f o r g e t

H I D E

today is "troublemaker" Goodbye stage.

Hyuna POV

should i wait for a year again to hold your hand, taste your lips and hug you? i miss your warm fragrant.

"hyuna-ya....." jang hyunseung, i know its you.

"hm?" i hold my tears.

"wanna go out with me?eat pizza?or ramen?i want spend a day with you...." he walk to me, hug me from behind.

"mphhh i miss your warm hug baby.... should i wait a year again when troublemaker comeback to have skinship with you huh? can you stop avoiding me? i can take care of my self from your fans"

"i dont want you get hurt jagiya.... i still feel sorry for last time you get hurt because of me, i know how you tormented because you cant company your 4minute on your comeback stage, i know you cry all the time because you cant dance, you know? my heart hurt a lot because of your tears" he look at my eyes... he crying.

i placed my hand on his head and start kiss him, deep kiss... our last kiss on MAMA award just a second and no meaning at all. just act. i placed my hand on his shoulder push him and break the kiss before we out of oxygen.

//flashback//

hyunseung POV

i feel bad like something will happen.

"hyung!!!!!!!" dongwoon shouted at me

"wae?"

"hyuna hyuna...." he still can't say anything.

"what happen with hyuna? please dongwoon say to me"

"hyuna have car accident, now she hospitalized on seoul hospital"

"mwo?!" i run and go to my car.

 

i reach hospital just 15 minutes. press look at me and camera light just hit my eyes. oh god what happen with my girl?! save her please save her.

i look 4minute girls and jin taek hyung, "hyung what happen with hyuna?"

"your fans hit hyuna car" i cant say anything. because of me. god.

i hear hyuna scream in her rooms.

"argh i cant dance for 2weeks?tomorrow 4minute will have comeback stage and you say this to me now?!"

my heart hurt, because of me she take all the pain alone.

i enter hyuna room, her head has banned, her legs has gips

from today i will avoiding her.

//flashback end//

hyuna POV

"kajja baby we have to go now, before jin taek hyung pick you up"

"cant i go home with you, umma miss you oppa" we walk out from building, and go to my favorite pizza infront of the building, he hold my hand tightly.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know, it will be boring one shot ff, because i write this ff while my class have sociology subject, uhhh mianhae^^v next oneshot i promise you cant be like this again!^^