First Chapter

the scariest love

"ahh,baby wake up , hyun joong please ,i think my water broke ,bring me to the hospital."A pretty red hair guy who is 9 month pregnant with hyunjoong son,he is going to give birth ,so he shout as his sleepy lover to bring him to the hospital.when the other realised what's going on around him,he run out looking for the key of his car and change his clothes,and back to carrying his pregnant boyfriend to his car.

after few minute, he reached to the hospital in time,and he let the nurse taking his lover to the delivery room ,to change his clothes ,in that time ,he felt alone and wanted someone to stand beside him,when he was in his deep thought,the song of his phone woke him up.it's a call from his little brother minho who is already 7months pregnant with nickhun son,which make him quit worried at this time :"hyung,this is nickhun ,i have a problem ,i think that minho will give birth. is it early for him ? what am i going to do ?"

- don't worry i think it's fine if he give birth at this time ,and i'm also in the hospital because minnie will give birth ,too.so, hurry up and bring minho to the hospital.

-ok ,i'm already in the way to the hospital ,hyung wait us out please .

- alright,don't worry i'll wait here for you.

after few seconds,hyunjoong saw familliar feature carrying someone and went beside him as he hold a rooling chair to carry minho to the delivery room as well .

after one hour of waiting ,a nurse come with three babies in her arms ,as you can see minkhun couple has a twin,instead hyunmin couple has a cute baby girl,she is looks like minnie.