second chapter

the scariest love

After a few hours,minho regain his conciouse which make nichkhun so happy and reached to him to give him their twins to make the other hold them,and wanted to share their happiness together.however, kim hyun joong can't be happy,because his minnie still in coma which make him so worried about him. And when he asked the doctor about his lover condition,the later patted his shoulder and give him a sad smile:

 

- Actually,Mrs k junim lost a lot of blood,and we barely saved him .so, he will stay in coma about week or even more ,and he maybe can't handle it ,and will lost his life. after the doctor words ,hyun jung grabbed the doctor coller and yelled at him to save him,he can't live without him not after all this sacrifices , he wouldn't let him go .

- you ing bastard ,he must live ,or else you will die after him .

the doctor didn't react ,but smiled to him weakly and patted his back and freed himself from him.

 

Meanwhile , he went toward his lover , he sit beside jungmin bed and take the other hand :

"plz minnie ,don't give up ,i can't live with you ,we already suffred enough"

he fall in his deep thought about their memories ,and how they sufferd because of their different gender .

 

Flash Back :

Park jungmin was the model of Dsp company ,he was very famous ,he was in relationship with the most famous actor in korea lee minho who is minnie first love ,they knew each other from the school ,and they staied together until ,he met kim hyun joong from the new drama which he acted with his boyfriend "Boys Over Flower" ,when he saw him in the first time,he felt the same feeling that he felt when he fall in love with minho ,but he wan't to admit that ,but when he met him ,he can't resist his feelings ,there is something in his eyes make him very weak .but didn't know what is it .

 

one day , he desided to met his boyfriend after his acting and to bring some food to him and to the stuff to eat ,so when he entred to the studio everyone waved to him except hyun joong ,he was standing alone ,didn't pay attention to any one , he looked very sad . so Minnie went to him ,and gave him his food to eat ,but the other ignorant him and passed him without even looking back at him which make the other feel sad ,and pity toward him . so he desided to follow him secretly to know the secret behind kim hyun joong.

 

when he followed him until ,he found himselt in strange place and it's really empty ,he knew that he was lost in the forest . he was really scared because of the horror sound that he heard . when he looked toward the way of the sound ,suddenly someone attacked him,and everything turned black .

 

I will continu next time , i'm so sorry ,i feel so tired and i promise to finish this story as soon as possible .