Unexpected Anniversary Disaster

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mirya's POV

Today was mine and Kyunghan's 1 year anniversary. So I decided to do something special for him. I got out of my bed and started to brush my teeth and make some sugar cookies. After putting the sugar cookies in the oven, I ran back to the bathroom to spit the toothpaste in my mouth. I then picked the clothes I would wear to the park we first met then ran back to the kitchen. When I reached the oven, the timer suddenly dinged. I put the cookies out and took a taste of one. It was really good! I put them in a blue box and wrapped a light blur ribbon around the box. I then ran to the bathroom and took a bath, making sure to clean every part of my body. After I was done, I dressed into the things I picked earlier. A blue top,  denim jeans, white converse shoes, and one brown satchel bag. As I went out of my apartment with the blue box in my hand and my iPhone in the other, I walked happily outside. It took only 10 minutes to walk to the park. As I arrived, I looked for the bench we sat on. I walked briskly to it so no one could steal the spot. I waited for Kyunghan to arrive as I played games on my phone. 30 minutes passed and still no Kyunghan. Where could he be? I called his phone and it started to ring. I was about to end the call when someone spoke.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" It said.

 

"Kyunghan oppa! Where are you?!" I shouted a bit.

 

"I'm at home packing. Why did I forget something?" He said.

 

"it's our 1 year anniversary pabo! And why are you packing?" I said annoyed because he forgot our anniversary.

 

"I'm going to the U.S. for a promotion. I can't waste this opportunity! I'm gonna get tons of money! Also I'm moving there already." He said.

 

"Kyunghan, get off the phone and continue packing or I'll blame you if we miss the flight." The background said.

 

"B-but, what about our anniversary?" I said as tears started to well in my eyes.

 

"I'm breaking up with you sweetheart. Enjoy without me okay? Annyeong!" He said ending the call.

 

Well that hurt. I don't have anyone anymore.

 

"Well you, I don't care." I said in a crying voice as I cried and deleting all of our p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter