Baekhyun Oppa

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Next Day~

Mirya's POV

"Annyeong jagi! It's Kyunghannie oppa! Come on and wake up so we can go to the park together!" 

 

"KYUNGHAN?!" I shouted, looking for Kyunghan. But it was just my alarm ring tone.

 

"You stupid phone." I said snatching my phone resting from the table and changed my ringtone into a baby laughing instead.

 

"Ughh." I said letting my head fall on the pillow.

 

I have nothing to do today without KyungHan. My café job starts at exactly 12am. And it's just 8am. 

 

"That boy yesterday. He was quite mean. He just grabbed my shoulder and forced me to apologize. What a misogynistic boy." I said talking to the air a.k.a myself.

 

"But he is really cute. If you look at him, he looks like a random boy who respects girls older or younger than him. But, he clearly hates girls. Maybe he's bi!" I said talking to the air again.

 

This is getting boring. So I decided to have a walk at the park where me and Kyunghan— NO. I decided to walk at the park since it was also my favorite. I changed into a white dress and golden converse shoes. I went out of my apartment and walked to the park. I seriously miss Kyunghan already. My mind kept on thinking about Kyunghan when someone bumps into me hard making me fall. When I knee suddenly had a burning sensation, I looked at my knee and it was scratched. 

"AHH!!" I screamed, making a person look back at me and run to me.

 

"Aigoo! Gwenchanna agasshi?" the man said.

 

"Ani—Ah!!" I said trying to get up.

 

"It's okay. I'll just carry you home. What's your name agasshi?" the man said, carrying me bridal style.

 

"Mirya. You?" I said hugging his neck.

 

"Baekhyun." He said starting to walk.

 

WAIT A MINUTE. I remember that deep voice. The man that forced to apologize to him!

"I remember you! You were the man that forced me to apologize to you!" I said looking at him.

 

He suddenly dropped me on the concrete hard ground

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter