Seo Yeonji / InnerMagui

Materialistic or Real? {APPLY CLOSED!}

Appearance:  Heum Gee

While under the spell/curse:

tumblr_lk791h4mpF1qbsd4uo1_500.jpg

 

 

Real appearance:

 

tumblr_lod4yklpEC1qjfdwro1_500_large.png

 

 

Anime appearance: 

anime46.jpg

 

▌Name: Seo Yeonji

Nickname: Jiji, Goyangi, Baby face, Stray cat, Ballerina.

Age: 19

Height and Weight: 159 cm and 46 kg.

Date of Birth: September 11, 1991

Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan

Ethnicity: Korean-Japanese

Background Information: 

Yeonji was a bad memories collector.  Everything started when she was born and had to carry the punishment for her family’s past behaviors. Her step-mother, the head of the city where she used to live, cursed her making her live as a stray cat. Now she is fulfilling her mission as a bad memories collector so she can be a normal girl again and recover her blond hair. She can be a girl whenever she wants but the fact is, she loses a vital point as both a cat and a girl, when she is a cat she can’t speak and when she is a girl her ears hurt and she can’t hear as good as she should, each time it’s worse. So if she wants to be free again, she has to collect enough bad memories until her hair that is now half brown and half blond goes back to its blond color. She has to use her powers: Steal the person’s energy, stop time (not for more than 15 minutes) and then take one bad memory and save it as hers. She just can steal a memory each time, because when she ends that process she will fall asleep to live that memory as hers and feel everything on her own skin.

 ▌ Skills/Talents: Knitting, Turn into a cat, Sing (Crystalline vocals), Dance (flexible, quick movements and perfect balance), Play guitar and piano, Compose songs, See in the darkness.

Powers: Steal a person’s energy (make them faint), stop time (not for more than 15 minutes, she has a clock as a necklace that controls that process) and steal memories.

Hobbies:

Collect bad memories

Play the piano and guitar while singing; it’s the way she found to release her negative energy

Compose songs

Play any kind of sports

Knitting

Eat more than enough for 3 people; she doesn’t get fat because she exercises a lot when she is on her cat form.

Do jogging at night.

Likes: 

Milk, she is addicted to it.

Anything that is sweet, like ice creams and other desserts.

Jump and run, she is agile and loves sports.

Sleep, she is a lazy .

Darkness, she can perfectly see everything

Prank and friends

Dislikes:

Dogs and male cats, she is scared of both.

Water

Shopping

Early mornings

Sunny days and bright lights

Vegetables

Neat freaks

Conceited and bossy people

Stylists, they tend to lecture her about her fashion sense

Personality:

Yeonji is a cool girl, blessed with a fierce feline sense of style. She looks like a stray cat for wearing worn out jeans with large hoodies. She is also slender and lithe. Yeonji doesn’t trust people easily and it’s hard to get inside her head because of her mysterious nature, her actions are usually unpredictable.  She is a seductive girl with a smooth, purring voice, followed by very sure movements, actions, and arguments. Even if she doesn’t want to, because of her cat-like personality, she creates conflicts because of the lack of communication and makes other people confused by her decisions. Despite of being like a stray cat and hating to be caged, she is quite smart and thoughtful, good at solving problems. Yeonji might like being alone, working on small projects, going out alone, but still have almost an overwhelming confidence about herself.

When in love she is a difficult catch, she will run away until he finally stops trying and she misses him around her. But Yeonji is a tough girl, she is fierce and strong, someone you can always depend on.

Yeonji is not afraid of being the center of attention she says whatever happens to be on her mind. Yes, she will tell you what she truly thinks about your new colorful shirt, she doesn’t want to hurt you, but she likes to be honest about everything.  If you do something stupid, kicking your will be a must on her agenda. She can be a bit violent but she won’t hurt you that badly. She is someone who has firm opinions, she hates to be ordered around and makes sure to always give her opinion and if possible demand. She is way too comfortable on her own skin. But even if she is lazy, if she says she will do something she does it. She keeps her promises.

Yeonji is bipolar, she can be angry easily but she doesn’t save grudges, instead she solves everything in the moment. When she does something wrong or loses in a challenge and everyone is staring at her she just says “I did it on purpose” or “It was all planed”, she has too much pride. Even when it comes to crying, she holds everything in and just lets it out when she is about to explodeShe can have a lot of bad points, but she is a great lifesaver.

[N/A: most important points are in bold]

 

Relationships: 

Boyfriend: 

Sunggyu – At first they won’t get along well because she is disorganized she hates to clean and take baths and hates him for nagging a lot. But he will end up being the first person to care about her and help her out when she most needs.

Dongwoo – They are both lazy and he will help her run away and will spend a lot of time with her. Even though she doesn’t laugh a lot, he will be able to see her smile more often than the other members.

Parents:

They are both dead, she has only her step-mother: Kim Minju. Even though she doesn’t show it, Minju do cares about Yeonji, she is always concerned about her.

Siblings:

none, she is an only child.

Other:

Habits: Friendly hit people; Do jogging at night; Sleep walking when stressed; Cross her arms and puff her cheeks when annoyed.

Daily life Fashion: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35291636

 

Used later on in the story

Stage Name: Cat

How did you become a trainee?: Her closest friend among Infinite members once heard her sing and found her voice amazing. He thought she had talent and tried to convince her to make an audition but she refused until he explained she could meet a lot of people. So she thought that way it would be easier to collect memories. She accepted the challenged.

Trainee experience: Even though she is a lazy person, she is really smart and agile, when she wants to do something she won’t blink until it is perfectly done, what made it possible for her to learn choreographies and lyrics quicker. Yeonji thought her best quality was her voice but it turned out that her dancing skills were also surprisingly good because of her body figure and quick movements.

Fanclub Name: 7lives

Fanclub Symbol and Colors: Cat paw with light blue background

http://rlv.zcache.com/cat_paw_button-p145986936161186573t5sj_400.jpg

Other: She can't be more than 18 hours per day as a girl, she will eventually be forced to be a cat again.

Position: Lead dancer | sub vocal | sub rapper (or) Lead rapper | sub vocal | sub dancer.

Password: 

Sunggyu – Cat and Dog couple or Tic Toc couple (like a bomb that can explode anytime) or Disturbing couple

Dongwoo – Playful couple or Feline couple