Simple Contract

Ramyun Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Jisu's pov/

I lie in my bed trying to figure out why he wanted me to wear white and why he called me Mrs. Lee! It sounded nice but it still creep me out that he even said it.
It took me forever to get to sleep thanks to him. And the next day I had to get up early just to buy me a nice form white dress for tonight. The nerve of that arrogant punk! Aissh!

Just like he said he came for me. I had told I would be waiting at Ramyun Princess for him. He was driving a nice expensive looking car and I definitely didn't want to miss that up or my debt would be even worse than it is. He got out of the car once he parked in front of the shop. I got up and walked outside.

"At least you look okay for today!"  he said rudely inspecting my white garment, "Oh, and congratulations on the full ownership of your ramyun shop!"

"Yah! What does that suppose to mean? And how did you know about that?" I questioned him and he glared at me.

"Exactly what it means! Plus I have my ways of finding things out... Now get in! Mrs. Lee..." he bit out harshly but I almost didn't catch the last part of what he said as he opened the door for me and before getting inside the car. He shut door for me nicely.

"Bwoh! You jerk..." I shouted back at him as he got back into his car.

"I heard that, you know?" he added.

"Cause I wanted you hear that!" I said ticking out my tongue at him as he speed off. I was going to die young with the way he was driving. It didn't us long to get to our destination. Which was a big fancy restaurant to be exact.

"Jamkkan! Why are we here?" I tried to probed him of answers but he refused to give me a real one.

"To have dinner why else? You do amuse me, you know?" he said smiling that incredible smile that had me swooning from side to side. I'm so embarrassed, it doesn't make any since.

"Whatever! Jerk..." I said losing my patience with him.

"I dare you to call me a jerk one more time to my face and if you do that you can't ever say it again..." he said daring and I hate being dared because I end up doing something totally stupid. I'm such a clumsy Pabo!

"Bwoh! That's not even fair!" I gushed back and he smirked at me. I could feel my cheeks heating up from the gesture.

"Not gonna say it! Then gaja!" he said teasing me as he was about to turn from me and open his door.

"Jamk... Jerk..." I replied before I could take it back and I tried to cover my mouth but it was too late. He just had to be facing me at that exact moment too.

"What was that?" he said teasing me.

"T-t-that doesn't count!" I said stutte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter