end~

Take Care~

Z.I.C.O just by saying his name. everyone will know how he is. Full of confident, his voice will make every girl melt. But that was when he Is on stage, it was completely different when he is off stage. He is an appa of a 1 year old boy. He is your husband ladies.

“yeobo-ah, how to change his diapers?”he ask everything it was because you ask him to help you take care the baby for a day so that you can have a time off and he experience how to take care of the baby.

“you do it like this” you show step by step to him in a very slow motion pace just to make him understand.

“I got it. You can sit down now yeobo” you rolled your eyes because you know he will ask to help him again. Just you about to read today newspaper, he called you again.

“yeobo-ah, where are his food?” you see how annoying it was but it sweet that he still learn to do things even when he keep asking for help.

“it’s on the table, jiho” you told him not taking your eyes from the newspaper.

“oh. Thanks baby” he always called you baby when he try to act cute. He agreed to your request to take care of his son, Woo Changmin because he wants to have a appa-son moment due to his busy schedule and little time with his family. He don’t want his son to be distant with him, that’s why he endure the hardship.

After a few more calling for help, it was finally quiet in your house. No sound of Jiho and your son.

“jiho.” You called him.

“oppa, where are you?” you called him again, but still no reply. You walked into every room and finally stopped at your room, just to watch an familiar figure lying in bed.

It was Jiho and your son, sleeping on the bed. It was a cute moment, both of them sleep in the same position with Changmin closed to his appa chest. You took out your phone and took a photo of the sleeping boy in front of you. *cute wallpaper*. You smile seeing the photo on your phone. You slowly put your phone on the side table and crawl next to Jiho and hugged him from behind.

“thank you Jiho, for doing this” you lightly kissed his neck and slowly following him and Changmin into the slumber.

 

That was a stupid ending. I told you I was stupid. Just the thought of zico as your husband has made me crazy. He is s*x himself.

^/////^ *blushing hard*

Jokes. ok

Sequel?