woobin, Kim Bum and Lee Jongsuk; but I can't decide on who. Help me! Who!?)  This character is the unknown females latest boyfriend of one month prior to the main storyline. He's a loyal, devoted, kind and considerate individual. He gives everything for the girl in his life and puts his all into making the relationship work. He's the kind that hopelessly falls for a pretty face, and because if it, it fuels his emotions and leaves him vulnerable to being manipulated or deceived. He's had his heart broken before but isn't one to hold grudges. He just let's them be, uses them as a learning experience and moves on. He's the kind that wears his heart on his sleeve but is still able to stand up for himself when he must. He can take a lot but even a patient man like himself has his limits and he's more than very aware of them. He can acknowledge when he's wrong and he doesn't have a problem admitting to them, but he will not allow himself to be fooled so easily into thinking that he has to apologize when he isn't in the wrong. Though he falls for physical attraction, he truly becomes captivated when the pretty face comes accompanied by an equally beautiful personality.


You Decide. (I thought of making the girl Suzy, but she's already an antagonist in one of my other stories so IDK. I like Suzy so I don't want to make her bad all the time. But I guess it's pretty easy to. Then again, in this story, she won't be seen as someone bad, but more of an obstacle. and the biggest one in this story. So... I'll let you guys decide. Tell me who you can see playing this role.) This character will be the source of the main conflict in this story. She wouldn't be considered a mean girl, but she's not exactly the swetest girl in the world either. She has a superiority complex, in which she thinks she's beter than everyone, but isn't someone that can be described as arrogant either, because she doesn't flaunt it. Mainly she's just overconfident but tries to make it seem like she's humble about it. She comes off as simple, but in actuality she's really complex. She's caring but not affectionate. Sharing similar similarities to a stereotypical man, she's the kind of person that is sweet in the beginning of the relationship but later evolves to be not only demanding but overbearing. She seems like the perfect girl but has many different flaws. 

 

You Decide. (Another one I can't decide on!)  This character is the new guy in Min's life after her losing weight. A lot about him will be revealed in the story, but he plays a pivotal role in helping the male lead realize his growing feeling of affection for Min.

•More info:


Genre. Drama | Angst | | Romance

Other Characters. Unknown.

Rated. M for Language and ual Content

Type. Multi-Chapters

• description:
 

After finally deciding it was time for a change, Min decides that it was time she put some effort into losing weight. After successfully losing a significant amount, Min is almost unrecognizable and suddenly begins gaining attention from the people around her; Including someone she least expected. Someone whos attention she didn't want.

• foreword:


Always the brides maid, never the bride, Min was always seen as the loyal friend. The ideal friend to have by your side or run to whenever things went wrong. Though admired for her wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter