Staying with Friends

(Hatius)When The Dark becomes Your only Light

A week had went by since my brothers murder and since we had laid him to rest. I didnt want to be alone so I ended up going to stay with Sangdo at his house outside the city. His home was big but he only lived there since his parents lived in the city to run there business. Sangdo had been my bestfriend as long as I could remember, so yes I felt safe with him. But my life and what I knew about him was about to change I just didnt know it yet.

As I woke one morning I heard voices and lots of them downstairs. I got up and changed into some black jeans and a plan white V-cut fitted shirt. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and hurried and brushed my teeth. I then headed downstairs to see who was visting Sangdo. Once I came into the living room everyone of the men in the room got very quiet. "Your awake Kira" said Sangdo coming over to me. "Yes, I said and heard all these voice down here." "Guys I want you to meet my best friend since I was a baby Kira." Said Sangdo. Hello they all said bowing to me. I bowed back to them and smiled. "Ill introduce you to them." said Sangdo. He Listed off 12 names and pointed to each youngman. I was very drawn to a few of them right away. One of the young men was a good four inchs taller then me, with blazing red hair that was parted more to one side then he other with a old school wave style to it. His eyes were dark not just in color but the way he looked at you and his grin was like the jokers ear to ear. His name was Atom. He was also very quiet didnt say much but the way he stood made me think of some kind of soldier tall and proud. The next one that caught my eye was the bleach blonde almost white haired that was parted some what down the middle. He had a kind but also seductive face. He was taller then Atom by a inch and was slinder just like him as well. He was also quiet but he watched me very closely that I did find creepy. His name was Xero. Thrid one you could see a mile away since he had bright Purple hair that was wavey and all over the place. He wore contacts that made him look not really creepy but it gave him a odd vibe. He had these full amazing looking lips and his smile was catchy. He was shorter then the other two men but he was taller then me. He had a thin body but his arms had a little build to them, I also saw he had a tattoo on the back of his arm above his elbow it said " Bounce". His name was Bjoo. Those three stood out to me the most But I did come to know that a slinder, tall and quiet young man Named Pgoon was the Leader of these boys. They had there own click I guess is what you'd call it and Sangdo told me that they were called Topp Dogg. I was surpised by this because Sangdo told me everything but he never told me he was in a group or had told me of his friends. Sangdo knew everyone I hung out with so why didnt I know these gentlemen? I wasnt going to fight or push the issue at the moment with him because I still needed to find the guys that killed my brother. Thats when Sangdo told me why they were here. "Kira there here to help us find out who Murdered your brother" said Sangdo. "Really and how do they plan to do that? "I asked. " We got people in the city that can ask around." Said Pgoon. I really didnt like him so much he was very bold, up front more so blunt and didnt care who's feelings were hurt. " Well if you can work your magic and find them then what?" I asked. " Then we tell the police and get them put away" said Sangdo looking over at me and then back to Pgoon. " In that case im needing to go back to the city so I can go back to school" I said. "I'm planning on staying with her in the city so if you boys need me ill be with her" said Sangdo more to Pgoon then the others. "Im going to let you boys chat while I pack my bags to head back to the city" I said. I got up and headed out of the room seeing that Not only Sangdo watching me leave but all of them.

Boy POV:

" Sangdo she doesnt trust us."Said Xero. " I dont think she trust Pgoon." Said Atom. " Dont worry guys once we help her with this you dont have to worry about her again." Said Sangdo. " You never told her about us not just a little?" asked Kidoh. " No I figured keeping this part of my life a secret would keep her safe." said Sangdo. " Keep her safe, Sangdo we arent Normal and you have been friends with her forever." said Pgoon. " She is lucky you havent gotten extremely mad at her for something and changed in front of her." said Hojoon. " Ive never been mad with her she is my peace." said Sangdo. "Your peace?"asked Pgoon. " When i'm away from her I feel like my world is off balance, like all the maddness and anger eats away at me." said Sangdo. "Its like she knows the right things to say to me, like she can feel when im hurt,upset, mad and she knows how to wipe it all away." "Sangdo, you still must becareful around her,we all have seen you rage out and we dont want that for her." said Kidoh. " She doesnt know anything about the other world does she?"asked Gohn. " No why would she, she's normal living her normal human life with no hint of the other creatures out there." said Sangdo. "Well we all will be on our toes around her so we dont slip up and show are true self." said Xero. " Thanks again guys for helping with finding this out i'm just hopping it was normal humans who did it and not something else." said Sangdo. "We agree there, but you know if it is something else we have to deal with it not the police." said Pgoon. They all nodded in agreement.

Kira Pov:

Something was off with these guys and I could feel it. Something didnt sit well. I finished packing my bags and headed downstairs. Once down there Sangdo had his bags waiting and was coming from the hallway. " So we all packed and ready to go?"Sangdo asked. " Yep lets get going." I said. The 12 boys had left right before I came back down so it was just me and Sangdo for our ride back into the city. i sat in the passager sit looking out the window as we drove down the road. " Sangdo, Why did you never tell me about your friends? You know all of mine but i know none of yours." He looked over at me and then back to the road before speaking."Well I wasnt sure at first about these guys, but it turned out we clicked so well." " But I didnt think about it, about telling you of them." he said. I gave him a look of I didnt believe that. " Dont give me that look Kira, I was protecting you from my other life." He said. " Other life, Sangdo its one life you live and what is so bad about them that you didnt want me knowing?" I said and questioned. He took a deep breathe he knew it was coming he knew he would have to tell you some of it but not the truth or all of it. " These boys do jobs others wont."He said. "What like kill people?" I asked. " No, more like ruff people up, or make sure things go right." Sangdo didnt go into detail but I got the idea of what it was. "So you thought beacause of what they do that I'd not want you to be friends with them?" He looked over at me and gave me a look of sadness. " Sangdo, I wouldnt tell you to not be friends with them, but I would tell you to be careful." He smiled at me and took my hand in his as he drove. The drive was long and we would be in the city by mid day. I still knew I had to get food for the Appartment and set up the extra bed for Sangdo once we were there. He had told me a few days back that when I went to the city to go back to school he would come stay with me. He didnt want me to be alone for awhile since all this was still fresh. Yes I missed my brother alot, but the thing was Sangdo was more of my brother then my own sibling was. I was very thankful for Sangdo, we clicked so well and I could read his emotions and him like a book. He could do the same but he didnt do it alot. But as of late thing with me and Sangdo were different. He didnt come around as much, He wouldnt tell me things like he use to. I think now it was because of the boys and he wanted to protect me but also keep me at arms lenght just incase something happened. But I know I will fight tooth and Nail for him because he is my family now and has always been. I glanced over at him as he drove and smiled to myself at his realxed state. Sometimes I could remember when i'd come to him and he would have this angery mad face and a burnning in his eyes. I would never ask what was wrong, Id just smile and take his hands in mine. He would smile back and then the fire in his eye would start to dim. I'd say to him," Now Sangdo, whatever it is bother you just remember tomorrow is a new day and everything will be better and brighter." He would laugh at me about that and all his anger and maddness and the burning in his eyes would be gone. I had never seen Sangdo really mad or ever had him mad with me. So I could say we were each other peace. Now when my bother is dead and I have all these emotions I only feel safe and Happy with Sangdo. I dont feel broken, hurt, sad, anger. I just feel happy and I hope it never changes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. This is my first ever Fanfic and I am a horrorable writer so im sorry if you dont like it but Id like to hear what you think. Im going to try and post more chapters faster but I do work and come home and have to take care of my house lol.