Baekhyun

Bias One shot collection(Request Open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You read the article about baekyun being engaged and you were not happy. Since when was he engaged? especially with another girl!

I was really hurt baekyun wouldn't do this to me right? i kept questioning myself.

I was in the worst mood that day. Baekhyun called me a thousand times but i didn't answer didn't reply to any of his texts either.

I cried myself to sleep that night. I couldn't believe it but the way baekhyun been acting these days were kinda suspicious he was really distant from from me. Whenever i tried to get close to him he would walk away from me.

I guess i wasn't enough for him that he wanted another girl. But since he was an idol he can go out with any girls he like. I was going to break up with him the very next time i saw him.

The next day i woke up feeling like crap i basically cried myself to sleep last night. I heard somebody knock on the door i wondered who was at the door this early in the morning but it was no other then baekhyun.

"jagiya i missed you" then he hugged me like he haven't seen me for ages.

"Explain to me why i see article about you being engaged with your long time girlfriend" i said coldly

"What do you mean ___-ah?"

"Are you seeing another girl beside me?" i said as tears swell up my eyes.

 

__________________________

sorry if it was too short. and i heard that baekhyun's engaged but i don't believe that so im writing about it here.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter