Chapter 2

Is Love Exist For Me Again ?

The clock showed 11 0'clock . Ah Rin went to her neighbour and knocked the door . She expected that Xiumin the one who will open the door but someone who she didn't know . She thought that she made a mistake . She decided to go her house back but a voice interruped her .

" Wait . "

" Yes ? " Ah Rin turned around to face the owner of the voice .

" Are you Park Ah Rin ? "

" Yes ? "

" Are you Park Ah Rin ? "

" Yes and who are you ? Suppose the one who open the door is Xiumin . "

" Don't you know me ? "

" No . Who are you ? "

" I'm Luhan from EXO . "

" EXO ? Alphabet ? "

" NO . " Luhan looked Ah Rin with a shocked face .

" Where is Xiumin ? "

" Minseok asked for me to accompany you . "

" Sorry but who is Minseok ? "

" Xiumin . "

" I don't get it . "

" Well , let's go . "

Luhan took Ah Rin's hand and brought to the supermarket . Ah Rin maybe don't get about EXO but at least she know her neighbour . While Ah Rin and Luhan busy shopping , Ah Rin's cellphone rang and Mr.Lee called her . Mr . Lee is a private detective . Their family detective .

" Hello , Ah Rin . "

" Hello , Mr . Lee . Miss you . "

" I want to tell you something . Important . "

" Yes ? "

"I investigated about your death husband . Jong Suk . "

" Yes ? "

" He died not beause of an accident . Someone put a bomb on the aeroplane . "

" Sorry ? "

" Maybe someone want Jong Suk die . Any update I will inform you . "

" Wait . "

Mr . Lee hang out his phone . While the tears start coming from Ah Rin's eyes . Luhan realized and iimmediately asked what happened .

" Hey hey . What happened ? " Luhan hugged Ah Rin .

" Why ? "

" Why what ? " Luhan patted Ah Rin's back and Ah Rin finally stopped her tears from coming .

Both of them went home . Luhan brought all the groceries along the way . While Ah Rin kept sighed . Luhan asked a few questions but none of it Ah Rin answered it .

" Luhan . "

" Yes ? "

" Thank you . " Ah Rin closed the door and left Luhan alone in front of her house .

Ah Rin started crying while no one at home . Her best friends called her but she didn't answer it . She just keep crying .