The Problem

Ramyun Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Jisu's pov/

"Welcome to Ramyun Princess! How may I be of service to you?" those are the words that always start my normal day of work. I know it gets annoying but it's my job to make the atmosphere 'kid friendly' since a lot of parents bring their children to Ramyun Princess. But I love working at Ramyun Princess.

It belonged to my parents who died in car wreck when I seven years old. It isn't much but I love it anyways. My aunt maintains it for now. It won't be officially mine until my twenty-first birthday which is tomorrow. So you know how excited I am about that. The doors to the ramyun shop opens and in walk three godly beings. I am momentarily stunned by them until my friend, who I call Som walks over to their table.

"Welcome to Ramyun Princess! How may I be of service to you?" she smiles sweetly at them. And they all chuckled and laugh as she takes their order. One of the guys at the table looks my way and gives me a scary cold stare before looking away. I could feel my heart beat through my skin. He really did scare me. But he was so beautiful with his ebony black hair, caramel brown eyes, and those perfect lips of his.

"Yah! Jisu-ah! That table over there needs some more refills on the drinks!" my aunt calls to me and instantly I remember where I am.

"Deh." I answer back as I head over the table she mentioned. I pick up the drinks and turn around without looking and knocked into the guy who gave me the weird stare. Everything spilled upon his very expensive looking shirt. His friends laugh at my clumsiness but I hardly paid them any mind as I tried to touch his shirt.

"Look what you did! I just got this shirt!" he cried out bitterly and I flinched. He pulled away from my reach and I drew back my hand. His friends continued to laugh at me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! We'll for pay it!" My aunt offered but he harshly interrupted her.

"Neh! She'll pay for it! She ruined it not you!" he hissed sharply at me while pointing at me. I wanted to duck and hide but I had no place to.

"B-but..." My aunt started again but he didn't let her finish.

"No buts! Give me your cell phone!" he ordered me around rudely.

"O-okei..." I whispered with my head down. I grabbed my cell phone from my pocket and handed to him. He started through my contact list clucking his teeth at my phone. I wanted to protest but I kept it to myself.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter