Summer Vacation

life decisions
"Haeun ah, come let's go we have a long drive ahead of us" my mother called from the bottom of the steps, i grabbed my bags looking around the room making sure i had everything. I left my room closing the door behind me. My parents already in the car "ah hi Minsuh" i smiled kindly at the maid who returned my smile warmly " well hello Miss Kang how are you feeling this morning? I'm sure going to miss you being here" i frowned putting my hands on the older woman's shoulders looking her in the eye, she's been our housemaid since i was 10, she taught me things my parents never did or would "ill be back as soon as you know it, I'll even bring you back something pretty" i smiled, she pulled me into a hug kissing my cheek in a motherly way " please be careful Haeun, bye" she waved as i got into the back seat beside my parents  "hi Jinwoo" i said happily to our driver. "Good morning Miss Kang you look happy as usual" he replied, i answered with a nod. "Haeun" my father spoke his tone his usual serious businessman, making me turn my attention to him "we are going to be meeting with Mr. Choi who owns Choi's Hotel. Me and your mother are going to be very busy, we have to do everything we can to make him happy, do you understand? Don't cause any trouble in Seoul, always keep your phone on, since you'll be the president of my business you will be expected to attend any parties or dinners no questions asked. Do you understand?" I nodded "yes, Appa, i understand" i replied. Silence filled the car, i plugged in my headphones and music as i watched the views with my head against the window, eventually falling asleep.... i was awoken to someone shaking me, i pulled the headphones out of my ears seeing the car stopped outside of a big hotel, "Mr. Choi arranged for us to stay here, room 3708 go on ahead we have things to do, see you later" my father said. I got out a bell boy carrying my bags, i walked inside straight to the front desk to check in, "ah we were expecting you Joonsuh here will show you up, here is your key and if you need anything just let me know. Enjoy your stay" he said cheerfully. I followed the bell boy Joonsuh to my room setting down my things inside, i pulled some money out of my purse handing it to him "thank you Joonsuh" i smiled, he accepted the tip then left. I looked around the suite, it had two bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room and a dining room. I decided to shower and change putting on my dark blue bikini underneath a pair of white shorts and a black tank top, i planned on spending the rest of the day at the beach, i grabbed a towel and my phone and left the room...... as soon as the beach was in sight i slipped off my shoes stepping on the white sandy beach feeling the sand between my toes, i picked a spot and stood face turned upward absorbing the suns rays, my eyes closed inhaling the sea salt. I plugged my headphones in and turned my music on. Only ten minutes later someone has tackled me into the sand "YAH!!" I yelled startled opening my eyes a boy his face inches from mine, he stared down wide eyed at me as i stared back, a fringe of deep red messy hair covering one eye. "Uh sorry" he quickly got up helping me up along with him "i was playing catch with my friend, he the threw it to hard and i guess i fell into you. I'm very sorry" he apologized, i couldn't respond, i was to busy looking at him, shirtless, toned muscles, six pack, lightly tanned skin soft lips. I shook my head trying to refocus my thoughts "its ok," was all i could manage. He chuckled revealing perfect white teeth, he extended his hand to me " I'm Kim Won Shik, everyone calls me Ravi" i took his hand "Im Kang Haeun" i smiled.