chapter 2 - this is love?

back to square one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a middle of class, A mysterious boy entered the class….

Chapter 2

Boy        : “mianhamnida soengsaengnim I’m late *bowing*”

Teacher   : “it’s okay because this is your first time, but if you late again I won’t let you enter the class and please introduce yourself”

Boy        : “ne, kim myungsoo imnida. Just call me L”

Teacher   : “okay L, you may sit there” *pointing the sit beside hye jin*

Boy        : “ne, kamsahamnida”

 

*end of conversation*

 

Every girls in class keep looking at L and fangirling over him. Some is trying to seduce him and trying to send some letter asking for his number. L doesn’t bother them, he is playing with his phone and put the headset and barely fell asleep in class.

 

(Hye jin’s POV)

Why with this boy? He has such a mysterious glare and cold stare, huh. When I tried to be friend with him, he didn’t bother me and keep playing with his phone. Such a cold jerk, eo?

Whatever I don’t really care about him~  what I really care is why the lunch time hasn’t come yet?? I’m so bored with this subject -_-. Truthfully, I hate art-physics! It’s like not important for me to count the velocity of the ball and the car and whatever is that.

*bell ringing*

YAAAAAAAY!! Finally goodbye art-physics, see you next week~~~~. When I’m tidy up my book, I look at the person beside me. He is sleeping soundly. Should I wake up him? Kekeke *smile sheepishly*

H             : “YAAAA!!~”

L              : “wae?!”

H             :  “it’s break time! Let’s have lunch~”

L              : “just go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter