The Wedding Breaker

The Wedding Breaker

" I'm sorry but Mr. Song can't get married with that girl!"

Everyone in the hall felt shocked with the sudden voice. The stranger girl, who come from nowhere dared to stop someone marriage just like that.

" Who are you?!" Seunghyun's mother yelled to that girl. No one know her, but why she tried to stop this wedding so badly.

" I'm Han Jihyo, the girl that Seunghyun just left a few days a go. He left because he want to get married with this girl! And what so interesting is, I'm pregnant his child." Seunghyun's mother fainted when she hear that news. That's a very shocking news to everyone.

" Damn you Seunghyun! How dare you lie me! We are never ever getting married!" Sera throwed away her ring and went away with her parents.

That sweet wedding really turned out to be a tragic event that everyone will remember for entire of their life. Seunghyun also cannot understand what's going on. He seem clueless with this situation. He did not even know the girl. One thing for sure, he had to get that girl. That wedding breaker girl! The stranger girl who come out from nowhere already make him look like a super playboy.She already throwed away his dignity into a vain. He must get that girl.

" Wait, Sera! Sera, I didn't know that girl! I didn't lie you. Please, believe me. You know me better than that girl right?" Sera felt guilty but this situation force her to say her forever goodbye to Seunghyun. Her parents already dragged her before she could said anything. 

Seunghyun tried to find that girl, that wedding breaker girl. But he could not even find her. He quickly went back to get his mum.

" Mum, are you alright?"

" Seunghyun, you fool! Go away!"

" Mum, I didn't do that. Please, believe me this time." Seunghyun holded his mum hand tightly. 

" Go, I believe in you. I know someone hurt you. Go to the place that no one know you. The reporters might come soon." Seunghyun just noded his head. Being a son of a wealthy family really can make him headache.

Even somehow he glad that he can escaped from this arranged marriage. Finally, God hear his word, he did not have to marry with Sera. He really did not like her. She always acted like she is the best and so arrogant, make him really hate her personality. Why should that snobby girl become his wife. He could get a better girl than her, but he still cannot forgive that stranger girl. He did not even know her. Why she doing this?

[Flashback]

A month ago, 

" What?! I've to marry Sera to save our company?! That's ridiculous!" Seunghyun look very shocked and angry when his father told him to marry with Sera. He did not even love her. Why he should married her? Why? Life always so unfair. That's what he thought, but he had no choice. Married Sera or never being his son. 

Seunghyun accept the fact that his life totally under his father control. His father company like their life. So, he should do that to save the company. Even this thing might hurt him. Whatever his choice, he know that his father will never listen it. He have to marry Sera. 

'Fine! If that thing can make him happy, I will do that.'

[End of flashback]

 

Seunghyun packed his things, and went to Jeju Island for a month. He want to escape from his reality life. Somehow he felt tired with all of this. 

Jeju Island, the place that every couple dream to go. A fantasy-like island, but for him he never felt excited like everyone else. He just alone, what he supposed to do in this 'fantasy-like' island. Just a deep sight from him.

After check in, he went to Hyeopjae Beach, that the nearest beach from his hotel. He want to take some fresh air, to clean his mind from any negative thought. Everything really look like a mess for him. First, his father's company almost bankrupt and now his wedding failed. His reputation also went downhill. That the thing that he never imagined will happen to him. He just cannot stop thinking about that mystery girl. Where he supposed to find her. What is her intention? He must get her no matter what.

" Wah, it's so cold and fresh.." That voice really attracted his attention. He come near to the pretty girl and tried to say hello to her.

" Hey.." the girl lift up her head and both of them shocked. ' That wedding breaker' ' That playboy'. The silent moment between them, but then, the girl quickly ran away but Seunghyun get to grab her hand. " I found you girl. I've so many question for you, and.." He tried to touch that girl belly. " Just as I thought, you didn't pregnant. Actually, it look so fake but I don't know how could you success to fool them, but remember You Can Fool Me! Who are you exactly?! I never know you?!"

Seunghyun let out his anger, she really deserved it. Just throw away his dignity like that, she really need some lesson. The girl look so relaxed, but he can saw she shaking.

" Hey, answer me! Don't tell me you need that money, so you can enjoy yourself in here?! Did someone pay you?!" 

" Yeah, likely it might be the reason."

" Yah! You didn't have any shame?!"

That girl just walked and left Seunghyun alone, with confused mind. She did not have any guilty did that, her expression look so calm. Seunghyun really angry.

" Han Jihyo!" She shocked, and quickly turned her back,

" How did you...ah.." She remember that she already told her name in the hall. The time she broke the others wedding. " What?!" Seunghyun just dragged Jihyo to the nearest cafe. 15 minutes already passed but both of them still remains silent. Finally, Seunghyun broke the silent moment.

" Why you did that? Why you ruined my wedding?" He asked with low voice. He know he didn't even have to use force. 

" I need money. I'm really desperate for it.." Jihyo calmly answer his question.

" So,..it's mean, someone must pay you right?" She covered and make an awful expression. It told everything. She already revealed her secret. " Look, Jihyo. I didn't want anything from you and I can't pay you for telling me the betrayer but I just want to ask you something. Why you're so desperate for money?"

" Well, before it's too late. I've to fulfill my list." 

" What kind of list is that?" Seunghyun still did not felt satiesfied with her answer. He wanted to ask her more. 

" Nothing related with you! Ah you pay it. Since, you the one who dragged me here." She left Seunghyun alone. He released a deeply sighed. 'Someone paid her? Who might it be?' 

Seunghyun paid for the bill and headed to the hotel. His mood totally ruined after he meet that girl. Why he have to meet her? There are a lot more girls in this world. Why it has be her? " Wait a minute." He asked the girl in the lift to wait for him. 

" You again?!" Jihyo look shocked and her face tell that ' What are you doing here?' Seunghyun sighed, he quickly got into the lift. They found out that they shared the same floor. Even their room just next to each other. It make both of them felt very annoyed. 

Fate bring them together, after coincidence and coincidence they grew closer. That day, they really cannot imagined they will become a friend. Seunghyun throw away his phone and screamed like a crazy person. He felt really devastated, his father did not even trust him. He know even if this wedding success he will never put too much hope on him. It make he felt like a useless son. What he gained by sacrificed himself to marry a girl that he did not even love. He wanted to did that to get his father trust, but now he know he will never forgive him. He did not blame that wedding braker girl. He hoped for a miracle, he really hoped he will not married Sera. She come like an angel for him. 

Even the things now look so messed up, he really hope one thing, his father trust him and canceled all the tied with Mr. Choi- Sera father. He really hate that old man, he really wanted they failed. That wedding, was his idea. The wedding now failed, he really thought that was his idea too. 

Jihyo come nearer him and sit beside him. She felt guilty, really guilty. Maybe because of her, he become like that. Maybe he really love that woman. Maybe..Just so many thought in her mind. She really felt like she did a huge mistake in her life. 

" Ah.." Seunghyun turned his face. What she doing here? He sighed, 

" What do you want again, wedding breaker." Jihyo swallowed hard. Like what she thought, she really love that girl.

" I'm sorry for broke your wedding. I'm.."

" No, I really happy finally angel come to save me. I'm not mad to you anymore. I just frust with my father!" Jihyo slowly hugged him and caressing his back, 

" It's ok. Everything will be fine." He hugged her back. Her warm body really make him felt good. He really missed someone hugged. He really missed it. 

" Thanks." He whisper, Jihyo smiled. This boy, pretend so hard to be though, but he know he really not that strong. He cannot handle his emotion. That day, he shared a story with that girl. The girl that he hate at first, maybe because of her his reputation went downhill. Despited that, he really wanted to thank her for saving him from that wedding. He felt a bit glad even he know his name will ruined. 

 

Jihyo draw scenery and beside her is Seunghyun. They grew closer more faster than they could ever think. 

" Yah, Seunghyun go away. Don't disturb me." She pushed him lightly, she cannot facus on her work, but Seunghyun still disturbed her. He took a seat beside her.

" You look so beautiful today. Like an angel." He gave her compliment, but that just make Jihyo laughed.

" Oh, you're so cheesy. You can't melt my heart just like that." Jihyo words make both of them laughed happily. Jihyo took the blue colour and sketch again on the canvas.

" You're a painter?" asked Seunghyun, Jihyo smiled to him and continued her paint.

" No, why?" 

" Your drawing is so beautiful. It seem alive."

 " Then, I'll give it this drawing to you." Her eyes still on the canvas but she still did not ignored Seunghyun.

" Really? But what about you?"

" I'll draw once again for me. Don't worry."

The sea breeze really can make them run from a busy life, from a brutal reality world. With this peace, it can make everyone feel like in a fantasy world.

" Jeju Island, really a fantasy island right?" Jihyo voice woke up Seunghyun from his fantasy. 

" Yeah, for a lover. Ah Jihyo, you've a lover?" That question really shocked Jihyo and brush stopped for awhile.

" No. I used to have. But now no."

" So you come alone?" Jihyo noded her head. It make Seunghyun felt more wonder about her life. Why a beautiful girl like her desperated for money just to go to Jeju Island alone? Sometimes he thought Jihyo really mysterious. Of course they are friend, but to him they more like a comfortable stranger. He did not know anything about Jihyo, while Jihyo know about him. About his background, a little about his life. But why this girl seem really closed towards others. 

Jihyo still continued with her drawing, even her mind kind of disturbed with Seunghyun question. " I can't fall in love with anyone." "Huh?" Seunghyun shocked for awhile. He still in dazed but he can hear perfectly what Jihyo said. " So, don't fall in love with me." Jihyo gave him a little warning with her sweet smiled. Seunghyun just smiled, he thought it one of her joke, so he did not take it seriously. He took it easily. In his mind, it kind of impossible he will fall in love with this girl. She look so ordinary, so plain. Nothing speacial in her. Even her beauty not extraordinary.

 

Everyday they will spent their day together. They went to all the beautiful places together and eating together. Without they even realized it, they collected many unforgettable memories between them, and without they even realized, their heart created love towards each other. They need each other more than they even realized it. Even Seunghyun, who thought Jihyo is just ordinary girl, seem cannot be separated with her. They look like inseparable couple. Whenever you find Seunghyun, you can saw Jihyo. 

" Ah Jihyo, you said that day, you've a list. What kind a list is that?" Seunghyun asked her. He curious about Jihyo. He really thought he know nothing about her life. That question make Jihyo chocked, Seunghyun helped her to drink water. In her mind, she really did not want Seunghyun asked that thing. 

" Ah, nothing. Just some kind of useless list. Everyone have that." She still pretend to relax, even her heart seem race right now. Seunghyun just noded his head. He really did not think much. For him, girl always like that, have a list. That a basic thing about girl.

" Jihyo, can we spend our time like this again?"

" What do you mean by that? I think everyday we will spend our time together right?"

" Yeah. I just love spending my time with you." He smiled, that smiled really can killed her. If at first she cannot fall in love with that smiled, but now she cannot guaranteed it again. Seem like her heart races and she did not know why. It seem like, she love him, and her face turned red. Slowly, little by little without she realized it she already fall in love with him. She know she should not fall in love with anyone. She already promised that to herself but why she cannot control herself and falling in love again. She really cannot help it. 

 

Day by day, they grew even more closer and their love also grew bigger. They acted like a couple, ride a horse together, watching movie together and even eating together. Seunghyun and Jihyo really comfortable with each other, that a prove seeing how much time they spent with each other really. Their relation became more better, they started to care about each other.

" Jihyo, I really want to know about yourself. I know nothing about you." Seunghyun smiled, while Jihyo look anxious,

" I'm? Oh, my name is Han Jihyo and I'm 22 years old." Seunghyun gave a glare then she quickly understand it. " OK, my parents already died in car accident, 6 years ago. I'm living alone and I didn't go to university, because I've no money. Enough? My background is not something that special for you to hear it. It's kind of boring. A girl living alone and tried so hard in her life.That's my life, that's myself." Seunghyun mouth seem locked, he never knew Jihyo background. No wonder, she will did anything to gain money. He did not blame her for that, she desperated. That what he thought.

" I'm sorry." Seunghyun look apologetic. Jihyo just smiled, she already went through everything. Hardness, starveness and all. This life seem so unfair, but she glad she can make it. Somehow in her heart she really glad she did not took a silly decision like suicide.

" It's ok. ." Seunghyun holded her hand tightly. He know this hand already went through many hardship in this life. Her life no better than him, but she always smiled and cheerish every moment in her life. It make Seunghyun felt bad about himself. He born in a wealthy family, he got everything he wanted but he never thankful. Now, he know why his father never trust him. He really love to spend money for his own goodness, he will bought a very expensive things and he will proud having it. Even having so many luck in his life, he still did not satiesfied with his life. He wanted more money, he craving for it. 

" Look Seunghyun, I know your father was wrong force you to marry that girl, but you have to understand him. He wanted to save your company right? If you wanted to gain his trust and cut all the tied with Mr. Choi. You've to apologize and admit you're wrong. I know this is not simple, but can you just try it. Low down your ego." Seunghyun followed her advice, and that really work out. Her advice make his father trust him again. They also can save their company from bankrupt. What an amazing girl. Truly my angel. He make him love her even more. 

 

" Jihyo, I've something to tell you." Jihyo took a deep breath, seem like she already know what Seunghyun might said. " I like you, No..I love you, Jihyo." Seunghyun finally said it. He finally can expressed his love for her. Her tears fall down. She should not fall in love. Not her. Not her. Why must she fall in love? Why must her? " Jihyo, don't be afraid. I'll protect you. I'll the best man for you. So, please accept me." Jihyo really cannot said anything. Just her tears fall down. Seunghyun quickly hugged her. He did not know why she cried, but one thing for sure he had to make her calm. 

" Seunghyun, didn't I tell you.....don't fall in love with me...You fool...Why me? Why?" 

" Shh.." Seunghyun hugged become more tighter and Jihyo tears sobbing become more louder. Why must she fall in love? Why must he fall for her? 

Seunghyun holded Jihyo hand tightly and Jihyo cannot hide her happiness. Even, she did not want to fall in love but she really cannot help it. 

" So, I think we should  get some sleep. See you tomorrow." Seunghyun kissed her forehead but Jihyo seem did not want to let him go. 

" Just stay here with me tonight. Please." Jihyo look so sad. Seunghyun sensed something not right happening to her, so he jus agreed.

" Ok, don't worry. I'll not leave you." Jihyo smiled and so does Seunghyun. Finally, she fall asleep. Seunghyun pulled the comforter to cover her body. He walked to the door to go back to his room, but something draw his attention. That small desk. He walked to the small desk. He find out Jihyo things, and her list. Things To Do. 'It's her list.' He took the list and read it. 'Why it seem so weird?' Another things that drew his attention was the white platic bag beside the list. Seunghyun look so shocked.

' It can't be.' It totally shocked him.


Tracklist :

Wishlist - APink

I Wish - FT Island

Baby Steps - Taetiseo

 

So how the first part going..The second part will be updated soon..