Love in Hawaii [One-Shot]

Love in Hawaii

Today is the day where Shun and Yu awaits. They're going to celebrate their wedding in a prestigious island in Hawaii. They didn't invite many guests due to the fact that they want it to be just a special occasion for the both of them and for their closest friends and relatives.

January 6, 2013......The most awaited date by everyone. A grand ceremony will be held just a few minutes from now. The guests are already on their seats waiting for the couple to arrive. Lots of talk can be heard about the couple. How they met each other, how they keep their relationship and how they reach this stage of their love. Not all of them know how these two people fight for their love for each other. And now, watching them exchanging their vows, it seems a fairytale for some of them -- a fairytale that deserves a never ending happiness.

Jun was seated beside his friend Ikuta Toma. It seems that a grin on his face was pretty obvious for Toma to be notice.

"Ne~ Jun!!" he whispered.

"Yo~ What is it?"

"You seem really happy."

"Baka~! Why would I not be happy? We can witness such an amazing love between our friends. Is there something wrong to it?"

"Nah~ Nothing. Of course I am happy too for them but uhmmm.." Toma moves closer to Jun's face making him to back off a little.

"What's wrong with you Toma?" He almost shouted but he is still whispering.

"Keh~ You are imagining something that's why you are 'that' happy. I know you're happy for Shun and Yu but you are actually thinking of something or someone I guess?" Toma moves his eyebrows up and down obviously making fun of Jun.

"Com'on Toma! What's with the teasing?" Jun asked. Kind of irritated but this is one of his friend's side that he likes too.

"Oh nothing~" Toma raised his hands on the air, and acts like surrendering. "Just stating the obvious." And he grinned.

"Oh shut up bro."

"Okay okay. I'll just look at Mao. She's kind of cute ne Jun?" Toma looks at Inoue Mao's side. She was seating beside Haruna Ai. They were obviously having fun at chatting each other.

"Tss~ not 'kind of cute'. It should be 'really cute'." Jun whispered to himself.

"Pretty obvious Jun. Pretty obvious." Toma teased.

Jun slapped him on his shoulder.

Ikuta can't help but laugh at his friend. He knows Jun has taking a like for Mao. Nonetheless, he still doesn't know what's going on between those two.

Whatever is that, it will just remain between his friend and Mao.

"Ne Mao-chan, look! Matsumoto-kun looks handsome on his suit." Haruna Ai whispered to Mao.

A small smile draws across her face. Mao nods. "Yes, Really!" she said enthusiastically.

Haruna can't help but laugh. "You like him ne Mao-chan?"

Mao can't help but blush. She felt her temperature rose on her face. She tried to cover it but it's too late. Haruna saw how she blushes upon hearing Jun's name.

"N-no.. no you're wrong. It's just kind of hot in here. The weather is just too perfect...a-and.." She looks up in the clear sky and tries to explain to make her way out of the conversation.

"Awww.. You're so cute Mao-chan. Don't deny it. You like him don't you?" Haruna insisted. She keeps on pestering Mao for the truth.

Well the truth will just remain between her and Jun. 

 

Finally the couple arrived. Yu looks pretty on her cream colored wedding dress and Shun looks handsome on his pink vest with a white polo under and pink pants.

The ceremony goes on, exchanging vows for each other, exchanging rings and of course their kiss for each other. You can really smell the love was in the air.

The ceremony finished without any problem, and now Yu will throw her bouquet of flowers. All the single ladies within the venue made their way to get the chance of getting the bouquet. Mao, of course, was also game and determined to get the flower no matter what. She positioned herself in the middle of the crowd. She looked behind her and saw Jun who is looking at her. She felt embarrassed but she really wants to get it. Now, she positioned her body in a fighting position. Yes yes, she looks like she will really do anything to get the flower. Finally, Yu throws her bouquet. Mao's eyes were on the bouquet. As the bouquet fell down, she raised her hands as high as she can to reach it, and her effort never gone into waste. She was holding now the bouquet. She can't believe it at first but she heard Yu congratulating her.

"Omedetou Mao-chan~!!" Yu announced.

Mao can't help but smile. She got it. The guests congratulated her and started to go inside the hotel for the reception. Shun and Yu guide their guests inside the hotel. Mao stayed outside and still looking at the flower.

"Someone wants to get married after this." She jerked upon hearing that from her back.

She sighed in relief when she saw who said it. It's Jun. A wide smile plastered across his face.

"What's with the wide smile?" She asked. Kind of shy.

"Nothing~ Just watching you makes me smile." He said.

This made Mao blush. Damn cheesyness~!! She told herself.

"Nah~! I bet you're laughing at me back then." She turned her back and sits in one of the bench.

Jun followed her and sits beside her.

"Not really. It's more of amazement that I felt. You're really something a while ago."

"Yeah. I am really something!" she said proudly.

"So why do you want to get that by the way?" he asked out of curiosity but deep inside he's thinking of something.

"Nothing.. I just want to have fun. Problem with that?" she stood up thinking of going inside the hotel already.

Jun stopped her and held her hand.

"Don't you know, when someone gets the bouquet, she will be the next one getting married after the wedding she attended."

Mao just looked at him and smiled. She moves closer at him making Jun back off a little. "You know, no matter how many times the girl got the bouquet, if her special someone never proposes, she will never get married. So in the end, it's up to the guy after all." She smirked and made her way inside the hotel.

Jun was left astounded outside.

"You are really something Inoue Mao and you will always be." He told himself and smiled.

--- 

The day had pass and the couple thank everyone who attended their ceremony. For them, this day one the day that they will never forget. Being with the important persons they have and being with each other side.

The day after the wedding, Jun, Shun and Toma decided to have small get together outside. Meanwhile Haruna and Mao are together with Yu.

"So what's up Jun?" Shun said.

The three of them were having a meal in a restaurant near the resort.

"What's 'what's up'?" He asked. But he knows what Shun's talking about.

"Com'on don't play dumb Jun. Hello January 9.?"

Just as he thought. These two were so curious about his plan for that day.

"That's a secret you know." He took a sip of his tea.  

 

"Just share it with us!" Toma insisted.

"I'll just tell it to you after that day." He really doesn't want to tell what he plans for that day.

"Geez~ kill joy!" Toma pouted and Shun can't do anything but shook his head.

He knew his friend. If Jun doesn't want to tell he will not.  

"Okay okay. Be sure to tell us what's her reaction after that surprise of yours."

Jun nodded. They continued to talk more about their work and career.

Meanwhile, Yu and Haruna are having fun of teasing Mao. Of course this all Haruna Ai's lead. She really wants to know what's with Jun and Mao. She'll not surrender until she squeeze the truth between those two.

"So ne Mao-chan, tell us more about Matsumoto-san. We know there is something between the two of you but we want to want to know the real score." Haruna keeps on repeating the same question.

Mao seems to feel lost between these two. They keep on squeezing the truth out of her but she can't just open up freely considering her and Jun's situation.

"Alright alright. I'll tell you something." Mao lowered her voice considering the three of them is having a coffee at a nearby café.

Haruna and Yu moves closer to hear clearly what she is going to say.

"I... I like Matsumoto-san." She said.

The two of them just looked at her intently. They got back to their seats and drink the coffee they ordered.

"Hey! What's up?" Mao seems to be puzzled.

"That's not what we want to hear!" Yu said.

"Com'on! I said that with all my might and you guys just reacted like that?"

"We already know that Mao-chan." Haruna said while playing on her hair.

"Ehhhh?" Mao almost spit the coffee she was drinking. "How did you know?"

"We're not dumb Mao. It's pretty obvious that you like him and vice versa." Yu explained.

Mao can't believe that she was that obvious. Then who else noticed that way? Did the fans know it too? She bets.

She tried to cover her face to hide her embarrassment.

"Com'on Mao. There is nothing to be embarrass about. It's cool that the both of you like each other but....." Yu stopped for a bit. "...but we want to know if you know, the two of you were already in stage of thinking to be together. I mean marriage?"

This time Mao literally spit the coffee she was drinking. Luckily she's facing neither the two of them.

"That's grossed Mao-chan!!" Haruna squeal. She tried to help Mao clean up her mess.

"M-marriage!?" She almost scream.

"Isn't it that's the reason why you are so determined to get the bouquet to give Jun a hint?" Yu said as a matter of fact.

She can't believe that she was really cornered by these two.

She excuse herself and look for the wash room. She didn't manage to counter an alibi on what Yu had just said.

 

----

"Yosh!!! All done!" Jun clasped her hands. It's already the 8th of January. It's already 11pm and Jun was trying to call Mao. He tried to call her for a few times but she was not answering.

"Damn it... Com'on. Mao answer it." He muttered.

He prepared a simple birthday celebration for Mao. He wants to surprise her by taking her into dinner date that he alone prepared. He didn't told Mao earlier to come to his room that's why he's just calling her at this hour.

"What if she was already asleep?" He scratched his head. He should have told her earlier to come to his room but he knows Mao, she can easily read what will he do. That's why he decided not to give a her a hint. For the whole day he pretended not to care about her birthday but secretly he is already arranging a special night for the both of them. But now he is having a problem calling the celebrant.

After calling for several times he decided to get her from her room.

He knocked on the door but no one answers.

"Mao!" He called not so loud to avoid disturbing the others.

"Mao." He called again. But still no one answers.

"Oh~ you can't do this. I prepared something for your birthday! I only have..." He looked at his wrist watch. "...ten minutes before the clock reaches 12midnight. Com'on get up now."

Jun started to feel down at this point. He prepared everything but it is nothing if he can't greet Mao at exactly twelve midnight. Since then, he wanted to be the first one to greet Mao at exactly midnight.

For the last time he tried to call her but no one answers. He removes his hand from the door knob and started to step when the door opens and someone grabbed him from the inside.

He felt a soft thing touches his lips and from the moment he felt it he knows what is it or rather who is it. He can't help himself but return the kiss he's receiving from her. It is still dark inside her room but his body reacts as though it knows which way towards her bed. She felt his hands runs through her back, inside her shirt. He positioned her on top of him as they continuously exchanging kisses. She started to lift up his shirt as it reach trough his head breaking their kiss for a bit. He felt her hand runs through her chest giving him a shiver. He reversed their position. He tried to lift her shirt up but she stopped his hands. He knew by then that she is teasing him.

He broke the kiss. Jun lift his hands and brought it to her face, caressing it like it is the most fragile thing in the world. He looked at his watch and notice that it is already 12:05 am of January 9. He wasn't able to greet her at exactly twelve.

"Damn it!" He cursed.

"You didn't made it on time Jun." Mao said, obviously having fun watching him frustrated.

"It's your fault! I called you for twenty times, knocked on your door for fifteen times and called you outside for five times but you...."

Mao but him off. "I know!" She smirked.

"What?"

"I know you're calling me for almost an hour but I didn't answer you in purpose."

Mao covered trying not to stifle a laugh. She really likes messing with Jun's surprises. She knows that he was just acting not to care for her birthday but he's actually preparing something for her. It's him in the first place.

"Why you!!" He removed her hands from .

"If you want to cover your mouth might as well use my lips. What you think?" Jun moves closer to her.

"Oi! Get up! I don't like what you're thinking right now Jun. Get up now." She tried to get up but Jun pinned her down.

"You made me mad, really mad I-no-ue Mao." He said breaking every syllables of her name.

"Oh no..I don't like where this is going through." She said.

"I know you're thinking the opposite of it." He teased.

Jun locked her hands above her head. "Since you ruined my plan for tonight I think this is a fare payment for it."

"No no -no. Whatever plan you have we can still have it. Com'on. Get up now."

"Nope. I don't feel like having a special meal with you right now. I preferred you being my meal for now." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Idiot. Let me go! Y-you~ don't joke like that."

"Nah~ not joking here."

"Hey. Alright. Sorry for not answering your call okay. I just want to joke around." Mao tried to explain but Jun seems not listening to her.

"It's okay. In the first place, if you answered my call, we are at my room right now eating the food I cooked and talking. And now that we are in this position, I am thankful you didn't answer my call. Thanks for grabbing me inside by the way."

She felt embarrassed suddenly. Why on earth did she do that for? She thought.

"E-hehe." She tried to laugh to ease the heavy atmosphere but Jun cut her off by kissing her

She can't help it now. Every time she felt Jun's lips on hers she felt a burning sensation, but instead of stepping away our of the heat, her body drags her closer to him.

He released her hands and he felt them wrapping around his neck.

"So this is what you're telling me that you didn't like?" he teased.

"Oh shut up!" She grabbed his neck and kissed him back.

Jun's hands started to wander in Mao's body. He lift her shirt and caressed her front. He planted kisses starting from her neck slowly going down. Every kisses he plants gave an inexplicable ecstasy for Mao. She seems drowning in every kisses she receives from him.

He was holding her as gentle as possible. He continuously give kisses on her. Through her stomach and inside her thigh. Mao knows what he is doing so she slightly moves her thighs wider accepting him. Jun moves up facing her. Lust was obviously drawn across his face but it is love that you can see more.

Love for the girl in front of him.

"I love you Mao." He said in a husky voice.

What's with the bedroom voice Jun. Mao thought. It gives her a chill upon hearing him say those words. She heard that a hundred times before but now it's seems different. It's more intimate and sensual.

"I can see you're blushing." Jun said.

"N-no. No I'm not."

"You are."

"It's pitch black here. How can you see that?"

"I still know and besides you always blush every time I say those words to you. I bet even in my mail, texts and calls you're blushing too every time I say it." He gave her a peck on her lips.

"You're too confident Jun. How can you be so sure that I am always be affected with those words."

"I just know. As long as we both feel the same way."

"Geez."

"What? You can't say anything else?"

"Nothing to say."

"That's mean! I told you I love you but you didn't even bother to...."

Mao cut him off by kissing him. "Is that enough?"

He smiled. "No not enough."

She kissed him at his neck. "How about this?"

He dropped his head back. "Not enough."

She moves lower under him. She kissed his chest near his s. "And this?"

"I don't actually felt it." He lied.

Mao laughed. "Then this?" She kissed him on his stomach.

"No. Not enough."

"We'll then..." Mao reversed their position. She was on top of him now. She straddled him and lowered her body closer to him.

"I guess this will be enough." She kissed him in the most sensitive part of his body. She heard him moaned and it made her proud of herself.

"You're not that hard to please ne Jun-kun." She said in a y way.

"You~ alright. You got me there. Well then in return."

Jun put her beneath him. "I will show you how much I love you Mao."

He pulled something out of the pocket of her boxers.

Mao just laughed at him.

"Why?"

"Nothing boy scout! Whether here or in your room you are prepared though. You also planned for this thing. The meal you prepared was just a front act."

"We'll you know me well. We just skipped the meal."

"Whatever. You'll do whatever you please in the first place."

"Then will you let me be part of you tonight?" He asked.

"Baka~ you'll be always be part of me since then."

"I really love you Mao. It's hard to explain through words but I really really really really do."

"I know. And I feel the same way too. I love you Jun. And if you can't explain through words how much you feel for me, then show it to me this night. Let me feel you."

"Just don't hit me in the morning if you can't even stand on your own feet." Jun teased.

"On a second thought, I change my mind." She lifted her body trying to stand but Jun stopped her.

"Too late for a second thought Mao." He smirked.

He pushed her on the bed started to kiss her all over again.

And you know what happened next. :) 

-------

"Happy birthday Mao!" Shun and Yu said in unison.

"Thank you." Mao replied in not so energetic manner. This made Yu worried.

"Hey Mao are you okay?" Yu asked as she saw how Mao walks.

It's already afternoon and they are all going back to Japan now.

"Nothing. I'm fine really."

"It seems that you're having a hard time to walk."

"It's just that my legs felt numb when I woke up. Maybe because of my sleeping position last night." She said this as she sternly looking at easy going Jun.

"I see. I'll help you." Yu offered her help.

Jun is just whistling for a while now.

"You're happy. I can see that." Shun stated.

"Really?" Jun asked innocently.

"Something good happened last night?"

"Maybe." He looks at his back to look at her.

"Let me help you Mao." He walks towards her but she raised her hand.

"Stop! Don't come closer. We can manage." She said hardly.

"Okay. If that's what you want." He smirked and brushed off.

"You jerk!"Mao whispered

"You said something?" Yu asked.

"No nothing. Thanks by the way."

"Lover's quarrel maybe?" Shun commented.

Haruna popped out of nowhere. "Hey!"

"Hey" Mao greeted.

Haruna sniffed around Mao. "I can smell something here." Mao unconsciously started to smell herself too.

"Smell what?"

"Smell like love making."

Mao felt her legs wobbled more than before. Luckily Yu and Haruna catch her. "You okay?" They said in unison.

"Y-yeah."

Damn it Matsumoto!!!! She shouted on the top of her mind.