Chapter 1

Hallway

"Lee Jinki" I said to the plump secretary sitting in the front office. Her long acrylic nails slapping the keys on the keyboard.

"Mmkay, Im printing out your schedule right now." She said rolling back on her chair to the printer...Ya couldn't just stand up and walk?

Rolling back, she puts on her fake smile and hands me my new schedule. "Welcome to SM High, " The bell rang, and her eyes widened, "...and good luck." She said turning back to her computer.

Why did she do that? He understood after he stood there for a couple more seconds, all of a sudden he heard a million foot steps and doors slamming open and closed. Kids yelling, talking, gossiping.

Lets just say...I did not want to walk out of that door and into my new horrible fate.

Oh let me catch you up. My mom got a new job so we moved to this crazy new town. And now I'm at this crazy new school. With crazy people. I can already tell... I missed first period thank god. Because the principle wanted to talk to me about the school rules. Which took longer then i wanted it to. I don't know why he even did. I don't look like i'd break any of the rules. I mean come on. Im Lee Jinki. Even though i prefer Onew. I don't cause trouble.

Im just glad i convinced my mom to let me pick out my own clothes today. Or i definitely would have been shoved up a few lockers. She insisted on dressing me because it was a "new school" and "new people" and you had to look your "best". But i refused since iv been dressing my self perfectly fine since what? 4th grade. Today I'm wearing black skinny jeans. Which make my thighs look beautiful BTW.  A green v neck and a stripped hoody. Oh and my favorite pair of boot. I think I look pretty snazzy if I don't say so myself.

Okay time to stop praising my self and actually get my out in the hallway. Ugh...

I walk towards the door. Hand on the knob. Breath Jinki... BREATH.

Opening the door I see billions of kids flying pass me at 1000 miles an hour...(yeah I'm exaggerating get over it)

I look for a space to try and jump in so I can get on my way and get to my class finally.

I see an opening. No ones coming! Yes! This is my chance.

One foot out the door.

Good...

Two feet out the door.

Great!
 
As I go I take another step. I all of a sudden get slammed into by another person. Making me lose my balance falling on my . Damn. I swear it was clear. I think as I climb off the ground rubbing my . I then realize that if I fell then the other person definitely had to fall givin that I'm pretty strong. But clumsy. I'll give you that.

I look down at ground. My eye's widening at what I see. a girl ran into me. A very beautiful girl that is. She had short blonde hair. Not even touching her neck. It was in two little pig tail at the top of her head. She was wearing a black v neck and a sparkly pink skirt with army like boots similar to mine. She was so pretty. Sharp feline eyes, and high cheek bones, and her lips. Damn her lips. Naturally red, they were shaped in a pout at this moment. Snapping me back into reality that I had just assisted in her falling to the ground.

"Ah, Im so sorry. Are you okay?" I say holding out my hand to help her get off the ground. She stares at my hand then at my face, then back at my hand. Her face changing in to one of anger. She grabs my hand. I pull back helping her off the ground. She was lighter then I had expected. I pulled a little to hard causing her to stand up and fall into my chest in one swift motion.

She hit my chest, a sound escaping . Putting her hands on my chest and pushing away. A blush set on her face and I'm pretty positive one on my face. I look down. For a girl she was very flat chested. But thats okay. I don't care about things like that.

"Your really should watch where your going." She said avoiding my eye's and bending down to pick up the book she dropped.

Too trapped in her beauty to argue that she had been the one to run into me.

"Im sorry, are you okay though?" I repeat. Genuinely wanting to know if she's okay.

"Yes, I'm fine. "

"Good, well I'm Onew." I say holding out my hand.

She again just stares at my hand.

"Bye Onew." She said before walking around me and getting lost into the crowd.

Bye Onew? Damn. She's a feisty one....

Jinki likey.


-----

 

and that tis the first chappy.

Im very bad at updatting frequently.

BUT i will try (:

Comment and tell me what ya think?

Dont foreget to subscribe.

 

(:

<3