Chap7

My Little Ghost

" WHAT? "

he wanted me to climb up that goddamn high gate?

there's no way i'm gonna listen to him this time. what if i fall and break my neck? i'm too young to die. 

" yes please chanyeol. i really need to go inside. there's something important i need to find. and i really miss my bedroom. i'm scared of height that's why i'm asking you this favor. please chanyeol "

baekhyun said with a sad face but i'm not gonna lost to him again.

" baekhyun i do wanna help you but it's too dangerous. i can't risk my life like that. "

i could see his cute little lip started to tremble and tears rolling down his cheeks-TEARS?

" baekhyun! "

i ran to the petite boy and cupped his cheeks which were now covered with tears.

" stop crying baek. why are you crying hmm? aigooo stop crying okayy? "

i caressed his head and cooed at him. i couldn't stand the sight of baekhyun with tears like that. it really breaks my heart.

" no one care about me anymore. no one love me anymore. even you chanyeol. i hate you "

baekhyun started hitting my chest with his small fist so i caught his wrist and look straight at him in  the eyes.

" i'm sorry baekhyun ah. don't hate me okay? stop crying okay? i'll climb that gate for you "

at that moment the fear of breaking my neck was long gone and all i want was to see baekhyun smile brightly again. seriously this boy is making me crazy.

" really? "

baekhyun asked in his small voice and i couldn't help but smile at his adorableness.

" of course " 

" promise? "

" promise. but stop crying okay? i wonder what's so important in that house that make you cry like a kid like that. "

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA "

why is he laughing? what's so funny? 

" why are you laughing? you were just crying like hell about a minute ago and now you're laughing like a crazy person? "

" chanyeol ah i swear you're the most innocent person on earth. i can't believe you fall into my trick. you really think i would cry because you didn't climb the gate? i just did that so you would agree with me "

" s-so you were faking a cry? but there were tears..."

" that's because i'm a great actor. now stop babbling and climb up big boy "

i looked at him in awe. wow this boy is no joke. how could he fool me like that? i was so worried and here he was laughing his off. geez why am i always so stupid when he's around? 

" but-"

" no buts chan-chan. you promise me already "

i sighed and moved closer to the gate. it's quite tall but i think i can make it. i'm park chanyeol after all. i shouldn't be scared right? i started climbing up slowly, well too slow for baekhyun's liking so he came and help me by pushing me up. i yelped when there was a hand on my firm . i turned around and saw baekhyun's hand was under my and pushing me up. i blushed hard and started sweating. damn it's not the time to get hard dumbo yeol.

" wow you sure have nice yeollie. i just wanna squeezed it all day "

" WHAT DID YOU SAY? "

i practically screamed because hell this boy is really getting on my nerves.

" i'm just kidding. don't be too scared. i'm not a ert, fatasizing about your cute . for your information, my is way better than yours. my hips are gorgeous too. not to mention my honey thighs- "

" STOP TALKING "

 oh god help me. his words was making me shivered and hot all over my body and if he didn't stop talking anytime sooner, i swear i'm gonna lost control.

" hehe sorry sorry "

baekhyun giggled and continue pushing. now chanyeol is at the top and all he need to do is to jump off. but the problem is he's afraid.

" come on chanyeol. just jump. there are grass so it won't hurt that much you know "

" ok ok i know. just be quiet and let me concentrate "

i breathed in and out, looking down to the ground. i gulped and decided to jump like a superman.

THUMP

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "

" chanyeol are you okay? "

i closed my eyes tight in pain because damn my precious is hurting like hell.

" chanyeol? "

i could hear baekhyun's voice and i was too shock and hurt to answer.

" yeol ahhhh "

" ba-baek..."

" stay there i'm going to help you. "

and by that baekhyun appeared infront of me. he picked me up and brushed off the dust on my clothes.

" where did you hit yourself hmm? "

baek looked at me with a worried expression and i could feel my heart flutters because of that.

" my hurt.... "

i whispered quietly, too embarrassed to tell him loudly.

" ahhhh so you hurt your little huh? "

i nodded and looked at him but then i realized-

" baekhyun how did you get inside? "

" i teleported myself here. why? "

he looked at me innocently.

" you're asking me why? danmmit. if you could teleport yourself that easily then why the heck you told me to climb up the gate just to open  it for you? you could just teleport in and open the damn gate for me so we can look for the thing you want then go home quickly. "

oh krisus i'm going crazy now. if he just use his ghost-magic then i wouldn't risk my life and injure my beautiful .

" ohhh....i forgot i was a ghost again..sorry "

the shorter grinned shamelessly.

" urghhhh "

" i said i'm sorry. jeez stop being a about it. now follow me "

baekhyun started walking into the house but i didn't follow him.

" chanyeol ah hurry up. i know you're upset about your . now help me first then i will help you treat the wound on your when we back home okay? "

i grumbled and follow him into the house. but then i realized.....

" he's gonna treat my and that means.....he's gonna see my awesome ? "

................................................................................................................................................

A/N: i'm really sorry for updating late. i was too busy with exams and projects at school. but thanks for all the comments and subscribers. how do you think about the story? hope you like it.

xoxo