oo5 | Deliquent?

In Love With My Annoying Step-Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hana's P.O.V

  I looked up to scan the boy with the deep voice, I was shocked. My hands unknowingly came up to cover my mouth, preventing me from gasping out loud. The boy, bangs that almost covered his eyes, glared at me. He gave off a dangerous aura around him, I swallowed nervously. "Didn't you hear me? I said move. You're sitting in my seat." He growls in broken Korean. I panicked and packed my stuff, shaking nervously. It's my first day and I'm already making a bad first impression..Oh my god, someone please kill me. I stood up and looked around, the whole class was looking at me while whispering amongst themselves. Biting my lowerlip I moved out of his seat, "S-Sorry, I didn't know, my name is Park Ha-", before I could finish, the boy kicked his seat and I could feel him glaring at me from above . "Did I ask? No. Now get out of my sight you annoying ."

    I was flustered, I bowed quickly and made my way out of the classroom with my stuff. Closing the classroom door behind me, I sighed loudly. "Oh? Ms. Park, what are you doing out here? Class is about to start." I met eyes with an old man with grey hair, ruffley around the age of 70. "O-oh, hello..I didn't know where my seat was, and I felt a bit out of place, so I just came out to take a breather." I said, bowing 90 degrees. The old man laughed heartedly, while patting my back. "I see, I see, well it's not easy making new friends on the first day. Come on, class is about to start." He says, with a smile, leading me back into the classroom. 

  As we entered, the students became quiet and went to their original seats. "Alright, class is starting, but before we do anything else. I have an announcement, today we have a new student, Park Hana," the teacher says to the class and then looks at me, "Well Hana-ssi, please introduce yourself." I straightened myself up, and faced the class. "Nae, annyeonghaseyo, My name is Park Hana, uh..I came from the states and moved here when I was 14, nice to meet you all." I said, bowing after. "Very good, Hana, I am your homeroom teacher, Mr. Jang. Hmm.. your seat..Ah! Over there, next to our Sicheng." Mr. Jang says, pointing to the corner of the room, next to the window. My eyes widened, the only seat open was the seat near at the very back, just a seat away from the window.. The seat right next to.. the boy with the broken Korean . I gulped before shuffling my way towards my desk.

What did I ever do to deserve such bad luck?! My inner self screamed. 

 

Ding! Ding! Ding!

    The bell rang throughout the school, and all the students had rushed out of their seats, heading towards the door. It was lunch, and I sighed heavily. Today's been such a rough day.. I tapped my feet lightly against the floor and looked around. The classroom was quiet and empty, but when my eyes made it to the seat next to me. I jumped a bit. The boy was still there.. his name was.. "Sicheng?" I gasped, and covered my mouth. Seriously, everything that slips out of my mouth will end up killing me. Sicheng had his head in his arms, on his desk. He's probably sleeping I thought. After a few minutes, Sicheng stirred in his sleep, and his face came to light. My eyes widened as I scanned his face. Fair, smooth, and milky skin. A tall and straight nose with plump, pink, lips. Double eyelids and groomed brows. He was indeed handsome. 

  I slapped myself. He looks like an angel, but he's a ing devil! Get your together Hana! I shook my head furiously and soon rested my head and arms on my desk, facing the sleeping Sicheng. He was frowning in his sleep, a nightmare? I continued to study his face, he looked so peaceful and innocent, but the thought vanished as I remember what had happened this morning. Sicheng's bangs then fell over his left eye, without me knowing, my hand had reached his face, brushing his bangs back, he was seriously an angel. 

    A knock on the door startles me and I retreat my hand from Sicheng's face. I sat up and looked over, I rolled my eyes, Brat. "What do you want?" I say, glaring at him. "Just came up to check on you, that's all." He says, with an annoying smile. Brat shuffles over to me, bending down, his face just centimeters away from mine. "ert." He says and backs up. "I am not!" I protest. He snickers, "Oh really? Touching another guy on the first day of school while he's sleeping. Mhm, you sure aren't." My eyes widened, h-he saw?! "W-What, I-" I continued to stutter, but couldn't come up with an answer in the end. "Mom says she will be out with your dad tonight, so I guess it's just you.." He points towards me, "and me.." The brat finishes and he points to himself. And with that he walks out laughing, not looking back once. Fus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter