oo3 | School Shopping

In Love With My Annoying Step-Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana's P.O.V
  "I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go." I keep mumbling, hands together, praying for something to happen to the Brat. Apparently he's taking me out to shop for school supplies. I could've gone out to buy them myself, but no. Eomoni decided to let us have some 'bonding' time. Yeah, bonding. Which will pretty much be hell. 
 

    "Hana-yah?" Eomoni called. I grabbed the remote lowering the volume of the t.v. "Nae, Eomoni?" I answer. "I won't be here tomorrow and you know how I was suppose to take you out school shopping?" I replied with an 'euh'. I could hear her sigh. "Taehyung is going to substitute for me." She says, causing me to freeze. 
  I can hear her footsteps coming from the kitchen and towards the living room. I turn to look at her as she leans on the door way. "That'll be okay with you right?" She asks, and just as I'm about to answer she claps her hands together and says, "Of course! You two will finally get to bond with eachother! Right, Hana?" She smiles, her eyes in the shape of cresent moons. I let out a nervous laugh, "Ahaha..Yeah..of course." 
    "I'm taking her out tomorrow?" A voice calls, that stupid voice that cause me to jerk up. I turn around facing him. "Taehyung-ah you won't mind, right?" Eomoni asks. He smirks at me. "Of course not." 


  And today's the day. Another hellful day with the brat again. It's so obvious he's not going to buy me anything, but let me pay for the stuff myself. "You ready?" Brat asks as he fixes the mirror in the car, totally not checking himself out. 

    I sigh, slipping into the passengers seat. "You know how to drive?" I ask. He looks at me, but I'm looking out the window, elbow on the armrest, chin resting on the palm of my hand, not facing him. I can see his face through the reflection of the window. "Obviously, why would my mom let me drive without a lisence?" He says. "Because you both have minds of a kid." I mumble underneath my breath. 

  "Mwo?" He asks. I sit up, hands in my lap, facing foward. "Nothing." I say, he would've killed me right on the spot if he heard that comment. He scoffs and starts the engine. "I'm trusting you- AH!" I scream. "What the was that?!" I shout. He laughs. "You call that driving?" I ask, obviously not feeling safe with the Brat driving. "Just accidently stepped on the pedal." He says, using an innocent tone as he shrugs his shoulders. 

    I glare at him noticing the smirk he pulls on his face as he puts the car on drive. "Don't go fast, alright?" I say, hoping he accepts the deal. Suprisingly he does, "Alright, we'll go nice and slow." I sigh, closing my eyes. My head begins to hurt. "You can go now." I say.
  "We are," He says. I open my eyes. So this is what he means by nice and slow. We're barely moving. I quickly turn to face him. He shrugs, "You said not to go fast,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter