Chapter 10

We Got Married! (Editing Process)

Cute enough to be Chanyeol's rival right huh? Hehehe our Minnieeeeee <3

 


 

Chanyeol’s POV

I woke up feeling empty space beside me. I furrowed my eyebrows and rubbed my eyes from the blinding sun. Ugh, I should really tell that Hobbit to stop opening the curtains every morning.

My eyes are wandering around. Searching for that petite figure. She was nowhere to be found. I still barely remember her gloomy look yesterday. What’s wrong with her,seriously.

Usually, every morning I would by leaning closer to her, causing her to yell and kick me. She’s such a sleepyhead. She wouldn’t wake up even if I scream in her ears.

I would stare her features every morning. Admiring my wife’s face. Her face in sleep. She’s beautiful even in her sleep.

Something is not complete as the first thing I saw today is not her.

                “Adel!!! Hey, Hobbit!” I called out her name. Loudly.

No answer and I didn’t hear any sound from bathroom too. I climbed down from bed and ran downstairs.

                “Aehri, where’s Adel?” I asked Aehri. Aehri little bit shocked with my sudden appearance, dropped the towels that she’s holding to.

                “Oh, Mrs. Adel left early in the morning.”

                “To where?”                                                          

                “I don’t know. But she’s with someone called Min Hyuk.”

Adel with that ice cream.

I feel jealous when I thought about it. Yeah, jealous. ing jealous.

                “Do you know where they heading to?”

                “Sorry, I don’t know.”

I quickly ran to my room and take a quick bath. I slipped a plain black shirt and a pair of jeans on my body. I grabbed my phone and dial-up Kyungsoo’s number.

                “Kyungsoo—.”

                “Hmm—.” I heard he groaned.

                “Do you probably know where’s Adel and Min Hyuk always meet?”

                “Ah—I don’t know. Sorry.”

                “Ah—really? It’s okay. Go back to your sleep.”

                “By the way, why you asked?”

                “You don’t need to know.”

                “Adel likes him, from what I see.”

What? Adel likes that ice cream?

                “What?”

                “Adel likes Min Hyuk.”

                “You’re talking rubbish right now, Kyungsoo. Go back to your sleep and get your right mind back. I hang up.”

I hung up. The fire inside my heart started to flame. I don’t know why, but Adel is freaking my wife, so she’s mine not others’.  And she can only like me not that ice cream!

I shoved myself into car and drive it as fast as I could.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Kyungsoo’s POV

I laughed after Chanyeol hung up. That idea just came across my mind when he called me early in the morning asking where’s Adel.

Oh, speak of that. Where’s Adel?

I can feel that Chanyeol actually likes Adel or probably love her too, but Chanyeol that I know he’s ego to admit. He never tells Ji Hyun that he likes her. Stupid Chanyeol. Giant outside, but only an ant inside.

I dialed up Suho’s number.

                “Hyung—we need to gather.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

The eleven good looking guys gathered at Kyungsoo’s house. They are scattered all over the living room. The noisiness of eleven guys echoed to the whole house.

                “Hey guys! The objective of our meeting is to find solution about Adel and Chanyeol.” Suho said. All the others’ eyes on Suho right now.

                “Let’s suggest something. One by one.” Kyungsoo said afterwards. The others just nodded as they’re agreed to Kyungsoo.

                “Remember when we use that tactic to make Kai confessed to Leen?” Baekhyun said while put his hands up. Kai shyly nodded.

Leen is Kai’s girlfriend. They’ve been together for two years now. At first, Kai didn’t want to admit that he likes Leen. But after Sehun acted like he likes Leen too, Kai confessed. It’s funny when Kai being all jealous when Sehun always tagging Leen from behind.

                “Ah—how could I forget. I’m the main character of the plan.” Sehun chuckled. Kai slightly smacked his back.

                “Should we do the same too?” Lay asked.

                “Hm, but this situation is bit different from mine. I mean, Leen confess to Suho that she likes me. I mean, I know that Leen likes me but I play hard to get.” Kai coughed. “And, the current situation of Chanyeol and Adel is, both of them didn’t want to admit their true feelings.”

                “Yeah, Kai is true. So we can’t use the same tactic.”

                “Do you know, Min Hyuk? My classmate?” Kyungsoo spoke.

                “Yup, he’s the one who always with Adel right?”

                “I think, we don’t need a plan. Having him is enough.”

                “What do you mean?” Chen raised his eyebrow.

                “Min Hyuk likes Adel since last year, to be honest. He told me.”

                “OH? REALLY?” their jaw dropped.

                “Yeah.”

                “AH WHAT IF NOONA LIKES HIM BACK? OH I CAN’T IMAGINE IT!! I WANT NOONA TO BE AMONG US ONLY!!” Sehun whined. Tao hit Sehun’s head with pillow.

                “Sehunnie! Please don’t be too overacting.”

                “What about a camping?” Suho asked.

                “Sounds great.” they said all together.      

                “Let’s have a camping this weekend. Invite Min Hyuk as well, Kyungsoo.” Kyungsoo nodded and smiled evilly.

And they smirked. They’ve came up with plan already.

__________________________________________________________________________________

What a great day today with Min Hyuk. You got to experience sunrise and morning walk at beach with Min Hyuk. Min Hyuk really knows how to make you smile and forget all your heart problems and confusion.

                “Hey, Adel. I want to ask something.”

                “Ask now.”

                “Do you probably have some sort of feelings for Chanyeol?”

                “Huh?”                                            

                “Yeah, I mean you guys are married, even though it’s arranged marriage, but don’t you have some feelings for him?”

                “Feelings? For him? Everyone ask me the same question since yesterday.”

                “I just want to know. If you don’t want to answer, it’s okay.” He smiled.

                “AHHH MINHYUK! I don’t know. I don’t know what kind of feeling I feel now.”

                “Do you ever get the feel of butterflies in your stomach when Chanyeol touch you? Or some kind of electricity waves?”

                “Hm, to be honest, yes.”

                “Do you ever feel the same when I touch you like this?” Min Hyuk pulled you into hug and tighten his arms around you. You feel nothing, only the warmness of the guy called, Kang Min Hyuk.

                “Adel?”

                “Hm, no. I only feel warm.”

                “That’s good. You can differentiate it.”

                “But, what was it for?”

                “Adel, you love him.”

                “No, I’m not, Minnie.”

                “It’s up to you. I won’t force you though.”

That’s what makes you comfortable with Min Hyuk. He never force you and never fails to be there for you for the all the time. Sometimes, you feel bad for him because he always a good listener to you, but you never listen to his problems.

                “Minnie—”

                “Hm?”

                “Thank you.” You placed a friendly kiss on his cheeks. You can see his small blush. He put his hands against his cheeks.

                “Adel, you don’t need to kiss me out of sudden like that.”

                “Ah, Minnie ~ don’t be shyyyyyyyy ~”

He giggled and tickling you. You laughed happily without realizing someone has been searching for you since the moment he wakes up.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I started to search from Min Hyuk’s house. His maids said, Min Hyuk is not at home since morning. Maybe he’s out with his girlfriend. That’s what Min Hyuk’s maid said.

I want to scream and tell them she is not his girlfriend. She’s is ing my wife. I smiled a bit before left Kang’s residence.

I went to park, shopping malls, and all libraries that existed here. But, she’s not there. I called Hana too, but Hana said, Adel rarely catch up with her. Most of Adel’s time was spend with that ice cream.

I looked at my watch, it’s already 9 p.m. and she’s not home yet. I can’t contact her too. Her phone was switched off. I let out a deep sigh. When I was about to close my eyes, someone ringed the bell.

                “Aehri—open the door.” I can hear Aehri’s footsteps to the door.

                “I’m home.” A familiar voice said softly. My eyes widened and I quickly huffed to the door. Adel, in her ponytail, pink shirt and white skinny was there.

                “Where are you for the whole day?” I asked.

                “Just going out with Min Hyuk.” She replied heartlessly.

What? With that ice-cream again?!

                “Oh, and you left me alone.” I mumbled, slowly. Half-audible.

                “Hm, Chanyeol. Even though we’re not in real husband-wife relationship, but I still want to let you know that—.”

                “What?” I furrowed my eyebrows. Waiting for her next sentence.

                “Min Hyuk wants to take me for camping next weekend. That’s all.”

                “What if I said no?”

                “I never ask your permission, I just want to let you know.” And she goes upstairs, leave me behind.

Yes, I’m hurt with her words right now.

She doesn’t know that I’ve been searching for her for ing whole day and she treats me like this? Ok fine!

What? Camping? Like I will let her go alone with Min Hyuk?

I smirked. You really don’t know me, Mrs. Adel.

 


 

Heyyyy guyssss as promised I'm backkkkkkkk kekekeke

But I still have plenty of assignments and tests and presentations ahhhhhh and my final is around the corner!!!!

So, I'm probbaly won't update for about a month but I'll try my best to update when I have timeeeeee sobbing hard

So, how was it guysssss??

As I will be extra busy soon, I'll do triple update todayyy okayyy hihihihi

I'll update another two tonight

For time being, please read this first and dont forget to leave your thoughts about this chapter hehehe

I will always crave for comments so that I can improve my writing skills

And as usual, forgive my gramatical mistakessss okay I love you guyssssss /showers you guys with hugs and kisses/

(LOL, too much nagging LMAO xD)