AS: The Games We Play

MLG's Sweet Temptations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rating: M

Release Date: TBA

Date (Now): 11914

©

Additional Scene From:

The Games We Play

AS: the Past I.

•Teaser

It was the ending of summer and L was not looking forward to it. 

So many things had been going on in his life and he didn't know how to handle it.

The only good thing about the summer ending was being able to see his best friend again.

She had left with her parents for the summer on a trip to visit family in Korea, leaving L by himself. And though he thought he could handle it no problem, about three weeks in, he was already missing her.

Clamoring down stairs could be heard and he rolled his eyes before he got up and made his way to the door to close it.

"What the is this?"

"I said I was sorry."

"Well sorry isn't good enough!"

Sighing deeply, he closed the door and locked it, doing his best to drown out the loud noises. 

Just when he thought things were finally getting better, things only became worse. Nothing would ever change despite the promises and reassurances. They were all empty anyways.

He layed down on his bed and placed his arms crossed against his forehead, closing his eyes and allowing the slumber to take over. But just as he was about too, his phone rang, making him jump up slightly from the sudden sound.

"Hello?" He answered without looking and kept his eye closed as his head fell back against the pillow.

"Missed me?" She asked brightly and L's eyes shot open as he heard her calming voice.

"Minnie? You're already home?"

"Just got back. You should feel special. The first thing I did after coming right through the door of my room was call you." She then stopped for a moment. "But you don't sound too happy to hear from me."

"I do. I'm just- I have a lot of things on my mind."

"Oh. Well I brought you something. Can I see you now?" He looked over at his clock and saw that it had just become 9:30.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter