Ch.03

If You Only Knew

Him;

 

As I walked on my dorm, the members looked at me with worried looks.

"Yah, Jongin-ah, are you okay? You seem sick." Chanyeol hyung came towards me.

"Your eyes are red, you should rest." Suho hyung patted my back.

I nodded and went to my room.

I sluggishly slumped my body on my bed, facing the ceiling.

I admit it, I really missed her,

but she left me.

She lied to me saying she will always be at my side.

"ing liar."

Now, shall we play a little game?

 

Her;

 

I don't care if my brother find me weird, but he knows.

I ran upstairs and locked the door.

Falling to my knees as I sob.

I clasped my hand to my mouth so that the sound won't come out so loud.

"Mianhe..m-mianhe...please....mianhae.."

I cried and cried. 

It wasn't my intention...please..

Tears were streaming passed my cheeks like waterfall.

I sob harder and harder every passing seconds.

If you only 

knew...

I sobbed until I fell I sleep in the cold floor,

remembering the past..

 


The next morning came and Jieun looked she just sniffed drugs. She stretched her arms towards the sky and yawned. She went to the bathroom, startled that she looked like a panda after crying so much. She sighed and did her morning routine. After, she was finished, she went downstairs to find a note on the table.

Good morning my lovely Eunnie~!!

I heard you last night, I know..I know..

Cheer up, okay! 

Oh and if you want to watch me practice, just go to the SM building, okay?

Your ID pass is on the table too ^.^

EAT OKAY? I MADE YOU BREAKFAST BEFORE LEAVING!

Annyeooonnggggg~

With that, Jieun painted a smile on her face. As she ate the eggs that Taemin cooked, she read the magazine that was just on the counter. "What the? SM? Hmm..." She looked at the magazine thoroughly and stopped at one page. 

Kai?

"I guess that's his new name..." She whispered while looking at Jongin's photos in the magazine. Her eyes were full of awe as she looked at the new Jongin, reading the profile and stuff. "I thought my brother said he was an idol...he looks like a model right now.." She chuckled.

After eating, she washed the dishes in the sink and prepared to go to SM. She wore something like: with black jeans. (Her hair is black, okay? Cuz I can't find anymore LOL ^.^)

She took the ID pass and slipped on her chucks. Since the SM building isn't really far from here, she just walked. She knows her neighborhood really well even if she was absent for 5 years already.

When she reached the building, she stood in awe. "Wah~" she exclaimed. She showed the security guard her pass and he let her go in. She was wandering around the building like it was a museum. Excitement flowed in her like river, not noticing the present in front of her.

When she turned around, she gasped and placed her right hand on her heart. "T-tae-Taemin oppa.." She blurted out, looking down at the floor afterwards. 

Jongin came closer. "Yah, you didn't even greet me.." he pulled Jieun lightly in his arms. The girl felt warmness rushed to her cheeks. 

"Why did you do that, Eun?" he asked, not letting go of her.

"T-to study, ofcoarse.." She lied, she had too.

"Until now, you still lie, huh? You didn't change." With that, Jongin let go of her and walked away, feeling heavy inside. 

Ani, I didn't want to, Jongin. I hope you understand.

Jieun continued on her tracks, asking someone who knows where Shinee is. She was excited but now she looked like a lost duckling who lost her way home and can't go back, but she just shrugged it and opened the door where Shinee is practicing.

"Oh my god." Key exclaimed with his diva accent.

"Jieun!!!!!!" they all yelled and hugged her. They knew her since Taemin introduced her to them when they had a world tour last summer. 

"Yah! How are you?" Minho asked. "Kwenchanayoo~~" She sang.

They all took a break and talked with each other. Laughing uncontrollably and Jieun watched in awe as Shinee performed their new song 'Everybody'. "Wah!! Daebak!!" She clapped. 

She can never dance like that, ever. As the sun go down, Jieun had to leave now. Unfortunately, her brother still has to stay due to practice. Well, she can't do anything about it so she just left without him.

 

~

 

When she reached her house, she walked towards the kitchen. She took out a ramen from the cabinet and cooked it since it was the only thing she could cook. After she had finished, she quickly went to her comfortable bed. 

Liar.

Yes, I am.

I am a liar.

I told a lie at one person once,

for his own sake.

I didn't want to,

but it was for his own good.

 

Jieun fell asleep while listening to ballad music. Her favorite type of songs.

 


You guys maybe wondering, "what's happening here?" "Lying?" or something like that LOL...Umm...later on it will come into an understanding. It's just that Jieun had to lie for Jongin.....

So I am changing the title to 'If You Only Knew' since it fits the story well~

Anyways, thank you for reading~ Subscribe, comment, and vote~