Episode 1 - LuHan's wild imagination

It's we who own the life

Episode One

 

 

“Hello, Honey. How’s work?” Yoona asked her husband as she cut off that green vegetable into pieces.

LuHan walked closer to his wife and plopped down in the chair after he kissed the top of her head as he mouthed, “Pretty boring. You know better how dull it is to do the same things over and over again. Guess I need something more challenging than this boring work.”

“And give away the opportunity to get a higher position offhand? Don’t be so stupid, LuHan.” She said while walking towards the fridge to take some meat out.

He stood up from his seat and decided to help her by picking up the dishes, and then began to set them on the table. “You know that I am more like an adventurer-type of person, right? I need something that can take out all of my courage, intelligence, and energy, yet give me an immeasurable pleasure. Hmm…” He paused for a while, thinking. “ -Like a secret agent, maybe? Ha.” He smiled proudly.

She rolled her eyes as soon as she heard what he said and let out an exasperated sigh. “Here we go again. Kiddo LuHan and his wild imagination. Grow up, Lu. You’re twenty-eight for God's sake.”

He laughed, didn’t feel hurt at all upon hearing her harsh remarks. “But, it’s cool. Can’t you imagine it? I become a super handsome and..”

“-And become a so-coward secret agent that has a height-phobia? If you want a job that has criteria like the one you stated before, just be a police. It exactly fills that requirement after all. Besides, it’s an honorable job.” She scoffed.

Luhan was suddenly in the state of shock, his mouth wide-open. And then he closed it as he realized that she stated the truth. He gave her the side eye and kept doing it as he watched all of her actions, feeling annoyed because she had shot his happy bubbles mercilessly.

She realized that she kept being watched by him and it made her a little bit uncomfortable. He gave her that side eye and didn’t say anything afterwards, so how couldn’t she be like that? His annoyed-look was scarier than the ghosts in any horror movies. So then she turned to look at him and said, “W-what? I state the truth, right?”

Then he stopped his action right away and took a deep breath. “Yes, you did. But, could you just give me some time to savor my wild imagination and be happy with it?”

She turned her body and then placed her arm around him. “Lulu, I am sorry, okay? I promise that I will give you more plenty of time to enjoy that wild imagination of yours and play along with it. Now, let’s forget about it and help me cook so we can eat faster. You’re hungry, aren’t you?” She said as she rolled her eyes once again, realizing the fact that right now she looked like a Mom that comforted his son and promised to buy him a newest car toy next time.

“I am.” He said.

So after they stopped their petty little arguing, here the current situation was; LuHan helped her to cut the meat and doing all of the things Yoona told him to whilst hearing a non stop nagging from her.

Suddenly, a thought from before came to his mind. “Yoona, do you know how to get rid of this height-phobia?” He asked as he tilted his head, looking at her with that innocent face.

She stopped stirring her samgyetang and looked back at him in disbelief. ‘Seems like he still doesn’t give up to become a secret agent’ She thought to herself.

 

And she realized that seven-years of relationship wasn’t enough to comprehend him and his wild imagination. Maybe, she had to learn more to understand that. 

 

***

Author's note : So, this is the first episode. Maybe it's more like pilot episode and I promise I will write longer for the next episode and I will try to update regularly. Thanks for reading. I hope you can give me a comment or request maybe? thank you :D