NOT THE D

~~~BE MY FIRST KISS VAMPIRE/WEREWOLF/CHICKEN/CAT/HUMAN BOY!~~~

WHEN KEY CAME BACK HE WAS PREGNANT!!!!

 

"HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK!", Onew spit out chicken juice.

 

"Why does my life hate me!!!" Minho cried out, "I have the fangs and everything".

 

"I LuVe yOu MiNhO".

 

"WHAT THE ARE YOU EVEN SAYING TAEMIN!", MINHO SCREAMED AS THEY ALL STARTED RUNNING BACK TO THE CAMP FIRE!!! AND INTO THE LOGDE THEY WERE STAYING AT!!.

 

"Oh Jonghyun I love the way you put your thingy into my thingy", Key giggled as he rubbed Jonghyun's y were wolf abs.

 

But before Key could do anything truly fun as Jonghyun carried him...he dropped Key down the mountain and ran off to find Taemin and him.

 

"YOU CAN'T THROW A PREGNANT BOY DOWN A MOUNTAIN", Key cried out as he rolled down the bathroom and into one of the logdes windows.

 

"Hey Key welcome back", Minho groaned.

 

"W-WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE!" Key screamed the once nice logde was now a disaster, "did Jonghyun come here".

 

"No I haven't seen Jonghyun", Onew said as he set the kitchen stove on fire trying to make fried chicken, he then started walking but tripped on the rug and ran into a table bumping in the vase on it and it went up into flames.

 

"Oh so that's what happened, ONEW WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY KITCHEN I COOK FOR TAEMIN!".

 

"wElL NEws flash Kye!" Taemin sputtErEd, "I hAte EatIng YoUr ".

 

"WILL YOU STOP TALKING LIKE THAT!" Everyone screamed at him.

 

"Oh no!" Minho gasped as a waterfall shot out of Key, "your going to into labor!"

 

"NOOO IT HURTS THE BABY WERE WORLF IS EATING MY SPLEEN".

 

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!! THE CHICKEN IS BURNED!!!".

 

But before they could do anything Jonghyun jumped throught he window and took Taemin.

 

 

 

 

WHAT AM I EVEN DOING ANYMORE!!??? OH WELL TO BE CONTINUED...I guess.