Fate

Cause you're my destiny

This was probably one of the most embarassing moments of my life.  I laid in the arms of an incredibly attractive guy but I did not only look like crap with my chaotic hair and daubed make-up, I also knew that something had happened  last night. The question was…. What?
„It’s okay, you’re safe.“, said Chaerin trying to calm me down.
„How are you? Do you remember what happened last night?“, the attractive guy asked with is husky voice.
I sat up carefully and made sure that I wouldn’t fall in someone’s arms again before I tried to recall any of last night’s memories. But there was nothing but total darkness.
„Gosh I can’t remember anything…“, I sighed and slowly shook my head.
„As I assumpted.“, the guy next to me stated. This made me curious.
„So what was your assumption?!“
Chaerin was faster. „He saw you leaving the bar and heading to the toilets when you suddenly passed out on the dancefloor. He was the one who carried you out and called me…“ Chaerin paused there and blushed a bit. Mister husky voice continued.
„She herself was quite drunk and she couldn’t tell us where you live so my friend and I decided to bring you guys here until you feel better.“ He could not hide a slight smile on his full lips while telling this and I admired the small dimple that appeared next to his left corner of his mouth.  He turned his eyes towards me and my heart flustered a bit. 
„I guess someone put liquid ecstasy in your drink, this is why you passed out that quickly and can’t remember anything now. I’m glad that we were there to prevent you from further harm.“
„Omo… thank you for helping me and my friend!“, I quickly said and bowed my head a bit – which was quite a bad idea since everything started to blurr again. I heald my head and felt two more hands shoring it. „It’s okay, you don’t need to thank for it.“ He laughed calmly and continued with a louder voice offering us a shower and breakfast.

After Chaerin and I were finished with showering and eating, the guys drove us to my home. Both of them were really nice and quite funny and I somehow felt like there was some kind of tension between my eonnie and the other guy who supposedly was the one who took care of her last night.
We stopped right in front of my building and stepped out of the car. I don’t know why but I kind of didn’t want to let them go, especially Mr. Husky voice, so I looked for a reason to keep in touch with them. 
„Thanks for bringing us here and taking care of us last night and… simply everything.“, I said in order to break the awkward silence.
„You’re welcome, really!“, replied Mr. Husky voice and looked at his friend who talked to Chaerin. Both of them held their mobile phones in their hands. ‚Haha eonnie, you’re such a maneater.‘, I thought – with a slight bit of jealousy because I didn’t owe to do that – and laughed.
„Umm…. You know what awkward?“, he suddenly asked.
„No, what?“, I grinned because he looked really shy now. Gosh this was such a cute expression!
„You don’t even know my name yet! Haha.“
„Oh my god, you’re right! Wow… how were we eben able to forget this?! I mean this is such a basic thing.“ I also started to laugh since this was so funny. „My name is Haru. Jang Haru. Nice to meet you!“, I introduced myself first, still smiling.
„Pleased  to meet you too Mrs Jang. My name is Kim Namjoon.“, he looked down at me and chuckled. „Hey.“, he poked me. „How about we meet again? I guess our friendsd wouldn’t mind if we did.“, Namjoon said and shook his head in the direction where Chaerin and the other guy were standing. „And… I would like to meet under different circumstances again as well.“, he added and I blushed.
„Umm sure, I’d also like to meet you again. I m-mean I want to xrepay you somehow…“
Namjoon grinned widely and nodded. „Of course. Give me your number, I’ll text you, okay?“
„Sure.“ I gave him my phone and let him dial his number. I was so happy that he asked if we could meet again. Though I couldn’t remember what happened last night and though this all could have ended badly, I was happy that it all happened, because otherwise I wouldn’t stand with this handsome guy in front of my house now!
„Okay… so Haru-ssi… hope to see you again soon. And take care not to get in danger again haha.“, Namjoon said and patted my head.
„Nee.“, I simply answered, overly aware of my read cheeks.
I didn’t recognize it but all of a sudden, Chaerin was standing right next to me and Namjoon’s friend sat down on the co-driver’s seat. Namjoon jumped into the car as well and both of them made their way back home. Chaerin and I waved them goodbye and turned to each other once they were gone.
„Haru-ah… I don’t know why… but I think this was fate.“



____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I'm finally back.... after a looooooooooooooooooong Hiatus. I'm really sorry for all the people who have been waiting for an update but I've been really busy with way too many things. >.< Nontheless I'm back and here's my new chapter.^^ I know it's still boring but I want to give the story the time to develop its characters and atmosphere. :3 If there are any mistakes, I'm sorry as well, English is not my first language. :D  Please leave some comments or subscriibe to my story when you like it~~ <3 Thanks guys, meh lubs chu haha <3