When You Give The Best Present for Myung Soo's Birthday

Infinite's One Shots & Scenarios (MOVE TO SCENARIO SHOP)

- When You Give The Best Present for Myung Soo's Birthday - request by Author! (Saengil chukhaeyo Myung Soo oppa! Keep healthy and stay lovely! )


Today is Thursday, March 13th 2014. The born day of your one and only lovely husband, Kim Myung Soo or Infinite’s L. You and he already married for this 2 month after 3 years dating. You tried to think hard for the tonight celebration. You open-close your recipe book, open-close the tab in your browser, phoned your mom and Sung Jong as the idea resources. But you couldn’t think anything else. You took a deep breath and try to focus. Finally, you found an idea. This is will be a nice yet sweet present for him.

“Yeoboseyo?” The woman answered.

“Omma!” You shouted happily.

“Wae? Why you call me? Do you need anything?” She calmly asked.

“Nae, can you help me?” You pleaded her. She said a ‘yes’ and you two talked about the plan.

You waited your mom to come to your house. And with 20 minutes, she already here with hands full of fresh ingredients for the birthday party, and a birthday cake for Myung Soo. You greeted her and helped her bring the ingredients in. You decide to cook a birthday banquet for him, of course with the help of your lovely mom.

“Hye Ri-ah, can you pass me the seaweed?” Your mom asked. You handed her a full pack of the seaweed. She said that in a birthday banquet there must have a seaweed soup as the long-live sign. You added the steak at the menu as it is your husband’s favorite. You like to see his eyes which glittering when he saw the meat. Your gluttony husband. You two continued to cook the food until you forget to see the clock.

“Omo! Commonly he is going home right now, omma.” You said to your mom whose giving the last touch for the foods.

“Jeongmal gomawo omma for the help. I really can’t do all of these if you weren’t here.” You hugged your mom and kissed her cheeks.

“Ja, I’ll be going home now. Give my regard to my birthday son-in law. Bye!” She smiled and left your home.

After your mom left, you quickly cleaned the kitchen. Now, it’s time to cleaning your own self. You smelled your body, and God! You swear your body was stink from the kitchen activity today. You took your towel and entered the bathroom.

After took the 15 minutes of warm bath, you dried your curly hair with hairdryer. You chose your dress carefully because tonight is now or never. Today’s event is perfect and you didn’t want to throw away this chance. You chose a pink dress and sprayed Myung Soo’s favorite perfume on it. You quickly doll your face up with light make-up. You’re ready for his arrival. You went to the kitchen to take out the cake and the candles. Like a clue, you heard that the front door was open. You walked to the front door to surprise him, since this morning you didn’t give him a proper ‘happy birthday’, he must be felt really sad.

“Oppa!” You greeted him as you see he put his gym bag down. He just hummed.

“How’s the drama shooting?” You asked with your aegyo. He just sighed.

“Oppa, waeyo?” You frowned because he just hummed, even sighed. You tried to touch his face but he quickly dodging said that he was tired and wanted to take a bath. You didn’t understand why he had this attitude. Maybe he disappointed?

When you entered the bedroom, he was already took a bath. He just stayed silent as you sat on the edge of the bed. You tried to ask him why he was like this, but again he just took his T-shirt and went to the out. You just stay silent and crying silently. You hadn’t say your congratulation, wishes, and present to him.

He opened the door again. You knew that he was staring at you, but you just cried silently on the pillow and covered by the blanket. He walked to you and caressed your body.

“Do you cook all of the foods?” He asked slowly. You just keep silent.

“Mianhae Hye Ri-ah.. I didn’t mean to become angry to you baby..” He keep caressed your hair. He opened the blanket which covering you.

“Can you forgive me?” He pouted with his pouty lips. You can’t resist it.

“Can you accompany me to eat those foods?” He asked again with his sulked-cute face. He wiped your tears with his thumb. And finally you nodded and followed him to the dining table.

“Oppa is sorry, I didn’t mean to be angry to you.. I just..” His words were cut off with your peck on his lips.

“Saengil chukhaeyo Myung Soo oppa..” You said and smiled. He shocked and smiled back.

“I suppose you forgot my birthday..” He pouted again. Oh God!

“How can I forgot your birthday oppa..” You mehrong-ing him. He patted your head and you both sang a birthday song together.

“Now, please make a wish and blow the candle!” You shouted happily. He closed his eyes for 20 seconds and blew the candles. You applauded him happily.

You gave him the seaweed soup and of course his favorite, the steak. Actually you’re curious what wishes that he want. You encourage to ask this to him.

“Oppa, what are you wishes?” You asked with aegyo voice.

“Do you really want to know?” He smirked. You nodded in approval.

“My wish is fulfill this house with many children..” He innocently said.

“Children? Who’s?” You didn’t catch his purpose.

“Of course OURS!” He said mindlessly. You shocked at his answer. It’s really a nice opportunely. You nodded and continue to eat.

“Can I have my wish?” He asked again with aegyo voice. You nodded and waited him to finish all the food then cleaned the dishes.

“Can I have my present now?” He back hugged you.

“Please wait a minute, I’ll be back..” You excused your self to the bathroom. You took a deep breath and asking your own self: are you ready? You nodded and opened the door, just looking at Myung Soo who lay on the bed. You walked to the bed and lay beside him.

“Can I-” He was about asking again when you put your finger in front of his mouth.

“Yes, y-you can have it now oppa..” You were blushed red. He smiled and started to kiss you sweetly. You hope this is the best present which you ever give to him, your ity.