Chapter 13.

Your only lie.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Your one and only lie.
                                                                                      S T O R Y L I N E A N D E D I T S B Y K I M D A N I E L L A                  

Chapter 13. - I want you over and over again.

"What's wrong with you two today?" Jr. almost yelled at his trainees. HyeMi sighed impatient while Donghae stopped his moves and took a seat in a corner of the room. Both of them were exhausted but even if they did their best, the dance wasn't how it was supposed to be. "You knew all those steps yesterday, Lee Donghae. You did it very well hours ago but now you're acting like you don't knows anything ... I don't get it! It's it a thing you do just to to annoy me?" Jr. continued yeeling angry. Donghae glared at him, then his eyes closed slowly while his head leaned back on one of the walls. "I'm just tired ..." Donghae mumbled trying to regain his breath. "Don't make excuses." Jr. said scoffing amused. "You're probably too stupid to remember simple moves I thaught you just yesterday ..." he noticed laughing sarcastically. Jr. was ready for a fight, he knew well that just this kind of war would make Donghae move his legs properly.

Donghae stood up and for an moment his hand was up in the air, ready to hit the guy in front of him. But seeing a terrified HyeMi behind Jr. he gave up. He knows that she doesn't deserve this. She doesn't deserve somebody like him. A loser. Is that moments in his life again. There will come a time in your life when you lose something that matters to you. You'll fight for it and you won't win. But what really matters isn't the war you're waging, it's that you don't lose the person who's so important for you. "Yeah, that's right ... I'm probably too stupid for this world." he assured looking at HyeMi for one moment then letting his eyes down, glaring at the floor. He was too tired for another battle now.

He walked out of the room without saying a word. He ignored HyeMi's pleading eyes or how Jr. was hoding her hands and smiled evily repeating how dumb and stupid is his trainee. Of course he's stupid. He's stupid just because he thought one day that girl will be his. And ever more stupid thinking that she will like him forever, not being able to notice another guy except him. And now, after all these years, he felt the urge to take these things again. Just one more time, just to calm himself a little. He noticed that he never left the drugs. In a strange way, he continued taking them. He continued to build all his life with illegal things. Sometimes maybe you need an experience. The experience can be a person or it can be a drug. The experience opens a door that was there all the time but you never saw it. Or maybe it blasts you into outer space. Of course HyeMi was just a replacer for the substances he took in the past. Because he stopped taking them just because he needed her more than these things. Because feeling and seeing her going nuts for him was a better thing for his soul, for his heart. But now ... knowing that she wouldn't be his, he must take something to forget. To forget everything just for a while. Just for a while.

You twitch as the darkness moves in and out of you. It crawls up your spine and nestles in your brain like an evil thought from out of nowhere, burying itself in your psyche like a starving
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter