Chapter 4

I'm Going To You

The day of Kai’s huge ball party came. It held on one of 5 stared hotels in Seoul’s crux that Kim’s family own. Sehun invited as one of the 12 dorkier boys and Krystal invited as model colleague. They decided to buy him one of limited Rolex watch and Gucci new male fragrance perfume. The simplest gift they could think off.

Jung’s Manor 18.05.

It appears that Sehun all suited up and currently wait for his date to show up. If not because Junyoung-hyung that held him down, they possibly on the way to the party.

To: Sehun

     I just finished. Eodiya?

To: Krystal

Downstairs. Jun-hyung imprisoned me again.

“Yah! Why don’t you tell me you already here?” she appeared, unexpectedly jolted him over. Krystal –that finally agreed to Sehun– wore the Versace white silk cocktail dress. The back of the dress dropped above her waist and the skirt part was bloomed, similar to tutu dress. With touch of her favourite necklace, the diamond shaped that used to be her mom’s, diamond bracelet that Sehun insisted her to used and cute silver Gucci purse. Her hair braided and fell free in her shoulder, along with tips of light pink eye shadow and pale pink lipstick. She looked beautiful. His eyes full with amusement, she just astonishing.

“God, why so shrill?” Sehun growled.

“Jun must be talked crazy about his eyes bag” she darted. Her eyes furrowed and fixed on Junyoung.

“Aniya, we talk about NBA” he pointed to the huge flat screen upfront. He telling the truth.

“Okay, you both forgiven” she sighed “Which club playing?”

“Lakers and Bulls”

“Lakers won” she confidently uttered. Like what I say, she had best intuition “How about a bet?”

“If I win, I get your red Ferrari for whole month” Jun replied. In his head, Junyoung awared that he had 10% opportunity chance to win, he admitted he such a horrible man at gambled. He just . Unlike Krystal, who had weirdest 6th sense that actually right all the time against him.

“Okay and If I win, I get your white Bentley”

“Sehun?” Jun and Sujung asked simultaneously “Lakers”

“See? He with me”

“If Bulls won, hyung got my Batmobile for whole month”

Before Junyoung establish to react. Sehun and Krystal quietly tiptoed and they darted to the parking lot. “Agreed!” Junyoung shouted through the mansion “Batmobile, wait for me!” he turned around and found himself alone. “Curse that bloody dongsaengs”

Skipped to the Mansion’s parking lot. “Hold it” Krystal ordered Sehun.

“What?”

“You look great” Sehun, wore a black Armani tuxedo that the same one he wore on her dad’s birthday last year and silver tie that she chose from his wardrobe. His lips curled into a smile.

“I thought it’s something important”

“It is something important”

“Just get in” he opened the car and gestured her to board. They shifted with her black Porsche. Sehun drive, of course.

“Gift?”

“Check”

“Krystal’s phone?”

“Check”

“Destination?”

“Ritz Carlton Hotel, Seoul”

“Check”

“Buckle up”

It took about 20 minutes to reach the hotel but as they arrive, they welcomed by thousands of camera’s flashlight, reporter asked tons of annoying questions and cameramen try to shot the angle perfectly. Sehun be the gentleman he always be, open the car and yank the lady’s hand tenderly. Then, as his usual secured gesture, Sehun abruptly placed his hand above her waist, locked her onto him.

As they passed the red carpet. They could hear loudly inappropriate questions assault their privacy “Did you two in relationship?” “Is it true you two in relationship?” “Is it true your relationship marked up the Jung-Oh merger?” It kept hanged in the air. Krystal curled a plain smile, not to poisonous, not to eager. It beneficial for her publicity although it’s really disgusted her. Sehun just doing nothing other than straight facedly cool. They survived the carpet afterwards, able to undergo the hall of frustration and aggravated men. “Thanks God it’s over” she whispered as her right hand, the free one, travelled to her neck and squeezed it tenderly.

Once they stepped into the ballroom, they spotted the VVIP tables that closest one to the stage, 2 round tables that fit about 6 to 7 each. Side a, there’re Sulli, Luhan, DO, Baekhyun, Chanyeol with 2 empty seat left. Side b fulfilled with Xiumin, Junmyun, Jongdae, Lay, Kris and Tao. They dashed to side a right away. Krystal sat next to Sulli and Sehun whereas Sehun sat next to Krystal and Chanyeol. Before the party start, Sulli, who apparently shared the same 6th sense and interest about Kaizy, constantly had conversations involving Sehun, Luhan and DO that joined to argue along. Sehun being the referee, Krystal-Sulli stood firm as the pro-Kaizy and Luhan-DO as the contra side. Baekhyun and Chanyeol, that usually loud, occupied with their party’s MC prep. God, everybody could tell this party will goes crazy, like funnily crazy. When they, finally, took place at the small sized stage in front, the 200 guests’ attention directed to the cute smiley eyes boy and elf-eared giant.

“Welcome to Kim Jongin 18th birthday!”

“Before we continue, let’s hail the birthday boy”

“KAI!” As the sound of applaud filling the atmosphere, the spotlight went to the ball’s main entrance revealing Kim Jongin and Suzy in his hand. The crowd instantly gasped. Jongin wore white tuxedo and black trouser. Nothing to special but the girl beside her look angelic than ever. Suzy wore a sleeveless soft pink long dress. Her hair tress neatly and her makeup just natural like always, pale pink eye shadow and pale pink lipstick. At the same time as Sulli and Krystal laid their eyes to Kai and Suzy they hastily made eye contact then burst in mirth. Their idea right after all.

“Pstt” with hand in his lip, Chanyeol captured the audience attention “Anyone wonder who’s the lucky girl is?”

He handed the mike over to Kai, Suzy kept smile shyly “I’m the lucky one” Kai replied and took a glance to her “This devilish bad girl is Bae Suzy, my seatmate, my quarrel companion and my worst enemy but I guessed lately she became my best friend, my angel and my girlfriend” Everyone stares with cooed eyes. This just sweet. But deadly. Kai’s fangirl gonna ripped Suzy apart. Lucky she’s not just ballerina but also a black belted Taekwondo.

Party went great. As expected. Baekhyun, DO, Chen and Luhan sang Open Arms with Lay’s playing piano and Chanyeol in guitar. Also Kris and Tao that present a typical rap performance. And basically they all spontaneously showed.

“Now, how about another blossoming couple, other than Kai and Suzy of course, Sehun and Krystal to present a duet song?”

“NE?!”

“Give around applause!”

“Come on, we can do it”

“You sure?”

“As long as you can catch up with me”

“Darn you Oh Sehun”

“For start, we’re not a couple. 2ndly, we’ll sang Justin Bieber’s Catching Feelings, enjoy.”

The sun comes up on another morning
My mind never wakes up without you on it
And it's crazy to me, I even see you in my dreams
Is this meant to be?
Could this be happening to me?

We were best of friends since we were this high
So why do I get nervous every time you walk by
We would be on the phone all day
Now I can't find the words to say to you
Now what am I supposed to do

Could it be a possibility, I'm trying to say what's up
Cause were me for you, and you for me, baby now it’s time for us
Trying to keep it all together but enough is enough
They say we're too young for love
But I'm catching feelings, catching feelings

In my head we're already together
I'm good alone, but with you I'm better
I just want to see you smile
You say the word and I'll be right there
I ain't never going nowhere

I'm just trying to see where this can take us
Cause everything about you girl is so contagious
I think I finally got it done
Now what’s left to do now, let’s get out the mirror
And say it to her

Could it be a possibility, I'm trying to say what's up
Cause were me for you, and you for me, baby now it’s time for us
Trying to keep it all together but enough is enough
They say we're too young for love
But I'm catching feelings, catching feelings

Should I tell her how I really feel or should I moving closer just be still?
How would I know?
Cause if I take a chance, and I touch her hand will everything change?
How do I know, if she feels the same?

Could it be a possibility, I'm trying to say what's up
Cause were me for you, and you for me, baby now it’s time for us
Trying to keep it all together but enough is enough
They say we're too young for love but I'm catching feelings, catching feelings girl
Catching feelings, catching feelings

“I guess…I don’t stand a chance” Luhan whispered.

 

 

“Sehun!” she called his name softly as her eyes laid on him, who bathe with moonlight between all the ruckus. “Stop escaping from party and hanging out at the balcony by yourself again”

“It’s just loud” he replied “I thought you like it”

“I like it, but it’s better to be here babo…” she paused, she looked away and continue “with you”

“Oh, you’re welcome by my side any time” he smiled “Isn’t the sky beautiful?”

“Very” he said and loudly gulped. Sehun. God I don’t know what exactly in his head. He stared to her lips with heart pounding. “Why you looking at me like that?”

He shifted to her, met pair of eyes that he just can’t explain why it’s so tempting beneath the moonlight. He smiled unconsciously. His hand travelled to her chin, cupped her cold cheek and slowly leaned closer. Then he just stopped by her confused eyes.

“What are you doing?” she questioned. She held onto his hand. It warm and comforting. It just felt right. And in like most of the right moments, there must be something got in their way. Her ringtone exclaimed, Rum Pum Pum Pum. “Hold”

“Yoboseyo appa?”

(Krys!) His voice in panic. “Wae appa?”

(Jun collapsed, I don’t know what happen. He’s on the way to Jung Hospital.)

“What?” she squeaked. Sheepishly dropped in her knees. Her hand became numb and eyes in panic. No. Don’t. Why this had to happen?

“What happen?”

“Jun oppa is on his way to the hospital”

“I drove you over”

“You going with me?”

“Of course! Now let’s go”

“Okay”