When Fate Intervenes

EXO Fanfic Recommendations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: When Fate Intervenes

Author: Athena1

Main Characers: Kai, OC, EXO

Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance,

Status: Ongoing

 

Description:

Greed and selfish corruption. The gap between the Rich and Poor always continued to grow. The government being made up of wealthy people allowed the rich to exploit the poor. The world seemed so unfair in Kang Mira's eyes.

 

Lonely, which was what the 17 year old girl felt. the more Mira thought about it, the lonelier she became; the lonelier she became, the more she removed herself from other people's company, making interaction with others almost unbearable. That's when she became fixed on the idea that no one else felt lonely, it was just her, which made her spiral down more thinking that seperated her from the others, imposing true loneliness on herself. Nobody knew that she had lost the key to unlock her heart.

The 18 year old boy wanted to run away, kai wanted to disappear far away. He wanted to avoid the thick darkness that he saw every day. However, he was used to it now, he was used to the darkness. He was getting used to the misery as well as he carried the feeling of emptiness inside of him. He felt as if he was missing something in his life. What was the point in living when nobody understood him? That's when he decided to live with no desires, hopes, dreams or future.

What happens when fate intervenes leading these two people to cross each o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter