It's Love..

Love Fever

Sunggyu P.O.V.

I woke up and didn't feel like I was run ove by a semi-truck 25652 times. I snuggled closer into my pillow and felt my blanket wrap around me..... only to realize that blakets can't do that and my pillow suddenlt had a heart beat. I tilt my head upwards to see Myungsoo. Blushing I try to get up only for the "blanket" to tighten it's hold on my waist. 

" Yahh, myungie I have to pee"

"mmkgmgkjfasj" What did he just say??

"Myunige I didn't understand what you said"

"jasgmnwo;giw" Aish this big baby

I lean up and start to kiss up and down his neck and jawline. There was an almost immediate reaction. 

"Yahhh hyung wae??" Is that blushing I see on our visual's face, omo myunigealmost never blushes.

"You wouldn't let me go and i had to pee, which reminds me" I get and walk into the bathroom to relieve myself and to freshen up.

"Gyu, whats taking so long, I wanna cuddle!" I hear myung try to call me back into bed.

"I'm coming myungie hold on" I run to my room and change into a comfortable pair of sweatpants and an oversized sweater only to put it back and decide that Myungsoo's sweaters are way more comfortable then mine. 
" MYUNGIE CA-" i feel a hand covering my mouth from behind and turn to see Myungsoo with one of his sweaters already in his hand 

"One step ahead of you hyung" Myungsoo smiles at me before doing a faceplant into my bed and snuggling under the covers. I pout looking at him pleadingly. He sighs and opens an end for me to climb in and cuddle with him. Sighing in content I place a peck on his cheek and rest my head on his chest letting his steady heartbeat be my lullaby.

Myungsoo P.O.V.

Aigh this hyung waking me up only to fall asleep again. I run my fingers through his hair sofly as he sleeps. I was sleepy but when i open the covers for him and he cuddle with me my fatigue was replaced. It looks like hyung has recovered from him cold and seems to remeber everything we went through together. I smiles and place a peck on his forehead before slipping out of his bed and tucking him in before walking to my room to get my phone. 

To: Hyun

Frm: Soo

Hyung. Sunggyu is better now but I don't think he is 100% ready for promotions yet

 

To: Soo

Frm: Hyun

Okay thnx for the update soo, me and the other members are at the dance studio right now so we will be home in a bit, I'll let hoya and dongwoo know that they don't need to make the chroreo for the new song yet. 

Anyway, I know you didn't text me just to tell about Gyu's condition. What happened??

 

To: Hyun

Frm: Soo

I'm offended that you don't think that I would text you just to tell about our leaders condition, but you are right so here we go.

I woke up to him kissing my jaw and neck because he wanted to pee and i was holding him to tight, then he went to change but yelled for me, i was one step ahead and had my sweater in hand and infront of his door before he even finished the sentence. Then we cuddled on his bed before he fell alseep. 

 

To: Soo

Frm: Hyun

I feel like a proud mother who just helped her baby boy get his first boyfriend *insert crying and laughing emoji*

 

To: Hyun

Frm: Soo

omg hyung stahhhhpppppp. Lol i gotta go, gyu is waking up see you later hyunggggg/

I chuckeled at me and Namu's convo before heading to Sunggyu's room, I arrive and see him sitting in his bed texting.

"Someone important?" I say while slidding next to him, wrapping my arm around his waist while nestleing my head in the crook of his neck placing kisses up and down.

"No just hoya and sungjong checking on how I am and complaing about how sungyeol isn't listening to him and pulling his hyung card" Gyu giggles and I swear angels were singing to me or something.

More neck kisses " hmmm, Yeol was complaing about how it felt like he was the dongsaeng in his relationship" 

Gyu turns his head and kisses me on my lips. He starts to move his lips and take that chance to reach around and tickle his side, he gasps which is the perfect oppurtunity for me to slip my tounge in dance a little tango. 

We stayed like that 'till we heard the slam of a door and yell.

" YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M SICK OF THIS. WE'RE O-V-E-R OVER OR SUNGYEOL. I'M SLEEPING WITH GYU HYUNG TONIGHT"

And a crying sungjong runs into the room and straight into sunggyus awaiting arms. 

*le sigh* Looks like there is more drama in that relationship then in a whole years worth of K and J-dramas...

Alright lets settle this before it becomes a bigger problem...


1000000000000000000000000000000 bows and apologies that my updating schedule is so out of whack and bad, but i'm alive and well...mostly,

anyway i hoped you enjoyed the chapter and i will try my hardest to update atleast every 2 weeks or so,

A/N: also a side not, gyu and soo aren't offically together yet, neither have asked eachother yet, but they are kinda together. meaning that they still hold hands and kiss and stuff. so they're are basically unoffical boyfriends 

okay by my prettys love you all and hope you have a good day *many kisses and hugs*