Chapter 1

My Demon

"Sehun-ah? Where are you?" I said, searching for him in the vast green fields.

After a few minutes of searching the boy I was looking for. I gave up; sitting under a tree.

"Where is that boy?"

After a few minutes of savouring the sun setting.

"I should probably go home now, though Sehun's really going to get it from later." I mumbled.

As I stood up and started to walk, I felt two hands covering my eyes in an instant.

"Luhan!" Sehun playfully said.

"Sehun where were you? I was looking fo-" I got cut off, as Sehun turned me around and crashed his lips into mine. 

"I'm sorry Luhan. But you were pretty cute when you were watching the sun set, making faces, so I didn't bother to show up until you were about to leave." he said after breaking the kiss, pouting cutely at me after.

"No, I won't forgive you. And I'm not cute, there's no way I'd be cute." I said. I tried hard not to blush at Sehun's statement but judging from the you-are-so-cute-I-could-hug-you-squish-you-and-call-you-squishy stare he was giving me, I failed.

"I hate you!" I spatted out, feeling embarrassed in front of my lover.

"You know you don't mean that right?" he asked. He was right, I didn't mean that, though I'm really angry right now because he called me cute.

"Yes, I didn't mean it." I sighed in defeat. I knew I wasn't going to be mad at Sehun forever, he's my bestfriend, my lover, how could I stay mad at him forever.

"Come on then, let's go home." he cooed. Smiling softly at me.

-I really am lucky to have a lover like him to love me with his all his heart-

 


A/N: Same as what I said in "My Angel"