Ch.01

If You Only Knew

 

Her;

 

"Eun!" the boy cried out loud falling to his knees.

The girl couldn't look back, it was just that she could not take if she sees him crying out for her.

She doesn't want to change her decision anymore,

even if she had to leave that one person she

only loved.

 

1 year later......

"Lee JiEun." the teacher called out.

"Present." Jieun said with her improved English, held her hand slightly and bowed.

It was almost the end of the school year, like 8 hours more specifically.

"Okay class, today we will be talking about someone or something that makes you happy,

since its the last day of the school year, I just wanna know 1 more thing

about yourself." The teacher said, smiling proudly as the student nodded and thought about what makes them happy.

'Hmm...molla, ofcoarse music makes me happy but they already know that.' Jieun thought, hands on her chin.

An image popped on her head, 'It's true...he makes me happy..'

"Done?" the teacher asked and the students replied with a "YES!" Their just excited so they wanted to participate in this last activity.

"Who wants to go first?" Nobody raised their hands.

"I guess I will be picking..." the teacher said, upset that nobody raised their hands even though they sounded excited.

"Jieun?" Jieun's head popped to her teacher's face, with an opened mouth.

She wasn't afraid but felt quite uneasy since she wasn't rather sure.

"W-well....there's this person back when I-I was in South Korea-"

Her friends and classmates were yelling, "Ooohss and wooooo!"

Jieun blushed and continued, "he was very humorous and caring, we were like two peas in a pod. He was there to protect me and I was there to make him happy too. We were really happy but, sadly, I had to go here in America...since then, I hadn't had the chance to hear his laugh and see his smile again..." Jieun looked down at her hands.

"Aww.." they all said.

"Well, Jieun, I hope that you and that person will meet again! And be with each other forever!" the teacher teased and

Jieun blushed once again, smiling and nodded.

 

Him;

 

"Kim Jongin!"  the teacher yelled for the 5th time already.

This time though, Jongin looked up to see an angry face in front of him.

"Waeyo?" he sounded so bored.

"I called you for the fifth time already and you were just zoning out!" the teacher yelled again. 

He doesn't act this way before, just after someone had left bite marks

of lies on his heart. It turned cold afterwards.

Jongin placed his index finger to block the noisy sound, which he thought and glared at the teacher.

"So disrespectful!" this time, Jongin got up to his seat and walked out the classroom.

Girls were swooning and whispering at how he looked so gorgeous and boys thought it was cool

for him to just do that. 

Well, ofcoarse since his family name owned this school.

So he won't get kicked out, ever.

After walking outside the classroom, he headed towards that special place he used to think.

He kicked a rock with his feet, "So annoying." He puffs out gray clouds and sat at the bench.

"So annoying that you have to do that. What a stupid ing liar you are."

Anger filled his mind and sighed to the ground.

"Lies."

"Lies."

"Lies."

 

 


Yes, I know its like so angstyish but later on there will be more fluff hehe~ 2 subscribers! So here's the first chappiiiee~