Game Over || Bangdae

Young and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Game Over

Bangdae

Game’s not over until someone wins.

*********************************************

 

“Is it true?”

He remained speechless. This was not how he imagined it to end. Not with his heart already involved.

“ANSWER ME! IS IT TRUE?”

A tear had escaped and flown down his cheek despite his effort of keeping it in. He was not supposed to feel any of these; remorse..guilt..broken.

“so it is..true..all of this..EVERYTHING..was just a game..”

Yes, it was. A bet. A game he was familiar to play. But no. Not everything. This was different.

“It was all a lie..”

Not everything. The truth is he couldn’t remember which of those times were unreal. Most of them were more than real.

“I..I love you..”

Love. Another thing that he wasn’t supposed to feel. But he miserably failed on that part as his heart ached seeing him crying, pained knowing that he hurt him. He loves him very much that he would give up anything for a chance of going back and avoiding his childish game.

“I—“

He stepped closer to him, engulfing the distance that kept them apart. He cupped his face, tears continuously streaming down staining his flawless skin with wet trails. He wiped those that were threatening on his eyes preventing their fall.

“I’m sorry..please believe me..for one last time..please, trust me”

“How? How can I trust you? Tell me how..”

He slipped his hand down his face to his shoulder then to the spasm of his trembling back and he enveloped him within his arms, tight and of no intention of letting go. “Just..stay here..and let me show you..let me love you”

The boy slowly raised his hands between their bodies, gently pushing him away enough for their gazes to meet again. He watched his eyes moved, studying his own.

“You..love me?”

“I love you..no games..no bets..just with my heart”

Silence commenced as they were just staring at each other. It felt warm and good. This is what he’s been looking for a very long time, happiness and true love..

“ugh. Jung Daehyun, you little sphinx..”

A loud voice followed by footsteps echoed throughout the empty hallway and made him direct his attention to where it was coming from. Walking towards them was the boy he knew since diapers, his best friend.

“Hi-Himchan?”

“I knew this gonna happen..and still I put all my bet on you” Disappointment laced on his tone but nonetheless he was having a good time.

“I told you so..” Another familiar figure rose up from his hiding, moving closer to their forming crowd of three. Moon Jongup, also a friend. The common thing about them; Himchan, Jong Up and him, was that they started this. This game. “and Daehyun, your acting deserved a trophy. Really photogenic too”

With that he finally noticed the black recorder on the shortest male’s hand. It was open and definitely had recorded something, or someone.

“thanks, Uppie. So we’re done here. You have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter