Chapter 1

Is Love Exist For Me Again ?

Megan Hunt or her name in Chinese , Huang Mei Kun changed her name to Korea name . Park Ah Rin . Her new name . Her Korea name .

Park Ah Rin moved to Korea with her best friends . Her best friends accompany Ah Rin to Korea to make sure that she will be fine . Who didn't trauma after saw an accident happened in front of them . Ah Rin still work as a doctor . Her passion .

Ah Rin was looking for their new house . Her parents already bought the house for her and her best friends . Sometimes Ah Rin can get confused about the place . She always get lost at new places . With her best friend's help , Ah Rin finally met their new house .

But before that , all Ah Rin's best friend wanted to walk around the Seoul city first . All of them except Ah Rin went for the walk . Ah Rin want to clean their new house . She want to decorate their new house .

" A new neighbour ? "

Ah Rin was shocked and she almost got a mini heart attack .Yes , she the one who didn't go with her best friends for the walk . She turned around and found a cute guy behind him . His cheeks so cute and made Ah Rin want to pinch it .

" Yes . I'm Megan Hunt ... I mean Park Ah Rin . "

" I'm Xiumin . The oldest one in EXO . "

" Nice to meet you . " said Ah Rin while bowed her head .

" Nice to meet you too . "

" How old are you ? "

" 25 years old . You ? "

" Is that so ? Same age with me . "

" Great . "

" I want to go in first . See you later , my neighbour . " said Ah Rin while winked at Xiumin .

" Wait ... ! "

" Yes ? " Ah Rin gave a puzzled look .

" Between of us , which one the older one ? "

" Mean ? "

" You born at what month ? "

" January . "

" So , you are my noona . "

" Can you ....uhmmmm.....help me ? "

" Help what ? "

" You know ... I want to buy some groceries ...but.... "

" But what ? "

" I don't know the place . "

" Sure . I will accompany you . "

" Thanks . "

" Meet me at my house at 11 o'clock . "

" Thanks . " Ah Rin once again thanked Xiumin and bowed her head .

Ah Rin went inside to her new house . She found that her new house so woah . So ... have a swimming pool and many rooms . 7 bathrooms , 8 bedrooms , a few living room . But Ah Rin like the most of that house is kitchen . She loves to cook especially for everyone .