chapter 1

back to square one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Woo’s POV)

Today is the first day to enter college again after holiday. Usually I don’t feel like wake up and get ready but I’m so happy today. Hye jin will be in the same school as me. YEAAAAAAAAAH this is what I really want *tears of joy*. Should I pick up hye jin and go to school together? Should I? shouldn’t I? seems like I should or I must? But I’m too nervous around her……..ottoke…

Okay, now I’m sure I must ask hye jin!

 

*calling hye jin*

W            :  “Jin-ie yaaa! *woo’s nickname for hye jin* what are you doing?*

H             : “oppa! I’m right now getting ready to go to school,wae?”

W            : “How about going to school together?”

H             : “jinjja??? Okay oppa! I’ll get ready as fast as possible”

W            : “okay,annyeong jinieee!”

 

*dugeun dugeun dugeun* I’m so happy and my heart beating so fast kekeke, I’m so ready to go to school in the first day!

(end of POV)

 

(Hye Jin’s POV)

YAAAAY this is my first day to go to college I’ll get a chance to meet new friends and also woo oppa! Well,my reason to enter this college is because him. I want to go to school with woo oppa everyday if that’s possible.

Suddenly…..

WHAT????? AM.I.DREAMING? Woo oppa asking me to go to school together? TODAY? IN A FEW MINUTES? OMO what should I wear….I’m so excited!!

(end of POV)

 

Both of them now on their way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter