Fallen or Desired

EXO Fanfic Recommendations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Fallen or Desired

Author: destinedstrings

Main Characers: Kai, OC (side characters: few exo members)

Genres: Abuse, drama,

Status: Ongoing,

 

Description:

Ahn Nana is a masochist who simply concede that she either yearn for abusive or violent punishments whether if it was agonizingly painful, as a matter of fact she actually long and craves for it. And that being said, she'd never felt anymore enjoyment in pain just to satisfy her pleasures only through . Nana preferably routes for older men except she'd never slept with one who could immensely give her the greatest gratification. But, when she found him at a very inconvenient time, he wasn't a man she prefered; he was a teenage boy who works at a certain job. Despite that, his job was the only reason that brought her to take interests in him. Then later knowing, that boy was in fact the most strict and ruthless sadist, Kim Kai.  

 

MASOCHIST;

“Love is just simply following my master's command and receiving a great pleasure from his violent and ruthless act. If my master finds pleasure with hurting me, why not have pleasure when I'm receiving his?”

  SADIST;

“I’m offering you my pain. My blood. My pleasure. I’m offering you the right to whip and . To debase and harm. I’m offering to fight your needs with my own. I’m willing to join you in the darkness and find pleasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter