|One Love; Two Mouths (You & Me)|

"What If" Teen Top One-Shots

 

a/n: Based on Angel Box and a few facts that I played around with....this has almost 7,000 words ._. is that long enough? I don't even know...happy reading!

 

 

 

 

 

”…It’s gonna be you and me

It’s gonna be everything you’ve ever dreamed

It’s gonna be you and me

It’s gonna be everything and everything, we’re meant to be

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

Q: What was each other’s first impression?

(Flashback)

 

 

 

Byunghun couldn’t believe it at the time.

After being rejected each time by the broadcasting stations he went to, he finally got accepted, but not by just any company, he got accepted by TOP Media, as in the company that Shinhwa’s member Andy founded, which meant he would be working for a CEO from a group that he respected and admired greatly.

 

Well, he adored Fin.K.L a lot more and G-Dragon was the reason he wanted to be rapper from the start, but he was grateful nonetheless to be working under someone with a lot of experience and talent.

 

Byunghun couldn’t believe his luck then. He was young, ambitious and was willing to do anything to fulfill his dream. 

He had arrived to Korea and it seemed that things were finally going his way.

When he had first ran away from home, well more like his dad helped him fly away to Korea by buying his ticket since he was the only one who gave him consent after a whole month of convincing his parents to let him go back to his roots, he began to doubt in his decision, in himself.

 

He had been living two weeks already in Korea, searching for a job so he wouldn’t be a burden to his grandparents who were providing him at the time. Unfortunately, pleading at various places and promising to work hard wasn’t good enough to get him a job.

 

He was walking mindlessly as he busied himself with his thoughts

If he wasn’t even qualified to work at hamburger shop then how would he get accepted as trainee in a company?

He wanted to keep on walking, but in any moment his legs would fail on him so he sat down on a near by bench.

Passerbyers gave him wary looks as he emitted sounds of exasperation, tugging at his long brown hair in frustration.

 

After a few minutes of calming himself down, Byunghyun looked at his surroundings in confusion. He sighed and looked up at the gray painted sky, “I don’t know where the hell I am”. He never felt more pathetic in his life. Not only did it seem as if it were going to rain in any minute, but he got himself lost. It also appeared that Byunghyun’s day wasn’t going to get any better by the fact that he smelled a foul odor near him. He crinkled his nose and realized that something wet had seeped through his cap, making a particular spot on his hair wet. He took off the cap and when he saw the white substance on it, Byunghyun angrily threw it on the ground, releasing an enraged scream.

He screamed at the stupid bird for ruining his hat, he screamed at the ajusshi who wasn’t willing to give him a job for appearing to scrawny and short. And he most importantly screamed at himself for being such an impulsive dreamer, going back to Korea without his mother’s knowledge, making his dad trust him saying whole heartedly that his son had what it takes to make it big in the music industry.

Byunghun was a fool and was on the verge of giving up.

 

“You okay there mister?”

Byunghun didn’t notice he had company. A little girl was swinging her legs merrily while she sat next to him. She had witnessed the whole scene when she was buying ice cream a few feet away.

Byunghyun’s face grew redder, not of anger, but of embarrassment. He had thrown a tantrum in front of a kid, curse words and everything. . He must’ve looked insane if front of this pigtailed little girl. He stayed quiet and ignored the worrisome look from the stranger. His throat was dry from screaming and he was actually sweating along the sides of his face. He wiped the moisture off his face and began coughing.

The little girl widened her eyes and hopped off the bench, ”I’ll be right back mister!” she had hollered over her shoulder.

Byunghyun had opened his mouth in protest but didn’t get a single word out since she was already so far away. He decided on leaving, but the little girl had shoved her ice cream into his right hand, so he couldn’t just leave. In the end, he decided to wait patiently for the kid to get back and actually felt relieved that the sun wasn’t shining as much today since that meant the ice cream would melt and perhaps it’d make the little girl cry at the sight of it and she’d probably kick him-

“Here!” the little girl handed an ice cream identical as the one in his hands. Byunghun stared at the treat before him and looked up at the girl’s smiling face. She had a tooth missing, but it didn’t stop her from smiling so transcendently at him.

Byunghyun smiled sheepishly and swapped the ice cream cones, “Thanks, you didn’t have to…?”. The girl blushed slightly and whispered quietly, “Doyoung”.

Funny, how the name fit perfectly for the smiling girl.

 

A few minutes passed until the little girl,”So mister, why are you upset?”

Byunghyun munched on the cone until it all disappeared and he only had crumbs on his fingers, ”I moved to a country that I don’t remember as well as before hoping to accomplish my dream to be a musician,” he paused to see if the little girl was understanding and received a nod so he continued, ”but I’m thinking on giving up on my dream and just going back to be a cardiothoracic doctor”.

Doyoung didn’t know the meaning of cardiothoracic, but it didn’t stop her from pouting up to the male in front of her,”Oppa! Each time you fall, just brush it off and get up. Like what my appa says, fall down seven times, get up eight. All you have to do is try and try again!” she pointed to the place in front of them,”Look oppa! That place is called Lotte World and they happen to be receiving public auditions, you can still make it if you go now.”

Byunghyun looked and in fact saw a sign saying something about an audition. He processed what the little girl, who he learned was called Doyoung, in his head. He sighed and faced his body in her direction, prepared to say thanks for listening to such a grouchy boy and leave, but what he wasn’t prepared for was to see the pair of brown eyes shine at him with hopefulness and her tiny hands clasped together.

You could say he had a change of heart. He knew he would always be grateful for that little ice cream girl.

“You know what Doyonnie, you’re right!” he stated standing up abruptly. The little girl gawked at the change of attitude of the male. He looked very determined and pumped his fist in the air. Byunghyun ruffled his hair a bit and smiled widely at her,”Thank you for being my sunshine on such a cloudy day Dayoung”.

The little girl clasped her rosy cheeks and smiled at the boy’s back. She picked up the forgotten cap on the ground and clutched it closely to her chest and yelled encouragingly,”Oppa fighting!!”

 

Byunghyun driven with each step he took as he got closer to the inscription table.

He was weak, physically, but mentally he was sharp.

A woman looked over her glasses at him,”Came here to audition?”

He was short, so what? What he had to show made up for it

“Yes ma’m”

The woman blinked at the boy who was grinning brightly. Blinded, she didn’t even realize when he left, inscription form in hand.

 

But Byunghyun was also stubborn.

He’d make his parent’s proud.

 

It wasn’t long before Byunghyun was on the stage, people of all ages, many staring at him in anticipation and others eyeing him from the head down.

 

“What’s your name young man and what will you present?” One of the judges asked.

 

From here and now, he wasn’t Byunghun, foreign boy who used Korean cuss words against his bullies.

He wasn’t Byunghyun whose parents looked sympathetically while he spoke about his dream

He was...

 

My name is L.Joe and I’m going to rap”. The audience no longer whispered in hushed tones. They were quiet and mesmerized by the male who stood

confidently on stage with a smirk.

He’d show them all what he was capable of.

 

 

 

Several months later his dad moved back to Korea after hearing the good news of his son. Though Byunghyun’s mom wasn’t present, over the phone she had said she would be supporting him no matter what, distance and everything.

 

Byunghyun’s first day at TOP Media was challenging, but he could manage. It got better with each day he trained with 5 other hopeful teenagers like himself.

 

They were the youngest trainees, including himself, in TOP Media. The youngest members in the group were 15 and the eldest 18. He had already spent 3 months with these people who he could possible debut with. Byunghyun didn’t really speak with any of them, the usual “Hey” and “Good job” and once and awhile he’d put aside his pride and ask for pointers from Jonghyun to dance better. The kid turned out to be really nice and even shared a bag of potato chips with him the other day.

 

Changhyun was kind and innocent, also very helpful with teaching choreography. Daniel was rambunctious and at times a tad annoying, but his zodiac sign was Leo so he’d have to get used to it. Minsoo hyung was exceptionally quiet and it appeared he was a big time sleeper, sleeping in any place when he got had chance. He was a good hyung nonetheless…

 

 

“Byunghyun, first impression?” Chanhee was smiling at the camera and squeezed Byunghun’s thigh under the table when he noticed that the younger male hadn’t responded to the question. “Oh right, well when I first met Chanhee…”

 

 

And then there was Chanhee. This guy was indescribable. He had braces at the time and was…well different. And the most interesting person that Byunghyun would meet in his life.

 

Every time they finished practicing, Chanhee would always try to pick up a conversation with the other. When he wasn’t babbling at the other, he would try to hug him or do whatever skinship with him. Byunghyun didn’t like this guy at all. He wasn’t used to all this touchy stuff and having to eat with a group of people and actually talking in Korean. He had lived so long in the States that he found it difficult to speak most the time, so he stuck to just listening, replying with short sentences or with a nod. And not once did he ever hug or touch his friends back in Oregon. The closest to skinship they had was when they high-fived. Everything was new for Byunghyun here in Korea. These people he cohabited with were weird.

 

Chanhee was especially weird. And he clearly didn’t know anything about personal space or when to shut up.

 

It was one day that Byunghyun got a wake up call, realizing just how wrong he was treating everybody indifferently and just how close-minded he really was then.

 

They were having a 10 minute break, so Byunghyun muttered that he had to use the restroom. By the time he was pulling down his zipper, Chanhee was next to him doing the same thing. Appalled Byunghyun covered himself and furrowed his eyebrows at the other male,”What the hell are you doing?”

 

“It’s this thing called ‘peeing’ I’m sure you’re familiar with the word. I drank a lot of water before practice so I gotta take a piss”

Byunghun rolled his eyes,”No , but couldn’t you wait and use the bathroom after me?”

Now it was Chanhee’s turn to look at the other male funny, before laughing,”Why would I do that when we can both use it at the same time? Didn’t you do that living in the States?”

 

“Um, no, never” Byunghyun really needed to take a leak, but brace face wasn’t letting him, even muttering under his breath 'weirdo'. Byunghun a weirdo?? If anyone was weird it was the guy next to him who wouldn't budge from his spot.

 

“Well you’re in Korea now, so go ahead and use the bathroom.” Byunghyun couldn’t believe what he was hearing.”Go ahead, we’re both men here, don't be shy.” Byunghun could’ve argued and said that the other could actually pass as a girl and that he had absolutely nothing to be shy about, but he really had to piss so instead he zipped his pants down and did his business.

 

But Chanhee just had to speak making the moment even more awkward for Byunghun,”You know, I understand where you’re coming from, but you shouldn’t close yourself from your members. Especially if we’re all going to be working together. We’re a team now, so we should be friends.”

Byunghun didn’t know how to retaliate to that, but he knew the male was right. And that’s what angered him most. He knew that he was hurting the feelings of the other people in the practice room, knowing that they've all been nice to him from the start.

 

He was too busy with his thoughts to notice Chanhee had already finished and was glancing over Byunghyun’s shoulder, chuckling,”Not bad”

 

If embarrassment and anger had a specific color, it would be the color Byunghyun’s whole body was showing right now,”YA, I will kill you!”. Byunghun’s hands reached for Chanhee’s neck but the latter had escaped and his laughter could be heard in the hallway. He couldn't chase after him with his pants down and well 'it' out so he decided he'd save his revenge for next time.

 

When Byunghyun returned to the practice room he scowled at Chanhee, though the other was occupied with talking to Daniel.

“Hey we should go to karaoke tonight since Andy hyung is giving us the day off!” Changhyun announced, happiness coursing through his body as he fidgeted at the thought of being with the others for once not practicing. The 5 of them were already on their feet, Minsoo even suggesting this place they could go that wasn’t too far away and not too pricy.

“Are you coming Byunghyun?” Chanhee offered his hand, while the others waited for his response.

Byunghyun could’ve made up the excuse that he was too tired or that he had to practice some more, he sighed and quickly finished re-tying his shoes. He smiled briefly and received the hand.

“Sure, why not?” Changhyun cheered and Jonghyun joined in while Daniel began suggesting enthusiastically songs they could sing and Minsoo listened as he pushed the younger boy out the door. Chanhee and Byunghun followed suit.

“So you do like us” Chanhee teased. Byunghun didn’t even bother shaking the other’s arm off around his shoulder. “Shut up, I just want to see what’s so fun about the karaoke place in Hongdae. Nothing more and nothing less” Despite the shorter male’s cold tone, Chanhee could see he was blushing.

“I can tell we’re going to be great friends Byeongari” Chanhee brought the male closer to him, beaming at him in the process. Byunghun struggled out of the male’s grip, but couldn’t and only rolled his eyes.

Byunghun ended up having a good time with everyone. Wowing everybody when he rapped to his own composed song since they all insisted on hearing it and even making them all howl with laughter when he tried to sing.

Byunghun really needed this and was grateful for the outing. He caught brace face looking at him. They were sitting side by side while Minsoo slept on the rugged floor and the 3 youngest were singing and dancing their hearts out.

“What?” Byunghyun punched the male’s chest lightly. “Nothing, it’s just I’ve never seen you smile” Chanhee replied amusingly,” and it turns out you’re not that ugly Byeongari.”

“Why do you keep calling me that?” Byunghun crossed his arms against his chest.

“It’s because you look like a chicken”. Chanhee laughed whole-heartedly releasing a strange sound and Byunghyun couldn’t help but laugh along with this weird, weird guy.

You’re not so bad yourself brace face.

 

 

 

He had braces back then” Byunghyun said with a small smile appearing on his features. He remembered the memory fondly, Chanhee however cracked his knuckles as he smiled, ”Yeah I had braces.”

It was Chanhee’s turn now,”Ah, it was about 1-2 months since I joined when L.Joe came to audition,” Chanhee remembered that moment very clearly. Byunghun had rapped to his own song and to Epik High, wooing the crowd with his American style and hand gestures. He had to admit, he even caught Chanhee’s attention. Chanhee chuckled inwardly as he remembered, ”He showed off and left, so we all hated him. That’s all I can remember”. Chanhee joked for the camera, they disliked him at first since Byunghun was so difficult back then, but they were all very close now. Ones closer with others, but all very close.

 

 

Q: We click on this in Teen Top

Chanhee read the question out loud and was already laughing. He found it funny because the despite the fact they were together…

“We both have different personalities” Byunghun answered and Chanhee agreed,

”We don’t like the same movies. What about music? I like ballad-“

“Nope” Byunghun immediately replied laughing along with Chanhee.

Chanhee decided to move on with the next question seeing that they didn’t have anything common.

 

 

Well they were both y, but he couldn’t say that on Angel Box

 

 

 

 

Q: If you were to introduce a girl to each other

Chanhee scoffed mentally. As if he would introduce a girl to Byunghun. So they could steal him away from him? Hell no! That boy had enough friends around him! Not that he was worried or anything…

“Go ahead” The other didn’t even let him stretch and Byunghun wanted him to answer first? They argued for awhile, but in the end Chanhee had to answer.

“He’s a bad guy,” Chanhee stated and rested his chin on his fisted hand. The orange haired male was baffled to hear such a thing and stared at the brunette. He wasn’t expecting that. But he was used to ‘expecting the unexpected’, especially from his boyfriend whom is was doing an interview with.

Chanhee stared back teasingly, ”He has this bad guy side,” he tried to clear thoughts, everything he was saying was the truth, ”once he gets tired of you he won’t look at you ever again.”

 

(Flashback)

 

Chanhee couldn’t believe it.

Teen Top had a few days off since they finished promoting ‘To You’ before initiating practice for another comeback. He had plans on hanging out with Byunghun since the other members had left to their respective homes, leaving the Lee’s to themselves.

Yet here he was literally going crazy and being neglected by the rapper. Being replaced by these…these…two white looking puffballs called Dong and Kan.

And he was not jealous. No not at all, there was no need to be jealous of a pair of puppies disguised as the devil.

“Aw who are my two favorite little people in the world?,” The purple haired male cooed at his two beloved puppies. He was delighted to have them for a few days until his dad came back from visiting his mom. He had adopted Dong and Kan as a gift for his dad to keep him company since having a busy idol life didn’t leave time for Byunghun to visit his dear dad as much as he wanted to.

Chanhee couldn’t believe he decided to stay in the dorm to keep Byunghun company instead of going to his hometown Seongnam being with family. He was obviously not needed.

“Where are you going?” Chanhee was spread out on the living room sofa as he watched Byunghun picking up one of the devils, leaving one behind, and heading to the entrance. The rapper hollered over his shoulder,”I’m going to take Donnie out first, so please watch my baby for me!”

Chanhee scoffed. Byunghun wanted him to babysit one of the monsters for him?

Devil #2 hopped onto the sofa, turning in circles a few times before making itself comfortable against Chanhee’s body. Chanhee scooted a few centimeters away from Devil #2 and craned his neck to face the puppy,”Don’t touch me demon”. One would think Chanhee was childish for scolding the puppy, but it just wasn’t fair! Byunghun was suppose to be with him! But he was giving all his divided attention to his oh so beloved puppies.

Chanhee was trying to take a nap, but Kan began to his cheek. The tickling sensation made him giggle. The puppy continued and had no plans of stopping so Chanhee sighed, sat up and picked the furball in front of his face.

“Your hyung is making me frustrated. I was hoping it would be just Byunghunnie and me, and maybe we could get somewhere,” Chanhee now placed the puppy on his lap, rubbing its ears,”when we were promoting he was always busy and when he’s not, he wants to be by himself in the room writing songs”.

Chanhee sighed, he was venting out his feelings to a puppy,”I don’t even know what the hell I’m babbabling about, what’s wrong with me? Why do I care so much for that annoying bastard?”

Chanhee was glad that he could consider Byunghun as his best friend now thanks to the fact the younger male began to open up to him ever since their talk. He had to admit, the other male had come a long way from his old agitated self. He got along well with everybody in Teen Top and Chanhee. Everything was good until…until

The hidden camera a month back that they did on him. Sure the others annoyed the crap out of him with their silly antics, but that’s not what has Chanhee so confused and for once in his life he doesn’t have the answer.

Why did Byunghun have to hug him so much then? He wasn’t like that usually, why didn’t he do something else, like hit him like Daniel? When they were in public, Chanhee admits, he would playfully flirt with the other male. But he has always been a touchy kind of guy! And then there was this one time at a fansign where a fan showed the pair a collage of them.

Just them.

Was Chanhee taking the fanservice too far? Maybe Byunghun was better off being ‘paired’ with their lovely member Changhyun or someone else.

Chanhee’s thoughts came to halt when Kan began his face again. He smiled down at the white puffball,”You know Kan, you’re not so bad, maybe your other you isn’t either.”

 

Byunghyun grew shocked with every word that came out of Chanhee’s mouth. He wanted to defend himself, but all he could do was continue laughing. They were filming; he had to act rationally even though his boyfriend wasn’t saying anything wisely.

Just you wait Chanhee

Chanhee found the younger’s male reactions priceless and decided to push on,”and you have to be very nice to him. You have to care for him like a child, isn’t that right?”. Byunghyun didn’t care to answer and look at the other, just what was Chanhee talking about?

 

The door opened and Byunghun walked in sniffling, disconnecting Dong from his leash. The puppy scurried over to Don and began playing.

Byunghyun sat next to Chanhee and continued sniffling.

“Hey you okay?” Chanhee scooted closer his bandmate. “Yeah, I’m fine, don’t worry” Byunghun however continued sniffling. Chanhee brushed the back of his hand against the male’s forehead and gasped,”How do you want me not to worry when you have a fever stupid!”. Chanhee immediately got up, but Byunghun held onto his hand, lower lip jutting out,”Don’t use your aegyo on me you bastard. You stay right there while I get you medicine”. Chanhee mindlessly wore a sweater a scarf that he found in Byunghun’s closet. With a leashed Kan and money in his hand, he huffed out the door to the pharmacy.

 

“Chanhee,” the singer fed the boy another spoon of soup,”I’m,” and another,”so-“ Byunghun pushed the spoon away. “Damnit Chanhee I’m sorry!”. Chanhee placed the bowl next to the medicine that was on the coffee table.

“Why?”

Byunghun straightened his back more against the headboard of his bed,”Because I know how much you wanted to see your family and I-“

“Just shut up Lee Byunghun!” Byunghun widened his eyes,”stop apologizing. I’m here with you because I want to be here, there is nothing wrong with you getting sick. I care for your bony and I’m here for you okay?” Chanhee didn’t mean to raise his voice, but he needed Byunghun to understand that he wasn’t going anywhere.

 

Chanhee quickly took the bowl to the kitchen. Before he returned to the room, he received a text.

“Chanhee baby, it’s been too long. How about we get together like old times, ne? xx Yerim”. He deleted the text immediately. How dare she? After everything, after giving her everything she expects him to drop everything and go to her?

He slowed down his pace to Byunghun’s room. He didn’t want to stomp in there and wake him up. When he walked in, Byunghun was still awake.

“Why aren’t you sleeping?”

“Do you mind sleeping with me?” Byunghun stared at the ceiling. Chanhee’s face grew red,”I-I um don’t you think it’s t-too soon?”. Byunghun laughed at how red the blonde was,”Chanhee,” Byunghun placed his hands on his shoulder,”sleep next to me, just sleep”. Chanhee faceplamed himself inwardly,”Y-yeah, hey stop looking at me like that, move your over.”

Both males were now under the sheets.”How do you feel?” Chanhee had his back facing the other.

“A lot better” Byunghun s his arm around the singer’s waist, bringing him closer.”What do you think you’re doi-“

“Thank you Channie, you’re the best and I’m glad you’re with me. I feel better having you by my side.” Chanhee felt his heart beat out of his chest when Byunghun whispered those words against his neck.

Chanhee also felt like a hormonal teenage girl, first he was mad, sad and now…he didn’t even know what he was feeling at the moment.

 

 

Home is where the heart is,

And I gave it to you in a paper bag

Even though it’s tarnished

You told me it’s the best you ever had”

 

 

 

 

Chanhee gulped and without thinking, turned himself so he was staring at Byunghun’s face, and he smiled warmly and leaned in to wrap his arms around the others waist, ”No problem, what are friends for?”

 

 

“Yeah, friends”

 

 

Byunghun hugged him tighter.

 

 

I have to do yours, did you forget?” Byunghun smirked at Chanhee’s pale complexion. Revenge would be his. It was Chanhee’s turn to laugh, he knew what exact memory was going through Byunghun’s mind,”I should’ve complimented you”, but it all fell on deaf ears as Byunghun began to crack his knuckles,”Wow, I’m shocked.”

“I won’t do it” Chanhee lifted his face from the table and felt relieved, ”Ok, don’t do it”. But Byunghun wouldn’t leave him off the hook so quickly, ”If I were to tell, I think it’d get cut..”

 

(Flashback)

 

“Byunghun hyung?” Changhyun knocked on the rapper’s bedroom door before going in. Byunghun was watching a drama on his laptop, trying to see if he could learn a thing or two on crying. Because apparently his ‘sadness’ was too cringe worthy in Teen Top’s Crazy music video. At least he got the ‘serious face’ down in ‘To You’.

The purple haired boy put his laptop to the side,”What’s up?”

Changhyun began to twiddle his fingers,”Well, Chanhee hyung,” the young dancer scratched the back of head,”he’s still drinking in the living room”

“So basically he’s faced right now?”

Changhyun was startled by the choice of words by his hyung, but Chanhee hyung was ‘faced’,”Yep”

"Crying?"

"Again, yes"

“And where’s Minsoo hyung?”

“He fell asleep, everybody’s asleep actually. I would be too, but I can’t stand to see Chanhee hyung like that and doesn’t really listen to me when he’s..well like that”

Byunghun got up from his bed and pet Changhyun’s short hair,”Hyung’s got this”

“Are you going get Gangjoe on him hyung?”Byunghun had to hold in his laughter. This kid. “What? Don’t be silly, now go to sleep before I get Gangjoe on you”. Changhyun shuffled along quickly. He had heard rumors of his hyung being in a gang, but he didn’t want to stay long enough to find out. So he did as he was told and went to his bedroom that he shared with Jonghyun.

 

Byunghun carefully went to the living room and analyzed what a mess it was.

Chanhee especially was a mess, clinging onto his cellphone. Byunghun rushed to his side,”What are you doing?”

“I’m gonna call her, I want her back” Byunghun ripped the cell phone out of his frantic hands. Chanhee was doing this again…

“No, as your friend I’m not going to let you do anything stupid, especially drunk”.

Chanhee glared at him,”Give me the ing phone Byunghun, you don’t know what I’m going through”. Byunghun hated to see Chanhee act like this every time he got drunk, always crying about his ex-girlfriend who didn’t even deserve him.

“I do know what you’re going through. I told you about Angela remember?”

Chanhee scoffed and made a swapping movement,”Pshh, you’re way out of her league”. Byunghun didn’t take to heart,”Yeah, and that chick doesn’t deserve you, you’re out of her league”

But that didn’t stop Chanhee from snatching the device out of Byunghun’s hands.

Byunghun was playing Mr.Nice Guy, but no more. He was losing his patience.

 

“Stop it, Chanhee STOP IT! Look what you’re doing!” Byunghun had pinned the singer’s hands beside his head. The younger male wasn’t the strongest guy out there, but Chanhee was powerless being drunk and all,”you’re an amazing guy. You’re dorky and fun to be with,”

Chanhee stopped struggling,”That girl isn’t worth it and I’m here for you, just like you were there for me” Chanhee began to sniffle,”and don’t drink your problems away, talk to me, if your angry, hit me, I don’t care. Do whatever, I don’t like seeing you hurt like this”

“I hate you” Chanhee’s voice cracked and his doe-like eyes began to water.

“It’s okay”

“I hate you” Chanhee got one hand free and grabbed the collar of the male’s t-shirt, bringing him closer. Byunghun squeezed his eyes shut, thinking he was going to get punched in the face. He finally opened them when he felt a breath on his lips. This was the closest they’ve ever been, not even in the music video were they this close.

“Byunghun”

“Yeah?”

Chanhee now had both hands free. With one he grabbed the male on top’s thick hair bringing their lips closer, and the other had a tight grip on his shoulder. Chanhee on Byunghun’s lower lip, bit it and did everything he could with Byunghun’s mouth before running out of breath and resting his head on the wooden floor.

Byunghun had closed his eyes the whole time. What Chanhee did was forgivable, but inerasable. But he had kissed back. He had kissed his bandmate’s lips with as much force and passion.

Byunghun heard a faint snore below him and opened his eyes.

Chanhee had fallen asleep on the floor. Which meant Byunghun had to carry him back.

When he finally placed the singer on his bed, tucking him in and everything. He heaved a sigh as he stared at Chanhee sound asleep peacefully, a small smile gracing his angelic features.

Chanhee’s taste still lingered on his lips the next day. He had spoken with the singer, asking him if he remembered anything in specific.

Byunghyun didn’t know why he felt disappointed to hear that no. That Chanhee’s memory was hazy and he didn’t remember anything, but did apologize for being a nuisance to Byunghun and that it wouldn’t happen again.

 

 

 

 

Q: A supporting message for the world tour

Byunghyun and Chanhee held hands as the cue cards stated. Byunghun noticed how cold the brunette’s hand was, but Chanhee only said it was because he was a cold man with a warm heart.

And a warm heart he had.

Chanhee cleared his throat several times before speaking, glancing at Byunghun shyly at his next words,”I hope we can go all the way”.

These words were ambiguous, but the rapper knew what he meant and as he stared sideways at his boyfriend, he’d give him just that.

 

***

 

“Rolling with the punches

So they won’t get inside our happiness”

 

“What are you guys watching?” Chanhee toweled his wet hair while he sat down next to the youngest, squinting at the tv screen. It was late at night and Chanhee found it odd to see Changhyun and Jonghyun concentrated watching tv instead of playing video games.

 

“Shhh! It’s back on!” Changhyun excitedly said, grabbing onto Jonghyun’s hands when “MNET SCANDAL” appeared in big letters on the screen, returning from the commercial break.

 

It took Chanhee a while to realize what the maknaes were watching and when he did it ruined his mood completely. “I can’t believe you guys are watching this again! We all know that the girl gets rejected,” like she deserved in Chanhee’s opinion,”and blah blah” Chanhee stated crossly.

“Hyung, it’s Hanbich” Jonghyun corrected innoecently. Chanhee kept his eyes on the screen, seeing the then platinum blonde rapper ‘working’ at the music store preparing to make his ‘confession’. “Oh, well whatever same thing”.

When Chanhee heard that Byunghun got casted for the two episodes on the dating show, he actually felt happy for the rapper.

At first.

But then Byunghun started to get too close to that girl, holding hands, playing the piano and the bastard even had the guts to present the wench to Chanhee! He knew it was for show and so Teen Top could get more recognition, but did Byunghun really have to be that nice and sweet to her?

She was ungrateful to him the whole time! She even had the decency to cry at the end as if she really liked him! Who was she bullting? Definitely not Chanhee!

Watching the show again ignited negative feelings throughtout Chanhee’s being. He scoffed the whole time, sending daggers at the girl even though the events were now all in the past.

“Hyung are you jealous?”

“Of course not! Why do you say that?”

“Because your ripping the pillow with your teeth..” Chanhyun eyed the singer worriedly. Chanhee didn’t realize he was knawing at the pillow until Changhyun said so. He laughed awkwardly and placed the pillow on his lap,”I must be hungry, haha, you guys want popcorn?”. He didn’t even wait for their replies and got up to the kitchen to get the snack.

A bowl of popcorn in one hand, Chanhee returned to the living room hearing laughter from the youngest. Their laughter being contagious, he laughed along as he sat next to Changhyun.”What’s so funny?”

Changhyun tried to form words and answer his hyung but he ended up laughing even more, holding his stomach. Jonghyun’s laughter quieted down as he wiped the tears away from his eyes,”Hyeyoen noona had chosen L.Joe hyung instead of you!” the dancer pointed at the screen and had another fit of laughter.

Chanhee glanced at the screen curiously and memories from so long ago crashed into him like a wave.

A year or two after the rapper line appeared on MNET Scandal, Chanhee had the privilege to go on show called Hidden Track Romance with a nice girl by the name of Kang Hye Yeon. He had to admit he had a good time with the ulzzang, she was charming and very pretty, but that was all.

He continued watching, reaching for popcorn but felt nothing when he touched the base of the bowl.

“Ya! You ate it all!” Chanhee’s hands reached towards Changhyun’s neck to strangle him. “Hyung, I’m sorry!,” Changhyun wasn’t really, but he didn’t want to feel the singer’s wrath and cowered away from the singer’s clutched.

“Changhyun look! Don’t you think Byunghun looks jealous?” The words “Byunghun” and “Jealous” had Chanhee leaning forward, smacking the maknae’s faces with his outstretched hands. He completely ignored his victim’s complaints of pain, he was too focused on the screen seeing, a matter of fact, Byunghun sitting quietly next to Chanhee when he had grabbed Hye Yeon’s hands. And he could see right through Byunghun’s smile, it was completely off and insincere.

“Chunji hyung and noona looked very good together” Jonghyun stated,”Yeah, but I like Chunjoe better, what do you think hyung?”

Chanhee’s eyes practically popped out of their sockets. Were they actually discussing this? His brain began to falter,”I-I-I…

 

The singer ended up fainting on the couch, Changhyun shaking the elder’s shoulders while Jonghyun sought out for assistance.

 

Byunghun had Chanhee’s arm wrapped around his shoulder,”Just what exactly did you tell him?”.  Byunghun chuckled sourly as he remembered doing this a while back, except this time Chanhee being his dramatic-self fainted.

 

“Nothing! We just asked if he preferred Chunjoe or Cookie & Cream, that’s all” Changhyun pouted, he really didn’t think it was a bad idea to ask such a question.

“Is Chunjoe real hyung?” the dancer piped.

 

The rapper smirked over his shoulder before walking away,

 

“As real as Changrick”

And with that he left the maknae flustered and the lovely boy clueless.

***

“Love is always hunted,

But your arrows are soaring through my chest”

 

 

Chanhee rubbed at his eyes wearily. He was tired but his keen ears kept hearing soft mumbling from across the room which caused him to wake up. Too early for his liking.

 

He pushed the sheets off of his clothed body and walked over to the person who was the cause of disrupting his slumber.

 

His roommate was sleeping in a fetus position, hugging a pillow as he continued mumbling to himself.

 

Chanhee would’ve found it cute but he was exhausted from yesterday’s schedules so he felt no remorse when he flicked the rapper’s forehead, “Lee Byunghun, would you please be quiet!”. The blonde’s features wrinkled up and he let out a small whine, yet he was still asleep.

 

“Byunghun I am talking to yo-“ Byunghun grabbed the latter’s hand in a grip, eyes opening slightly,

 

”Chanhee-ah”

 

“What?” he spit out venomously

 

“I wear your underwear when I can’t find mine”

 

Chanhee’s features softened and stared at the boy amused.

 

Byunghun was sleep talking and though the singer wanted to fall asleep as soon as possible, he decided to play a little game, “Is that so? What else should I know?” The sleeping boy still had Chanhee’s hand in a grip, not as tight as before and snuggled it against his cheek, smiling dreamily.

 

“I like you”

 

Chanhee didn’t feel a single sleepy cell in his body anymore. He didn’t know what to say, and even if he did, the other male had fallen deeper to sleep, no longer mumbling in his sleep. The elder sighed and rubbed his face, ”How could you say something so out of the blue and just fall asleep on me Byunghun-ah?”. Chanhee couldn’t release his hand no matter how hard he tugged, so he got over the rapper’s body and made himself comfortable by his side.

 

I might as well sleep here, he thought.

 

He was face to face to the boy who had made his emotions go haywire ever since they met. The singer studied the other’s features; his beauty marks that resembled two stars, the way he smiled peacefully in his sleep. Chanhee brushed the bangs out of Byunghun’s face and then cupped his cheek, ”I like you too”.

 

***

 

“ ‘Cause you know you give me something

Yeah you give me exactly what I need”

 

 

Chanhee walked by the storm of fans, waving and smiling as much as he could until he got into the company van. He took off his glasses and let his head fall back in exhaustion.

“Tough schedule?” His manager asked. “Just a little, wake me up when we get to the dorms?” The man looked in the rearview mirror and gave him an ‘okay’

Before taking his nap, Chanhee scrolled down his messages and opened one that caught his eye.

To: My muse

Chanhee rolled his eyes at his boyfriend’s cheesiness. He knew who it was and peculiarly looked at the screen. The message had an audio attachment.

He put his earphones on and patiently waited for the audio to begin.

 

Chanhee had tears in his eyes as he ran the flight of stairs to get to the dorm before finally flinging the door open.

It appeared to be empty, but it didn’t stop him from searching each room until he found him. Byunghun had his back facing him. The raven haired boy was typing away on his laptop, unknowing of Chanhee’s presence.

“Byunghun did you write this?” Chanhee got closer and showed him his phone.

The male turned the chair around and squinted at the device,”Oh, yeah. I did, what do you think?” Byunghun looked up at his boyfriend smiling, but it vanished as soon as he saw tears rolling down the other’s face,”Why are you cryin-“

Chanhee placed himself onto Byunghun’s lap, legs dangling to the side as he wrapped his arms around the surprised boy’s shoulders. Byunghun could taste the tears from their abrupt kiss. He was out of breath when Chanhee cupped his cheeks and stared into his eyes adoringly.

“I loved it,” he pecked his lips once more,”and I love you”

Byunghun felt his shoulders relaxed as he embraced his soulmate, resting his chin on the other’s sturdy shoulder.

“Again”

“I love you”

“One more time”

Chanhee giggled and wiped the remaining droplets away and faced the person he loved most,”I love you Lee Byunghun. I love you even if you get upset by the smallest things, I love you on stage and off stage,” Chanhee sniffled,”God, I just love everything about you”. Byunghun was moved by the male’s words to the point his vision got foggy with tears and he captured the blonde’s pink lips once more.

“I love you too Lee Chanhee. I love your laugh, your voice and being with you”.

 

 

 

 

 

Love you forever, love

 

 

 

 

 

***

*Doyoung=Sunshine, so L.Joe thanked the girl for being his sunshine, get it ;D ?....

 

I hope this reached your expectations, if it didn't I'll try to work harder T^T. Hopefully this made sense, whats in italics is the past and what's not in italics /lol/ is in the present and well...yeah xD i've been working on this non-stop since yesterday and finished today and I'm so hungry right now so I hope it was worth it OTL

I really hope there will be more Chunjoe this year @_@

I apologize for not updating frequently like other authors, but I'm trying :c i have an idea for Changrick before our beloved Ricky's birthday but I can't promise anything since I have a lot more hw this year D: and I have a request for nap that I haven't been able to start /sobsmianhae/

I hope everyone's year is starting out well and happy :D

I'm so happy for Niel's comeback, mi bebe (/* ^ *)/ please give him much love and of course to the rest of Teen Top because they all work equally as hard ♥

Until the next update! Criticism is welcomed! 

 

|Sara|