Gongchan

Bias One shot collection(Request Open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunny day and i woke up loving the weather already. But my smile went away when i remember about what happened yesterday.

 FLASHBACK:

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME" i yelled at him

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN DO THIS TO ME" he snapped back.

we were agruing about his picture with another girl from a girl group. I guess you pushed be away so you could be with her huh? i said tears rolling down my cheek. gongchan relationship with me was a secret so no one knew about us. Which mean girls could be all around him since they think he's single.

He had his eye wide open when i said it."You really do don't love me huh ___ i guess your the one who don't love me and you don't want to deal with me anymore" he said his eyes red.

"Don't you know what i've been through when your with other girls at clubs?" i said as my heart broke into a million piece.

"NO!  You don't know what i've been through" he said . He turned around and walked out the door.

I cried soo much that i fell asleep at that same spot i crieded at.

BACK TO PRESENT:

I was crying after i thought about that i wonder where he went after our argument. Maybe i should've tried harder so he wouldn't have gone out with other girls. But everything he did to me wasn't right anyway so i kept myself under control.

"____-ah" i heard somebody at the door. He was drunk.

"baby im sorry" he said as fell into my arms. "You know that where ever i g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter