Chapter 11

We Got Married! (Editing Process)

 

KYAAAAA I JUST CANT WITH HIS TALL FIGURE /drooling over him/ LOL XD

 


 

Chanyeol’s POV

So that was it. Yeah, I managed to force the boys to follow me opps—to follow Adel and Min Hyuk. We had to book two vans to fit all 12 of us. Adel and Min Hyuk in one car, I can’t avoid it since I used Sehun and Kai as excuse to follow. So, I really need to be natural.

The sun rays accompany our journey to camp site. We’re going to sleep there for one night only. I’m really glad because I never love camping thingy—

When we reach the camp site, we immediately built up our tents; there are seven tents in total.

                “I want to share with noona!!!” Sehun claimed.

                “Okay, Sehunnie, let’s share tent together.” She nodded. My eye blinked at her words. God! You’re my wife, you should share with me.

Sehun giggled and Adel pinched his cheeks. Whoa—I don’t really like this scene.

                “Hm.” I cleared up my throat. “Sorry, Sehunnie—your noona will share tent with me.”

                “Ah hyung!!!!! I want to sleep with noona tonight!!!” this little keeps whining. I gave my famous death glare at him.

                “Sehunnie—she’s my wife, so she have to share with me. You go with your Luhan hyung.”

                “But, I’m with Xiumin.” Luhan raised his hands.

                “I’m with Baekhyun, of course!” Chen said.

                “Forever with my Kris hyung.” Tao’s husky voice spoke.

                “I’m with Lay.” Suho said afterwards.

                “Kai—Kyungsoo!” Kai said while waving his hands. Their claimants make only four left without partner.

Me—Adel—Sehun—and that ing ice cream brand.

I won’t let she shares with that ice cream. Sehun is better.

                “Sehun-ah, we should let this husband-wife to be in same tent.” Min Hyuk finally spoke out. Oh, for the first time, I’m thankful that he speaks.

                “But—I want to be with noona—.” Sehun pouted. Suho smashed the younger one’s head.

                “Min Yuk was right.” Suho agreed and smile. And his smile contains of thousand meaning.

                “Sehun, don’t worry. I eat food and I don’t eat people.” Min Hyuk joked around and everyone laughs. Oh, what so funny with that? I can make jokes better than him.

Did I sound jealous? No, right?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Kyungsoo’s POV

When Chanyeol suggested at us to go camping, my eyes widened. My big eyes become even bigger when those words slipped out from his mouth. I took a glance at Kai and he smirked. So, that was it. Chanyeol has fallen to our trap.

Without Chanyeol notices it, it’s actually a plan between us and Min Hyuk. Min Hyuk was involved too. We made this quick plan for Adel—Chanyeol. Thank God, Min Hyuk agreed even though I can feel his heart is sobbing right now. Sorry, Min Hyuk. They love each other.

I am ing sure Min Hyuk wants Adel to be happy that’s why he agreed. I told him to act natural in front of this cute married couple—yeah I mean, Min Hyuk should really become intimate with Adel kekekeke you know whats on my mind right huh?

When Sehun’s start his whine, I just want to slap him on his ing white face. He should know that we plan this for the sake of Adyeol (see, I already give their OTP’s name) and that Sehun thing keeps on clinging into Adel. But thanks to him, we look natural. And Min Hyuk……….give a good cooperation. Good Min Hyuk.

We’re going to make scene to make Chanyeol or Adel confess to each other. Yeay!

__________________________________________________________________________________

The boys already jumped into water and play. You sat back, not joining them. You never thought these guys will follow you and makes your weekend become even tiring since you need to feed 13 guys in total. Lucky you have Min Hyuk and Kyungsoo, big helper when it comes to preparing food.

                “Noona!! Come and join us!!” Sehun waved at you. You gulped when you saw a blurry vision of Sehun’s body since his shirt already wet. Whoa—this baby is not actually a baby. He has a good body.

                “Ah—it’s okay, I don’t want my clothes to be wet.”

                “Noona!! Come on!” Sehun said while splashing water at you.

                “Sehun!” you yelled. Sehun smiled cutely and do mehrong at you. You rolled your eyes at him.

                “Are you really sure you don’t want to join us?” Min Hyuk asked after that. You shook your head.

                “Nope—“ before you finish your sentence, you can feel someone wrapped his arms around your and pick you up in bridal style. The others ‘aw-ing’ and make sounds when Chanyeol carry you.

                “Yah!!! Let me down!!!!” you screamed.

                “You need to experience water little bit Hobbit.”

He throws you in the water and now, your clothes are all wet. You gave him your famous death glare and start splashing water at him. Sehun and Tao join you too.

                “You’re going to repay this Yoda!!!” you yelled.

                “Aw so scared ~” he mimicked you.

You kicked his legs and go out from water. He yelped while rubbing his foot.

That’s what you get for dropping me in the water. You mumbled quietly.

After enjoying some dinner made by you, Min Hyuk and Kyungsoo, you and the guys sit in the circle form. Chanyeol and Lay already ready with their guitar. You never know that Chanyeol can play guitar. Baekhyun said, Chanyeol is very good when it comes to guitar, makes you anticipate it so much.

                “What song do you want to play, Yeol?” Lay asked.

                “Hm, how Love Song?”

                “I’ll sing to it!” Baekhyun raised his hands.

                “You can sing?” you asked Baekhyun.

                “Of course, darling.” He said and put his arms around your shoulders. You giggled lightly. You can feel Chanyeol was looking at you.

                “Ehem, Baek, I’m going to start.” He said.

Chanyeol is the first person who plucks his guitar followed by Lay. You stare at him. Baekhyun’s melodious voice fills the air but, you only had your eyes on Chanyeol only. When he makes some mistakes, you slightly chuckled. The sounds that he produced from his guitar are harmonious with Lay’s.

                “Whoa!!!!!” Suho clapped. Makes you get your right mind back. Chanyeol cleared up his throat.

                “Let’s play game!”Chen suggested.

                “Yah, I’m going to lose then! Since I have to compete with thirteen guys!” you protested.

                “No, this game doesn’t require strength.” Chen winked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun nodded playfully.

                “Let’s make group of two, first.”

                “I’m with noona!” Sehun stood up. The others glared at Sehun, giving him signs.

                “Okay, Sehunnie. You with me.” You quickly agreed. You really don’t want to trap with Chanyeol again. Being in the same tent is already bad because it makes your heart doesn’t behave properly.

                “No, Sehun. No. We’re going to pair up according to our tents.” Xiumin said while grinning. What?! You screamed in your heart.

                “Okay then!”

                “What game we’re going to play?” you asked.

                “Don’t be shocked okay?”

                “Let’s play pocky game.”

WHAT? ARE THEY ING SERIOUS?

__________________________________________________________________________________

The best record of this stupid pocky game is Sehun-Min Hyuk, 2.5 cm. The next pair is Xiumin-Luhan. You feel your cheeks redden when Luhan come close to Xiumin. The other clapping like retarded seal and you feel anxious because after Xiumin-Luhan, it’s going to be you-Chanyeol. Luhan went closer to Xiumin and they flexed their bodies. They both cut the pocky at the same time makes the remaining fall down on the floor. Baekhyun pick it up and measure it.

                “1.9 cm!” he announced. Luhan hugged Xiumiun and jumped happily.

                “Next! Our married couple!” Chen called both of you. You and Chanyeol stood up at the same time. Chen handed over the 15cm long pocky to Chanyeol.

                “Which side do you want?” he asked.

                “Whatever.” He gave you the one covered with chocolate.

You realized that you can’t reach his height and had to tip-toe to reach his level. He spread his legs, making him become shorter to ease you, but still, he’s taller than you. You stared at the pocky stick that he had in his mouth. You bit the other end. He looked at you with his determine eyes. He said he wants to win this, just now, to you. When your eyes met his, you started to feel butterflies in your stomach.

You see how he took small bites, coming to you slowly. You also take a bite, slowly, with eyes closed tight. Trying to avoid his eyes. When you opened your eyes, he stared at you, with intense look. You stop on taking bites as he coming closer to you with his smirk. He knows that you’re really nervous at that time.

Chanyeol inch closer and your tip of nose met his. He tilted his head so that he could come even closer. You could hear the boys gasped and saw how Sehun covered his mouth from the corner of your eyes. You closed your eyes again.

Suddenly, you feel his pair of lips on yours, making your eyes became bigger. Even bigger than Kyungsoo’s. The pocky is already gone, nothing left. The boys clapped their hands.

                “Wow. Nothing left.” Chen exclaimed. You’re still in your statue state.

                “So, the winner is, Adyeol!!!!”

                “Adyeol?” you heard Chanyeol asked.

                “Adyeol, Adel-Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo replied.

You sat back beside Min Hyuk. Min Hyuk come closer to your ears.

                “Still feel the butterflies in your stomach?” he asked.

                “Hm,” you nodded. He patted your back.

                “Adel, are you okay?”

                “I’m okay, don’t you worry.” He holds your hands, makes you feel better.

                “How was it? I mean, the pocky game?”

                “Hm? It was so—sweet.” You smiled.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeol’s POV

It’s not the first time though. It’s third time when I feel that soft lips on mine. She’s different. When my lips touching hers, the image of Ji Hyun disappears I can see only her.

After the game, I can saw she sat with Min Hyuk and that ice cream held my wife’s hands. They smiled to each other, laughing together and giggling. Makes me feel jealous. Why don’t she act like that when she’s with me?

Someone patted my back. I turned around and it’s Kris hyung.

                “Yeol, your wife is cute right?”

                “Hm,” I nodded. I need to admit, she is.

                “Look, she had all her eyes on Min Hyuk.”

                “No.” I denied. Yeah, because from what I see, she’s not. She sneakily takes quick glances at me while she’s with Min Hyuk.

                “What if she likes someone else? Do you want to divorce her?”

                “What a great question hyung.” I gave him death glare.

                “Whoa—that death glare of yours. Do you have feelings for her?”

                “Definitely he has!!!” Kai interrupted and put his hands on my shoulders. I hissed and push his hands.

                “No Kai. Hyung only has feelings for you bbuing bbuing.” I said teasingly. He rolled his eyes and smashed my back.

                “Hyung, Adel noona likes Min Hyuk hyung isn’t it?” the little brat, Sehun said.

                “I don’t know you ask her yourself.”

                “AAAAA HYUNGGGGG PLEASE DON’T LET HER GOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE HER YOU DON’T LET HER GO TO MINHYUK!!!” Sehun whined. I glared at Sehun.

                “Syhh!! Sehun!!!! She might hear us!!” Kai said. Thank God for giving me such mature dongsaeng.

                “Hyung! If you ever let her go, I’ll break your face!” tch, this Sehun guy.

                “Let’s play another game!!” Suho screamed from far. He’s with Kyungsoo and they keep on whispering each other.

                “Let’s!!!” the others ran and form the circle back.


 

I'll update another one okay xD

Enjoy my triple updates today!! ^^