Secret Exposed!

Secret Pic

 

Kim Jae Joong is the beautiful guy in W High School and he is one of the most popular guy.

His bestfriends is Jung Yun Ho,the most popular guy at W High School.They have been friends since they are kids and Jae know all Yun secret and vice versa.But not all secret that both of them share.

Jae have keep two secret from Yun and Yun have keep one secret from Jae.

The secret that Jae keeps from Yun is 

1) Jae is a gay.

2) Jae is in love with Yun.

and recently Jae add another secret and that is,in his wallet there is Yun pic.

Jae know that he will never be together with Yun,cuz Yun have a girlfriend.But Yun never bring or introduce his girl to Jae and his other friend.When Jae ask him why,Yun will said this "Hahahaha sorry Jae but she is busy with her exam,maybe next time ok?"and smile.

But Jae know that Yun relationships is real,cuz every days at every break Yun girlfriend will call him.

Everytime she call,Yun will take her call outside and that everytime will only make Jae heart break and hurt.But Jae will always smile,cuz he know that he is only Yun bestfriend and never the line will cross.

 

But one day,Yun know the secret that Jae keeps.Yun catch Jae kissing his photo.What will you do when your crush catch you doing that???Yup,frozen in his place what Jae doing and his mind going blank.Yun said "Jae,where did you got that pic?And just now,did you just kiss my pic?Why?" Yun ask Jae and slowly walk towards Jae.

Jae is scared and he only can said "Sorry...I`m sorry Yun.But I have been in love with you since we are kids."Jae saying with tears fall from his doe eyes.Yun stop and then continue his step and slowly he lift Jae head and said"Next time,it`s better if you kiss my real lips BooJae"and kiss Jae lips sweetly.

Jae eyes going bigger when Yun lips touch his mouth.Then slowly and sweetly Yun said"Saranghae Kim Jae Joong,forever and always".But you know what Jae do after heard that words?Hahahaha he slap Yun face.

"Ouch,that hurts BooJae!!!What in the world you slaping me for?!"Yun ask Jae with a hurt eyes but zipp his mouth when saw Jae glare him.

"Why you ask me???JUNG ING YUNHO!!!HOW DARE YOU KISS ME???ARE YOU NUTS???WHAT WILL YOUR GIRLFRIEND SAID IF SHE KNOW ABOUT THIS???YES I LOVE YOU,BUT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND FOR GOD SAKE!!!how can you do this...to her ...and to me...and Jae continue his crying.Yun was shock,but then smile slowly,he hugs Jae and what he said after that make Jae confuse..."Jae...I never had a girlfriends actually..."WHAT???YOU DO NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND???Then who is the one that always call you,everytime we had a break???Yun dont lie to me,cuz I will kick your as...before Jae finish his words,Yun kiss him once again and this time with a force.

"Jae listen,I never have a girlfriend and the one who always call me?Do you want to hear her voice?"Yun ask Jae and duh...of course Jae want to hear it...so Yun said wait for a moment(as it almost the time she called) and after a minute,Yun phone ringing and he gave the phone to Jae.Jae nervously pick up and bringing the phone to his ear,after three second he smile shyly and rush to hugs Yun and kiss him.

Since then Yun and Jae become the most popular couple in their school.But you know what is the funniest thing?Everyone in their school thought that they are couple since long ago,before the incident take place.Why?Because YunJae always sweet,caring and romantic towards each other.They basically always be by each other side.So when they tell everyone that they are couple,most of them just smile and said yes sweetheart we know.

Do you curious about the girlfriend???Hehehe actually the one that always call Yun is no one.It just his phone voice reminder and want to know what is Yun secret???

The voice for his phone reminder is Jae and not just Jae simple words,this is what Yun save as his voice phone reminder

   " Just for one day,I would like to be the bed in your room,

       Oh Baby,

      I want to hold you in my chest more warmly"...

Yup!Yun record Jae singing from Hugs(They sang this song last year during their School Festival) he just pretend to speak with someone but the truth is he just listen to Jae voice...Talk about being slow.Both of them is just a kid who is in love....That my friends is Yun secret...oh there is other secret...that secret is...YunJae parents has arranged their marriage to each other(Yun mom and Jae mom is YunJae fans^^) but that will be a next time story...

 

Bye and thank you soo much for read my fic which is not really amazing...^^Thank you