Chap8

My Little Ghost

" so what is the important thing that you wanna find baekhyun? "

i was wandering around the house, looking if there's someone here, but there's none.

" it's in my room. follow me yeol "

and so i trailed behind him and he lead us into a big room. wow i did't expect his room to be this........tidy.

wait a minute. i think i put it somewhere in the drawer. "

i took some photos on the desk and look at it. wahhh baekhyun was so cute when he was small. well he's still cute now and y too. the other picture consists of baekhyun when he was around 6 or something. seeing his picture like that makes me blushed hard and i was wondering how does his body look like right now. oh mai god park chanyeol. stop being so dirty mind.

" yayyy i found it. "

i snapped out of my erted mind and look at baekhyun. he was all smiling and holding something in his hand.

" you were looking for a pencil? "

is that pencil so important for him? i thought he was looking for valuable stuffs.

" no you silly yoda. this is not a pencil. it's called an EYELINER "

" oh. why do you need it anyway? i thought it was only for girls. "

" pfff...for your information, it's not only for girls and besides i look hotter than any other ladies with eyeliner on. "

baekhyun turned to the mirror and apply those black thing on his droopy eyes skillfully. 

" so....how do i look hmm? "

baekhyun smirked and i swear he look y as hell. i hate to admit he does look better than any other girls with that freaking eyeliner cover his eyes.

"......hot. "

O_O i just realized i said that out loud and baekhyun look somewhat proud of his look.

" okay now that i got what i want. let's get back home "

...............................................................

On the way home, people were looking at me with strange expression. Some even gossip about me. And why would they do that you ask?

Baekhyun.

that boy keeps talking to me, asking me questions. i didn't want to answer him. not that i was angry at him or something but because he was invisble to others. and if i answer him. people would think i'm crazy, talking to the air. so he threaten me if i don't talk with him, he will make me more embarrassed. so yeah that's how it goes. They saw me talking and doing gestures all by myself. i even heard them saying about me having some mental problems. urghhhh screw my life.

When we arrived at our apartment, baekhyun pushed me down on the sofa and turn my body around so that my was facing him.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING? "

i shouted when i felt baekhyun was trying to take my pants off.

" treating your wound of course. i promise i'll took care of it remember? "

 " no no no baekhyun. i could took care of it myself. it's not a big deal anyway "

i lied. it does hurt alot. i think my was already swelling but i didn't wanna show my glorious to him. never in a million years.

" are you sure? i can massage it for you though. please? "

aanndddd.....he gave me that puppy look again.

" just massage it okay? no need to take off my pants. "

" okay "

baekhyun giggled and started to massage my . ahhhh this feels like heaven. 

" does it feel good? "

" ........yes "

i answered quietlty, too absorbing in the pleasure from his beautiful hands. as i was imagining the image of baekhyun's little finger on my , my phone rang. i hissed and pick up my phone.

" hey dude "

" who's this? "

" it's me you "

i tried to tell baek to stop his massage for a moment but he seems to not following my order and decided to massage me even harder.

" ahh...me who? ohh yes yes like that...."

" i'm jongin you dumb. and what are you doing? why is your voice sounds so...pleasurable? "

" ohhh...jongin...uhh it's nothing...why are you calling? oh that feels so goodd..."

i tried to bit my lip, not to let out any moans but i couldn't. and now i think jongin will get the wrong idea. geez this little bacon never fail to make my life embarrassing.

" i was just calling to tell that i was back from the holiday..anyway you don't sound so good..so i guess i'll call you later? "

" okay ...bye... "

i put down my phone and turn toward baekhyun. he was smiling brightly at me, acting like nothing was wrong.

" why did you do that? "

" do what? "

he turn his head to the left and looking so innocent.

" i told you to stop but you didn't and now my friend think i'm doing something innappropriate "

i whined and crossed my arm.

" it's not my fault you can't control yourself from like that. i just did what i have to. and beside don't tell me you didn't like that massage. i know you love it. "

he winked and stand up from the coach. 

" oh i almost forgot. i like your . it's so squishy "

he chuckled and walk into the bathroom. i took the pillow on the coach and hid my red face it in. a few seconds later, i heard baekhyun shout form the bathroom.

" chanyeol....my is sore too. do you wanna massage it? "

and i could hear he laughed loudly. seriously this guy enjoy pranking me too much. i groaned in the pillow and shout back

" i'm gonna kill you when you come out baekhyun "