WHY!?!?!?!?

Love Fever

SungGyu P.O.V.

You know that feeling when you know whats wrong and people just point it out more???? Yeah well thats what I always feel like when we go to Weekly Idol. To have my members and sunbaes know about my flaws just hurts. Especially when "HE" is there. When her is there I can't function right, I become clumsier then ever and i stutter and it's not cute or nice. Aish the members are calling me again, I walk past WooHyun and he gives me a sypathetic smile as we load in the van. That smile means " Sorry Hyung but we are going to Weekly Idol again" I just smile lightly and get in the van. I sit in the back and he is next to me. "MyungSoo-hyung, are you excited???" SungJong asks as SungYeol hugs his waist and rests his head against Jongies shoulder. "Not really jongie-ah" Myungsoo replies. Hmmm I wonder why he isn't excited. "MyungSoo-ah, gwenchana? Why aren't you excited?", " It's nothing Hyung, just a bit tired." "oh... Okay." As the car starts to move I start to feel sick. "hyung-ah you don't look good, here rest until we get there." MyungSoo offers me to rest my head on his houlder, I nod and do as instructed. Then it happens, he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my head.

MyungSoo P.O.V.

How does hyung do it, go through programs and not have a mental break down at all the insults being thrown at him. Even the mebers join in at times and it pisses me off. How can they do that to their leader. Ugggh, breathe Soo, don't want sunggyu to wake now do we. I look down and see my leader resting, he looks so happy so carefree. " I Love You Hyung why can't you see?" I kiss his head and look around the van everyones asleep. My phone suddenly vibrates in my pocket.

To:Myung

Frm: Hyun

" Soo-ah I have a secret for you ;)

To:Hyun

Frm:Soo

"what is it hyung??

To:myung

Frm: Hyun

"Hyung does like you"

Before I could reply and ask him why we arrived and manager asked me to wake up sunggyu. I was reluctant but i knew that if i didn't do it the consequences would be bad

"Hyung-ah we are here wake up" i whisper as i shake him he gets up right away and looks so cute i want to pinch his cheeks. "Come on myungie, Kaja" he says in a bright toen wich i know is fake. I ignore it though and get out of the car.

I hope today isn't going to be as bad as others.


* And its up, So so so Sorry about the wait.