Choi Ayumi / kitten83

Materialistic or Real? {APPLY CLOSED!}

 

Appearance: Kwon Su Jeong

tumblr_l8hasknqQu1qa5dcno1_400.jpg

 

Anime appearance: 

Sword_anime_girl.jpg

Name: Choi Ayumi

Nickname: Yumi, Ayu

Age: 18

Height and Weight: 170 cm, 53 kg

Date of Birth: 30 September 1993

Place of Birth: Jeju Island

Ethnicity: Half Korean, Half Japanese

Background Information: She's smart, cunning and very handy with weapons. She's fierce, quite independent, curious, active in sports and very protective of her friends. If anyone tries to pick a fight with her or any of her friends, that person will be in a surprise shock when a knife or shuriken kunai would suddenly whizz through near them or at them as she's always carries a small knife or some kunais hidden within her. She's can easily befriend anyone but will keep a distance away as she doesn't trust anyone easily. 

 Skills/Talents: She can handle any types of weapons but specializes more with the shuriken, knife and swords. Knows martial arts and an all rounder sports player. Loves to sketch and make her own chocolate or baking.

Powers: Shape-shifting into any forms and able to communicate with all animals.

Hobbies: 

  • Reading
  • Cookie-making
  • Chocolate making
  • Singing
  • Dancing
  • Practicing Martial Arts/Sparring
  • Play sports

Likes:

  • Cats
  • Books
  • Music
  • Cold treats
  • Spicy food
  • Chocolate
  • Cheesy food
  • Stuffed toys.

Dislikes:

  • Pink
  • Hypocrites
  • Bugs
  • Liars
  • Bullies
  • Mornings

Personality: She's quiet, smart, cunning, handy with her hands, curious, and independent. She may not talk much but she is a kind girl with a sarcastic and cheeky streak that will keep people on their toes as she is also unpredictable because one minute she could be laughing and playing with you and suddenly she will give you an icy glare and storm off somewhere else wanting to be alone. She doesn't mind skinship that much but doesn't like too big of a crowd which annoys her most of the time but often tolerates for the sake of her friends. She's very fluent in speaking both Japanese and Korean and had taken lessons on how to fight and use weapons as a form of self-defense. She dislikes bullies and will often end up as the victim as she thinks that she is a strong girl and could take it as she doesn't like seeing people being bullied.

Relationships:

Boyfriend:

Jang Dongwoo - he's loud, blunt,funny and slightly blurry. both of their personality clashes as she is quiet and he is loud. he often tries to make her smile or laugh which is hard as sometimes she finds it annoying but most of the time she just ignores or tune him out.

Lee Howon - he's kind, active, understanding and patient. hoya and ayumi are similar in personality as they like their own space and don't really like to be rushed into doing things. they are often seen together in the park or at the dance studio just doing their own thing together as friends. they rarely argue and always back each other up.

Parents: Choi Hyesung - dad, Soeda Kaoru - mom

Siblings: she is an only child.

Other: Choi Seunghyun aka TOP of Big Bang is cousin from dad's side

 

Used later on in the story

Stage Name: Yumi

How did you become a trainee?: She was visiting her cousin at YG Ent and was playing around with Seungri by dancing along to their music at the dance studio which had impressed Mithra who was visiting his friends there and asked her if she would like to try out for an audition at Woolim. At first she refused as she didn't have any official training in singing or dancing as she only knew how to sing and dance by just watching her cousin and his friends train and them teaching her the simple things. But she was later dragged by her cousin and Jiyong to go for the audition and had somehow been short-listed and recruited into Woolim.

Trainee experience: Doesn't have any official training except for Big Bang who loved to teach her things from their experience and she found it to be fun and interesting everytime she visited them in Seoul. She's a quick learner which only make the boys of Big Bang eager to teach her and since joining Woolim, she had become the favorite of their instructors as she easily absorbed what is being taught and often asked if its okay to tweak it a bit and etc so that it would be easier for both her and her friends to dance or sing a song according to their style.

Fanclub Name: Phoenixes

Fanclub Symbol and Colors: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMgbpHQf9Rll6BiLC4x3Cuh_0-uQcp9eCT2cokF0tFNLDufzdb, midnight black

Other:

Habits:

  • Dislikes mornings
  • Tends to bite and growl when someone disturbs her when she is tired.
  • Grinds her teeth when is stressed.
  • Bites her lips when she is nervous.

Position: Lead Singer, Sub-dancer

Password: Dongwoo - Unpredictable couple