Chapter 50

Ready to Hurt [EDITING... Sort of]

Jongin, pick it up! I have called him nth times since I climbed into the bus and he didn’t even pick it up once. Should I call Daehyun? Aissh, of course I shouldn’t. When I was about pressed the call button, there was a phone call from Yixing.

“Eunmi, I saw Jongin with Daehyun. Is there something wrong? I didn’t dare to approach them.”

“Wha— Where?”

Yixing was passing the park, near with Daehyun’s house, going to play basket ball with his friends when he saw Jongin and Daehyun looked uneasy talking something. He didn’t dare to approach them and ask what happened to them but just called me instead.

“You called me at the right time, Yixing. Thank you so much! Bye!”

I hastened my talk and just hung up the phone without heard Yixing’s answer because the bus stop was just right there. I climbed out the bus and ran headed to the park hastily. Don’t do something stupid, Jongin please.

I saw the figure of Jongin and Daehyun who sat on one of the bench at there. Jongin and I exchanged our look for awhile. He looked…angry? Ah, I don’t know. I was jogging towards them when Jongin stood up and left Daehyun. I stopped my pace, placed my palms on the knees, gasped and tried to search some air to breath, felt relief nothing bad happen with Daehyun. Jongin walked passing me.

“Yah! Kim Jongin, where are you going?” I turned my body to see the figure of his back, felt confused why he just go like that when I was just arrived. He didn’t seem wanted to turn back. I turned my body once again and saw Daehyun who still sat on the bench with his head turned towards me. I couldn’t describe how his face looks like. He showed me a tiny smile, pointed the space beside him with his stare and tapped it with his palm. Since I was so ing curious what really happened, I just obeyed his gesture. I walked approaching him and sat right next to him.

“Just answer my questions without asking, okay?”

I turned my head to his side, but when I caught him looked at me, I turned back my head quickly.

“Okay, “ I simply answered.

“If one day you have to let me go be with Jiyeon, will you do it?”

 “It has happened, I do let you go. What kind of question was that?” I turned my head to his, again, but now with the warmness wrapped my eyes here and there and my tone of voice got higher than before. Then I looked up at the sky, tried my best to hold back the tears.

“Okay, let’s just pretend like you have let me go.”

“I have!”

“No, you have not yet, Eunmi. I know it and you know it.”

“Don’t too full of yourself, Jung Daehyun! You know you’re just my ex-crush?”

“Really? So, why are you trying to hold back your tears?”

“I’m not crying!”

He talked calmly, opposited with me.

“I didn’t tell you’re crying, Eunmi.”

“It’s not your business if I’m crying. It’s not your business if I haven’t let you go be with her yet. Everything is change. I’m okay without you now and—“

“Eunmi, listen to me.”

“I haven’t finished yet. You know I’m ready to hurt. I won’t be Eunmi who always whining here and there to you anymore.” I gasped before continued. “Don’t worry. I won’t disturb you with—”

“Eunmi, please let me talk. At least let me tell you—“ Daehyun gripped me by my wrist tightly.

“Tell me what? You have dated Jiyeon?” I cut him off, again, as I laughed mockingly at him. I stood up as I removed his grip. “Let’s finish all of this now. I don’t know you and you don’t know me now. It’s clear.”

I was about left him when he gripped my wrist second time as he said, “I’m sorry, Eunmi.”

“I told you, don’t you ever say sorry, if you keep like this.” I removed his hand as I continued talking, “Keep hurting me.” With those words, I couldn’t hold it any longer. I was crying so hard as I walked, left him behind. He was true, I haven’t let him go. I still felt the hurt inside of me, was it means I still like him, right?

The more step I took, the more I wished inside my heart, Daehyun would called my name out, caught my steps, hugged me and told me everything will be okay because he would there, behind me, protected me, wouldn’t let me hurt and the last thing he would say to me is he loves me. Like what I watched in almost every drama.

I waited for him to reach me until I arrived at the bus stop and the bus was come. I climbed inside the bus and my love story with boy named Jung Daehyun just finished like that. I have to burry all of my hopes on him forever. Yes, FOREVER.

It was near with my bus stop direction, I stood up lazily as I walked to the exit door lifelessly. When the bus stopped properly, I climbed out the bus. My foot was just stepping on the ground when I saw a familiar figure in front of me.

“Why are you here?” I gawked by myself as I asked that person.


Updated :''''') I'm sorry for didn't make this story as interest as y'all expect, see ya in the last chapter ♥ :''''')