When Woo Hyun Take Care of You (I)

Infinite's One Shots & Scenarios (MOVE TO SCENARIO SHOP)

- When Woo Hyun Take Care of You (I) - request by Author


You were sat on a bench on a park. This park was your usual place if you felt sad or you want to be alone. You sat there while the other people just went across. Your mind still flied away from your brain now. Tears that you already shed, finally shedding again at the moment you remembered this afternoon incident. You palmed your face and cry as hard as you can. You felt really down right now, and all you can do was crying. Your phone vibrated, you took a look at the screen. Nam-star, the screen indicated. You letting pass the phone and continued your cry. The sky and clouds really understand your feelings right now. The sky turned dark, the clouds changed into black, and then some thunder sound heard. The people around you started to run away to avoid the rain. You didn’t budge from your seat and just starred at the ground gloomily. And finally the rain poured down. Some raindrops drenched you, but you still sat at the bench. The rain starts to pour heavily. Nothing you can do now, except crying and mourned over your fate.

“Yah! Yoon Hyun Ae!” You heard someone shouted your name. You lift your face to see who was shouting your name.

“Oppa..” Yes, that was your soon-to be fiancé, Infinite’s Nam Woo Hyun. He walked to you with an umbrella on his hand.

“Bwoaningoya jigeum?” He shared his umbrella with you.

“What happened? Why you bring your suitcase?” He kept asking you.

“Hyun Ae..” He caressed your cheek with his free hand. You looked at his face.

“Can you tell me what happened to you?” He slowly asked you. Instead of answering, you hugged him.

 He was know you really well. When you here, and hug him, there’s only one reason, you must be sad or want to be alone. He hugged you back and still hold on his umbrella that protect you two.

“Cry if you want to cry, it’s okay..” He said while patting your back. Your emotion and felling mixed and finally you let your tears rolled down wetting his shirt.

You poured your feeling in the crying. You really didn’t know what to do know, just one that you know, that you still have Woo Hyun at your side.

“It cold, is it? You’re freezing..” He broke the hug and looked at your face and your trembling body. He stood up to take your suitcase, helped you to stand, and left the park.

“Ja, we’re going to my apartment..” He said after put you in beside him. You still stay silent when he drove you to somewhere that you didn’t listen. Your mind went blank and gone away somewhere.

He looked at you once again while wait for the green lamp show. He took off his coat and put it on your drenched body. You didn’t say anything and just starring at the street blankly.

Finally you two arrived at his apartment. He took your suitcase and helped you to reach his room.

“Now, you really need take a warm bath. I already fill it.” He said to you while he busy in the kitchen. You just nodded and went to his bathroom.

When you already finished the long-warm bath, you changed into some comfortable shirt. You went out and found Woo Hyun set something on the dining table.

“Do you finished?” He asked while smiling.

“Ne..” You answered and sat in front of him.

“Now, do you mind to tell me what happened here?” He poured the tea to your cup.

“Mianhae oppa..” You sadly said.

“Wae?” He put a teaspoon full of sugar in your tea, and stirred it.

“Mianhae..” You couldn’t continue your word, your tears continued your unspoken words.

“Please, don’t cry again, it really hurt me to see you cry..” He wiped your tears with his thumb.

 

Flashback

You were on a war with your parent. You were fighting about the continuance of your relationship with your boyfriend, Woo Hyun. Woo Hyun and you already had held a dinner with your parent for this important thing. When Woo Hyun was around, your parent showed an agreement face to him. You were really happy that you and Woo Hyun could continue your relationship with him. But, it was completely a show. You knew it from your parent’s reaction when every time you wanted to talk about the important event in your life, yes, a wedding.

“You can’t get married with that singer man!” Your father shouted at you.

“But appa-“ You wanted to talked back.

“He doesn’t have a bright future! I already choose the right man for you! The one who can give you a brighter future!” He shouted again. His reason was very distinct, because you’re his only one daughter, so he wanted all the best for you and your future life.

“Appa, I can work, he can still sing, his future didn’t-“ You tried to assured your dad.

“No! I can’t see my daughter suffering. With only sing, is he really can fulfill your needs? Your children’s needs?!” He shouted again and again. Your mother was crying, and trying to cooling down your father’s temper.

“I can’t leave him. I promised to my self that I never leave him. Even though, this world will hate him!” You shouted back at him, releasing your feeling.

“Oh, okay. So if this world will hate him, you’ll never leave him, even though your parent asked you to leave him?” He asked you slowly. You gulped, try to brave your self, and nodded.

“I ask you once again. Are you still loved him? You didn’t love us?” He asked again.

“I love you both, but I love him too…” You looked at your crying mother. You didn’t want her to cry. But you didn’t want to married with a strange man that your father chose. You already dreamt about your future life with Woo Hyun, not with another man.

“You must choose!” He sternly asked. You just stay silent, and your tears rolled down.

“Mianhae omma..” You sobbed and said that you chose Woo Hyun instead of your parent.

“Now, you pack your things, and go out from this house! Don’t ever come back to this house! I never had a rebellious daughter like you!” He slammed the table and left the living room. You cried hard because of Woo Hyun you had kicked out from your own house.

“Hyun Ae-ah, please think again about your decision. It’s not late to change sweety.” Your mother asked once again.

“Mianhae omma, jinjja mianhae..” You hugged her and cried hard. This is your last chance to hug her.

End of flashback

 

“How can you left your house?” He asked you after hearing the whole story on the couch.

“I really can’t leave you oppa..” You sadly said.

“But not in that way..” He patted your head.

“I love you too, but we must get your parent’s blessing..” He said while put your head onto his chest.

“Eottohge..” You asked him back.

“Eum, we can think it later. Now, I want to ask you, do you really love me?” He asked you.

“If I didn’t love you, why I must go out from my own house?!” You looked at his face. He chuckled and grin widely to you.

“Arra.. Now, you must take a rest, we can discuss it tomorrow.” He caressed your cheek.

“But, you only have one bedroom..” You blankly asked.

“Do you really want to sleep with me?” He teased you. His greasy personality.

“An-aniya..” Your cheeks burned red. He laughed hard and you just looked at him strangely.

“Babo-ya. You can sleep on the bed, I’ll be sleep here.” He patted the couch.

“Is it okay?” You asked him worriedly. What if he couldn’t sleep? What if his back hurt from the night sleep?

“Gwaenchana..” He assured you. He lead you to his bedroom and kissed your forehead as the good night kiss.

“Sleep tight baby..” He said.

“Sleep tight too oppa..” You smiled to him. He took a pillow and an extra blanket then left the bedroom. You got yourself ready to sleep. From today, it will be a tough day.