The Neverland of Fairytales

The Wedding Breaker

Things To Do

► Get married

► Watching shooting star and make a wish

►Write a song that can make everyone enjoy

► Go to Jeju Island (Fantasy-like Island)

► Get a title ' Worker of the Month'

 

Seunghyun took the plastic bag and open it. He felt so shocked when he saw multiple types of medicines. He took it and read it. 

" It can't be...no this is a dream.."

He quickly put it back to it place and went to his room. He just cannot stop thinking about Jihyo. His mind wander till he woke up. It so hard to see she smiled again. It look like she force herself to smiled. 

" Jihyo, can we go to tea plantation this day?"

" Ok, I'll pack my things first." Seunghyun noded his head. They went together happily. Even sometimes, Seunghyun still felt uneasy about Jihyo.

 

" It's already 2 weeks we're here. We just have any 2 other weeks to explore this island." Seunghyun smiled and holded Jihyo hand tightly. He actually afraid. Afraid if one day he might lost this hand. He really did not want that to happen. " Jihyo, what actually do you wish?"

" Hurm..I wish...I wish...I can see a shooting star and make a wish." Jihyo eyes sparkle when she said about shooting star. She really want to see it, but she know it kind of impossible to see the shooting star. 

" Do you really want to see it?"

" No, I'm just joking." Seunghyun smiled again, but this time not a happy smiled but look like a force smiled. He know deep in her heart she really want to see it, but she did not want to tell him, she afraid if he might find out the truth. She really did not want that to happen. She hope they will live like this forever. 

They headed back to their room after promised they will watching a movie together. Seunghyun gather up his courage to ask Jihyo about their relationship. He wanted the confirmation. Their relationship still in state of ambuiguity. He also did not know what kind of relationship they have. Are they a couple? Or just a friend? He did not know the answer. Jihyo still did not give him the answer. 

" Jihyo, wait a minute?" Seunghyun called Jihyo back.

" Why? Didn't we promised we will watch a movie together? But I have to change my clothes." Jihyo face look confused with Seunghyun sudden action. 

" Erm..what do you think of me? Am I really your lover or just one of your friend? You didn't give me the answer that day. So, I want to know our status." Jihyo swallowed hard, she took a deep breath before she answered it.

" Seunghyun, I already said to you, that I can't fall in love with anyone, and you. You can't fall in love with me." Seunghyun expression turned dark Jihyo took his hand and hold it tightly, " But, I broke my rule just for you. I think I love you too." Her tears fall again, and Seunghyun seem cannot believe what he just hear. He hugged Jihyo tightly. 

" Thank you so much Jihyo." Seunghyun felt so happy, he really love Jihyo. In Jihyo's eyes Seunghyun really something. He can make her open her heart again. From his wedding breaker to his official lover. Her life just so amazing. 

Jihyo suddenly cannot breath properly. Seunghyun felt so shocked.

" Jihyo, do you sick?" 

" No, I'm ok." Jihyo shaked her head. 'It's the sign. But why must it happen in front of him?' 

" No, you not. We going back." Before Jihyo can said anything, he already brought her to his car and drove to the hotel.

 

" You need any medicine?" Jihyo felt afraid, her secret might be reveal soon. She want to run to him and grabbed the plastic bag but Seunghyun more faster than her.  " So, which one?" Jihyo felt weird. 'Why he's so calm?' 

" Erm..that blue one." Seunghyun gave her the medicine and helped her to eat the medicine. Jihyo felt more relaxed after ate the medicine. Even she know this is just for awhile. It just painkiller.

" Jihyo, I need to tell you the truth. I'm actually already know about your disease. It's Cystic Fibrosis(CF) right?" Jihyo face turned pale. 'How did he know? This is not fair.' Her tears flowed down through her cheeks.

" How can you know it..I"

" I'll always with you. No matter what happen. Believe me." Only tears flowed down right now and his warm body wrapped up around her. It make her want to prolong her live. Why must this disease choose her?

[ Flashback ]

" Excuse me doctor? What CF?"

" Miss Han, this is a genetic disease. You get from your late parents. This disease could lead you to fatal. But don't worry we've a treatment. If this treatment suit your body. You'll safe from this disease."

Jihyo went to all the treatment but her condition become more worse. That treatment did not suit her body. She confront the doctor.

" Doctor, what is this?! I think you said I could live longer. But now you told me I just have another 3 months. That's ridiculous!"

" I'm sorry Miss Han, but the treatment sisn't suit your body. I'm really sorry. I already tried my best."

Jihyo cannot hide her sadness but she think life must go on. She finally decide want to live to the fullest without leaving any regret behind it. She took a note book and started to write her list. 

For 2 month, she work diligently and she finally got awarded as ' Workers of The Month.' One of her list already fulfill. She positive thought she will get finish all of her list except for no 1. She sent the resigment letter to do the next list. All of her friends were so shocked when she suddenly want resign from her work without any concrete reasons, but for her, she have her own reason. She want to live her life. She want fulfill her dream before it's too late. 

" Han Jihyo, why you've to resign. I really like your work. You're one of the best workers in here."

" Thank you for the compliment Mr.Choi. I really appreciate it but I really need to resign. I need money so desperately."

" You need money?" Jihyo noded her head slowly. Mr. Choi smiled, 

" I can help you. You can resign after you finish this task. If you fail, you've to work for entire of your life." Jihyo shocked, this is like a gamble. A big risk if she accept the task. But she know she really need money so she agreed.

" Ok, I'll finish the task."

[End of flashback ]

 

Jihyo woke up from her sleep, but her tears still in tip of her eyes. " I cry again." She wiped her tears. Then, she realized Seunghyun still in her room. He did not went back to his room. He slept on the chair, Jihyo smiled. He really look like a kid. He care about other but never care about himself. She took the blanket and cover his body. 

" You need to take of yourself too. You fool." Jihyo kissed his cheeks and continued to sleep. The morning sunlight forced her to wake up. Seunghyun already wake up, Jihyo get ready to went to breakfast.

" Hey!" Jihyo jumped a bit, she really shocked.

" Yah, Song Seunghyun!" She pouted , but Seunghyun quickly hugged her.

" You're so pretty like a morning flower." Jihyo smiled, he really know how to melt her heart. They walked hand in hand to the cafe.

 

" Jihyo, what on your list that you want to do it?" Jihyo took her note book from her bag and open it but Seunghyun quickly snatched it away. He casually read the list,

" Writing song, watch shooting star and..." Jihyo quickly snatched it back. She felt really shy if Seunghyun read the no 1 on her list. " Get married." She smacked Seunghyun arm, but he just laughed. " We need to start it from writing song." He think for awhile and smiled. " I got it. Beautiful morning flower. Ah..make me dizzy." 

Jihyo laughed, " Yah, what kind of song you want to write. No one will listen to it." 

" I'm joking. Now, get serious." 

They discussed the lyric of the song from cafe to beach and even in the Aqua Planet. Seunghyun words really can make Jihyo felt happy. He really did have any sense of art. They worked really hard for the song. Without they realized the times keep ticking and it's just 5 days before they will returned back to Seoul. 

" Finally, we finish it." Jihyo felt so happy when they finish writing her song. She really want everyone enjoy listen to her song.

" I will ask the expert to composed it ok. You want to record this song on your own?" 

" Of course no! Just ask anyone to record it. I just want to write the lyric."

 

" What's next?" 

" Watching shooting star. But I guess it's pretty impossible." Jihyo released her silent sighed. Even it's her dream but she know she might never get to watch it. They will never get to see shooting star.

" Shooting star. That's hard." Seunghyun also felt they will never get to fulfilled her second wish. They cannot predicted the shooting star. They also cannot make the shooting star. So, this list it's kind of impossible. Except they have a good luck. " Jihyo, want to hear my final wish?"

" What? You also have a wish?" Jihyo smiled, she find it funny. Seunghyun have a wished. but she curious wanted to know what kind of wish he had.

" My only wish is want you to become my bride. Will you?" Jihyo shocked, 'this is a proposal? Wedding Proposal?!' Her tears fall again. Why she think, she become too weak. Even she said to herself, she did not want to cry anymore. But why when she with Seunghyun , her tears always become her bestfriend. 

" But Seunghyun I...I don't know when I'll.."

" Let's do like others do. People get married. Do you think they get married knowing how long they'll be together. I'm fine even just one day."

" Why are you acting like this?! Why are so foolish?! I'll go sooner or later.."

" If it's like you say, then all of the marriage have a sad ending, knowing when they've going to part. Let's not be afraid about parting ways. If it's our fate that we've to part then there is nothing we can do about that. Jihyo, let's get married. I want to have the memory of being married with you."

Jihyo did not answer it, she just walked to the balcony. She did not know what to do. She really want to get married but what the purposed of getting married if in the end she will left Seunghyun only with hurt. Seunghyun hugged her from back, 

" Maybe, we didn't get to see your shooting star. But I've prepared something for you."  The fireworks performance burst in the air. It's so beautiful. It could light up the whole city. The last fireworks written ' I Love You' word it's make Jihyo speechless. She cried again.

" Seunghyun, let's get married. I want to fulfill my dream." Seunghyun look so shocked with Jihyo word, but it totally make him really happy. He hugged Jihyo tightly and kissed her cheeks.

" Thank you Jihyo. We should get married tomorrow." Jihyo smiled, Seunghyun really cannot waited even for another day.

"  No, not tomorrow. The day after tomorrow. I want to have my wedding dress too." 

" Ok. We could the wedding dress tomorrow. Jihyo, I want to ask you something." Jihyo noded her head with smiled, " Who the one who paid you to ruin the wedding?"

Jihyo thinking for awhile, " It's secret ok. It just between you and me." Seunghyun noded, he really cannot wait. " It's Sera's father. I'm one of his workers. He didn't want you to get married with Sera. but trust me. I don't know the actual reason." Seunghyun smiled and patted Jihyo head. ' Mr. Choi. I already thought it was him. It just his tactics again to make my family's reputation ruined. Damn that old man.' 

 

The ringing phone yelled out to be picked. Seunghyun quickly picked it up. " Hello Mum, why? I can return now?! Seriuosly? But Mum I will return after I get married in here. No, not with Sera. with other girl. No, I can't wait anymore. Mum I'm sorry." Seunghyun hung up the phone. He really cannot wait to get married with Jihyo. He did not care anymore, he just want to get married with her. That's the only his wish.

" You mum? Seunghyun, is she really can accept me?" Jihyo hugged Seunghyun from back.

" No worry. She will." 

 

Jihyo tried that wedding dress. She look really beautiful. Finally, she choose one. Both of them really excited for tomorrow. They hope everything will go on smoothly. That's the only their hope. 

" I really can't wait. You're so beautiful Jihyo." Jihyo smiled, finally she can wear the wedding dress for herself not for her friends anymore. She felt really happy. Seunghyun phone ringing again, he quickly picked it up.

" Hello, mum. You want to come here? with dad? Really?! Thank you so much. Jihyo, my parents will attend our wedding." Both of them hugging and laughing happily. Just for a few hours, they will become  husband and wife.

 

Jihyo look so beautiful on her white wedding dress. She smiled to Seunghyun, who waited nervously. They exchanged their vow and they kissed.  The sign that they finally become a legal husband and wife.

" Mum, dad thank you for coming." His parents just noded and smiled brightly.

" Be a good husband. Jihyo take care of him ok." Jihyo noded after hearing his mum words. She afraid she cannot fulfill it. She really afraid. Jihyo hugged his mum and dad. They felt really happy when finally Seunghyun can get married with someone he love.

 

" Seunghyun, I really want to live in our Neverland of Fairytales. We'll never die. We'll live happily. We didn't have to care about anything. About this sickness....about.." Seunghyun hugged Jihyo, he know how Jihyo felt. She felt burden, she felt like she will never have tomorrow.

" We will. I'll make this life like in our Neverland of Fairytales. Don't worry about anything ok. Everything gonna be fine. It's late. Let's sleep." Seunghyun swiched off the lamp and he hugged Jihyo tightly. He did not want to lost her. She is too precious for him. For the first time he felt like he love someone more than himself. He want to protect her, he want to live forever with her. He want to do it everything with her.

 

Seunghyun woke up happily. It's his first day being a husband. Of course, he felt so happy. Jihyo still in her deep sleep. Seunghyun just smiled, she probably too tired from yesterday. He took a bathed and ordered the breakfast. He whisper to Jihyo ears, to wake her up

" Jihyo, wake up. Dear, wake up." He whisper, but Jihyo seem really tired. " Jihyo...Jihyo.." Seunghyun felt so shocked, he shaked her body, but she still sleep. He put his finger on her pulse but he cannot felt anything. " Jihyo...you've gone..you already gone.. I should have said goodbye. I didn't get to said it like a fool. Jihyo..." 

 

'Even it's just one day, I already miss you. I madly miss only you. I only miss you to death.'

Seunghyun packed his things, he want to leave Jeju Island. That fantasy-like island really contain too many memories for him. His parents just can patted his back. In his car, he dazed in memories. The memories he will remember for entire of his life. How he hate that wedding breaker girl. How they coindicently meet, and without they knowing they fall in love with each other and finally they get married. 

He leaned his head in the window, and his tears flow again. 'Jihyo, I really miss you. I miss you madly.'

" Now we want to play this new song. Hope you guys enjoy. The title is 'Falling Star.' Please listen to it." 

 From his car, he can saw snow started to fall. It's first day snow in South Korea. 

' It's our first winter together, but why you've to left me in this beautiful day. Even snow started falling now. Jihyo, it's my first time hear our song in the radio. I felt really happy and proud, because we really work for it right? But why everytime I hear the song I really missed you. That's not even a sad song. I madly miss you, Jihyo. Now I really wished if we could live in our Neverland of Fairytales, we will live happily. We didn't have to die. And you didn't have to leave me like this. And I didn't have to miss you like crazy..Even if that Neverland of Fairytales exists..Jihyo...I Miss You Damn Much....'


Tracklist :

Falling Star - FT Island

Baby Don't Cry (Girl Ver) - EXO

Orange Sky - FT Island


 

Author note : If you guys wonder what Cystic Fibrosis (CF) is..this is a simple explanation about the disease.

This disease affect mucus glands.  System that affected by this disease include digestive, respiratory, and reproductive systems.

This disease also accumulates in lung and intestine. It make you difficult to breath, absorb nutrient and can have heart problem.

Leave comment, I really want to know what you guys think about this 2 shot/oneshot story..

 

Thanks to Velvetcupcaked for the upvote